• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Woody's Designated Marksman Match Sponsored By DPMS October 25th Series Finale

Re: JUNE 25TH NC DESIGNATED MARKSMAN MATCH

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bjordan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I heard that there is not going to be a september match. That the next match will be either the weekend before or the weekend after thanksgiving. </div></div>

I unfortunately haven't caught up with Woody since the June match. It's unfortunate that it appears there likely won't be a September match. I was hopefull it might get pushed into October. Looking at my calendar I had the 4th match of the year penciled in for Dec 3rd (Sat after Thanksgiving) so that sounds about right.

All

I spoke to Woody last night and it is looking like a single match left for this year and it will likely be in Nov or early Dec. I hope to see him Friday and if I get a date I will update the group.

Looking forward to shooting with all of you soon.

Dave

Late Nov. early Dec. I'll be deer hunting so I guess I'll see you all in the spring..

Dont they know that