• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Woo Haa! Feinstein FAILED!

Sen feinstein is an elected offical, therefore; we should say, "thank you fine lady for serving our country, We are glad that other senators were able to help to write your bill". Remember Any elected member of our govt deserves the highest possible respect, regardless.

It sounds like the AWB bill will be introduced as an amendment to the bills that Harry Reid is introducing which are just as bad and if the AWB gets added as an amendment it'll be just as if it passed the committee.

He said he needed 60 votes on the Senate floor to pass any gun bill and the AWB bill had only 40 votes. So he had to pull the AWB part in order for any anti-gun bill to have a chance so this is only partially good news.

Last edited:
The worst is yet to come. This is the reaction they want from Pro second people like us. Don't let your guard down.

Sen feinstein is an elected offical, therefore; we should say, "thank you fine lady for serving our country, We are glad that other senators were able to help to write your bill". Remember Any elected member of our govt deserves the highest possible respect, regardless.

WTF are you high on?!

I'm not going to trust Harry Reid or the Democrat Leadership. Sounds like they are planning on putting it back in as an amendment. I'm sure they will added it on a Friday before a holiday so the country is looking the other way.

I've been snorting some of this "Don't get banned shit", you may want to give it a try! Remember, no matter how much of a scumbag some one maybe, if they are part of our Govt., we must be respectful,(maybe even a little praise) them's the rules.

theres nothing in the rules that says we have to be nice or respectful to a fucking cunt like that old bitch.shes a fucking whore and i hope she dies a slow painful death.hows that for some respect and praise to the cunt.just by being a member here doesnt mean we have to respect them guberment people that are trying to own us there pawprint.the whole point of this site is to pass on info about tactical shooting and about guns and such and we are lucky they let us have a section of this sight to talk about the 2nd.

Motodog, you are correct, however; I have seen a number of threads "vanish" due to their "political" nature. Those being critical of govt functions, govt. employees (LE is very thin skinned on this board) tend to displease some of the moderators. The rules do say,
"General Site Discussion, please refrain from posting political or religious topics."
Let there be no doubt, I am in 1000% agreement with most, if not all on this string, I'm just saying be careful!

Take the good news and continue to fight for every last drop.

Dont allow this slight bit of good news to cause you to become complacent.

Those who wish to take our rights are still working, we must not rest while they continue to work.

Last edited:
It sounds like the AWB bill will be introduced as an amendment to the bills that Harry Reid is introducing which are just as bad and if the AWB gets added as an amendment it'll be just as if it passed the committee.

He said he needed 60 votes on the Senate floor to pass any gun bill and the AWB bill had only 40 votes. So he had to pull the AWB part in order for any anti-gun bill to have a chance so this is only partially good news.

That's the stuff. Look for amendments to other bills, perhaps not even at all related to the subject of the amendment. Everybody is jumping up and down, hooting and hollering because they think the danger has passed. We got another 46 months of constant, educated vigilance to get through until we can even think of taking a semi-relaxed breath. If you don't think that they'll find a way, look up "Hughes Amendment" on Youtube and see if you can find a transcript of the fraud that transpired.

Who gives a fuck We won. (Yeah they will try again) Im a small gun shop owner. I opened shop dec 1st 2012. All this did is give strength to the american people. These stupid motherfuckers did nothing more than arm the american people better. And i know for a fact instilled patriotisim in alot of people who forgot about it.

I saw some of the most passive people ive ever known in my whole life, come in my shop and buy glocks sigs ak-47's and ar's. teachers,preachers,men women young and old. people who have never owned a gun. i tried my best to help them out. All i can say is i saw the true american spirit everyday for the last few months. And the essence of that is your not gonna tell us we can't have something we can't do this we can't own this. I have never been more proud to be a american. And for that experience i am grateful.

In the end they shot there selves in the foot for lack of better words. I hate that sandy hook happened. But the way these dipshits handled it helped our cause for the better. There are gonna be alot more people armed. Alot more shooting enthusiest,and in turn alot more people on board that were not six months ago. I know that its not over, but as i type this. im watch that limey bastard pierce morgan and michael moore snivel on cnn. And i know we are better off. We won this round enjoy it.

Look, I'm fresh off a forced 10 day R&R and I come back to read your happy horsecrap? OMG!

I've been snorting some of this "Don't get banned shit", you may want to give it a try! Remember, no matter how much of a scumbag some one maybe, if they are part of our Govt., we must be respectful,(maybe even a little praise) them's the rules.

And he doesn't care if he is the only one talking. Must obey the rules...

Feinstein deserves no respect, nor good regard from the likes of me. We saw what she did in California as soon as she was mayor of San Francisco. Her push against the Second Amendment has been a longstanding attack. I care not for what office, or position she holds, I will never, NEVER, show that C uh an Tea even the slightest modicum of anything related to respect. She can kiss my hairy, white backside, not on the right cheek, not on the left, but directly in the center of it after I enjoy a Starbuck's triple espresso and five Taco Bell Burritos.
Her little club of Brown, Boxer, and Pelosi make up the ugliest set of harpies man has ever laid eyes on. Maybe if I were a viper I could speak with more venom against these witches and their direct attack on the Second Amendment

Last edited:
First, although this post is of a political nature, it is directly related to firearms and is therefore allowed.

Second, she, as a government official, is guilty of trying to destroy (an amendment of) our constitution and is therefore guilty of treason in my book and deserves the respect of anyone else trying to destroy this country, which means NONE.

Second, she, as a government official, is guilty of trying to destroy (an amendment of) our constitution and is therefore guilty of treason in my book and deserves the respect of anyone else trying to destroy this country, which means NONE.

This. Tyrants and traitors deserve no respect.

First, although this post is of a political nature, it is directly related to firearms and is therefore allowed.

RightON!!!! I want to stand corrected, thanks to all that have set me straight, mike big shout out to you. Question, does this apply to only elected officals or does it extend to those that are hired and/or appointed? LEO's sometimes draw the ire of a few on this board for what some may think is a questionable act-even though I have pointed out many times 99% of all LEO's are the most honest and hard working people in the USA, when that one percent (or less) comes into question, it seems like banning posters and vanishing strings are the order of the day. I'm talking only about those times when the less than one percent do something that effects the second adm. Would this now be allowed?

RightON!!!! I want to stand corrected, thanks to all that have set me straight, mike big shout out to you. Question, does this apply to only elected officals or does it extend to those that are hired and/or appointed? LEO's sometimes draw the ire of a few on this board for what some may think is a questionable act-even though I have pointed out many times 99% of all LEO's are the most honest and hard working people in the USA, when that one percent (or less) comes into question, it seems like banning posters and vanishing strings are the order of the day. I'm talking only about those times when the less than one percent do something that effects the second adm. Would this now be allowed?

PP2, in trying to decipher your sarcasm to glean anything closely resembling a logical question it seems I am unsuccessful. Since it's obvious you have an agenda with LEO's, why don't you either be more clear in your questioning or start new thread with your question. A clear question usually derives a clear answer.

First off ...she didn't Fail ....by dropping this she almost gaurantees that background checks will be forced upon us at the least , which leads to Registration which leads to a data base kept on you untill Confiscation when the time is right ....

How did the measly Ant eat the Elephant ??............................................................. One bite at a Time

PP2, in trying to decipher your sarcasm to glean anything closely resembling a logical question it seems I am unsuccessful. Since it's obvious you have an agenda with LEO's, why don't you either be more clear in your questioning or start new thread with your question. A clear question usually derives a clear answer.
No agenda here, just trying to get a clear idea of what is allowed and what is not allowed when discussing govt employees and the 2nd Adm? I just pointed out that in the past (on this board) I have seen those strings that were "critical" of LEO's-those that directly effected the 2nd Adm-the strings vanished, and some posters were banned. I'm just trying to find out if the rules apply to all govt officals that are screwing with our rights, or just some? A little help please!

First off ...she didn't Fail ....by dropping this she almost gaurantees that background checks will be forced upon us at the least , which leads to Registration which leads to a data base kept on you untill Confiscation when the time is right ....

How did the measly Ant eat the Elephant ??............................................................. One bite at a Time
You are 100% correct. This is how the anti gun crowd-usually from one political party, have taken our rights over the years, a little bit at a time, as long as they get a little tiny bit at a time, as you have pointed out, they'll eat the elephant.

Last edited:
Let me be clear. If it's a political discussion that is directly related to the 2nd A. or gun rights, it's allowed. If it's an LEO issue that is directly related to a violation of rights, it's allowed. If it's a "FTP" thread just for the sake of MF'ing LEO, then it's not allowed. I cannot personally address why threads disappeared or people were banned but I'm sure there was a legitimate reason.

Also, it goes without saying that any direct physical or violent threat against any person for any reason is not allowed period.

Is that what you were looking for?

Fantastic, it sure clears it up for me, and hopefully others. No LEO agenda here, glad to read ALL govt are subject to discussion, as long as they have screwed with one American's 2ndAdm rights or all of our 2ndAdm rights. The only reason LEO comes up as often as it does, these are the guys that are actually taking weapons (New Orleans, for example) sometimes -very seldom of course, not IAW the Constitution. Not to say that Animal Control officers shouldn't be held to a high standard, but they seldom are involved with the taking of weapons etc. I am in 100% agreement with some of the posters here regarding those that take an oath to UPhold and Defend the Const. but then do not, traitor as one poster put it, seems to fit, liar and low life scum also come to mind. Thanks again for the quick and clear response.

yea,,, she hasn't lost yet... 10 end mags & universal checks are still on the table.
call your senators ASAP!!
and as previously stated, they love slipping shit under the radar as amendments to unrelated bills.
they will have it signed off on & most in Washington won't even know until its too late. confiscations will happen so fast it will make our head spin.
call call call
if you don't get involved, don't complain.
don't let the media convince you that this is over...it's far from over.

Amen Mike! Could not have said it better. We need to start standing up and speaking out more against tyranny such as this. Ill never respect someone abusing their power such as she does. Its easy for her not to want weapons when she is guarded by them 100% of the time living in her lavish gated community. She doesnt even live in the real world, yet tries to govern what she knows nothing about.

Feinwhine won't have failed even when she's pushing up those daisies, because another one just like her will come out of her constituency.

You need to accept reality, and reality means that like the poor, morons will always be with us; and morons will always put more morons into office. If her constituency didn't want her, or someone just like her, she wouldn't be in office.

When the Brain Drain hit the Left Coast, they liked it and threw away the drain plug.

Last edited:
Feinwhine won't have failed even when she's pushing up those daisies, because another one just like her will come out of her constituency.

You need to accept reality, and reality means that like the poor, morons will always be with us; and morons will always put more morons into office. If her constituency didn't want her, or someone just like her, she wouldn't be in office.

Well Greg, you make somewhat of a valid point; her constituency wants her. The country does not want her. She needs to learn that she does not have the "right" to dictate how the rest of the country operates despite her being a senator. Morons will always be with us but that does not mean we need to accept morons or the tyranny they try to inflict upon us. Morons need to learn their place.

Not over. This is a classic case of throwing a ton of shit against a wall, happy to keep whatever sticks. What is left on the floor is what they wanted all along. Registration is confiscation. Mag restrictions are confiscation. Billions of rounds of ammunition purchases by DHS ... Yeah, training requirements...25 years worth...

And then there are the environmental angles, the lawsuit industry and flood of Hollywood bull shit, more UN confiscation talk; all designed around a grand scheme to confiscate firearms.

The proper response should be to allow NOTHING to pass. No registration, no private sale background checks, no mag restrictions: None of it.

The paramount problem with murderers is the murderers not the means by which they commit murder. Addressing the control of murderers, and coherently at that, should be the object of government, media and the citizenry.

Mike;

With you on all points. But the problem with morons is that they don't learn anything on their own, they need to be educated; in some instances, with extreme prejudice.

Tell me you're joking...

The fight may not be over on either side in this little war. This is a skirmish that we have won for the time being. In the end, the real fight over the Second Amendment and it's rights will be fought in the streets and will be quite bloody. THAT fight will be more about the entirety of the Bill of Rights and not just a single right or amendment. Like it or not, this is the direction we are heading. This path is historically accurate, and in this day and age, regardless of offshore war, is the path this country has taken quite a few times.

The fight may not be over on either side in this little war. This is a skirmish that we have won for the time being. In the end, the real fight over the Second Amendment and it's rights will be fought in the streets and will be quite bloody. THAT fight will be more about the entirety of the Bill of Rights and not just a single right or amendment. Like it or not, this is the direction we are heading. This path is historically accurate, and in this day and age, regardless of offshore war, is the path this country has taken quite a few times.

^^^^^^^^^^^^ +1

We have a big task here in CA to vote Feinstein and Boxer out, but so many people in California who votes for Democrats for their Freebies...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD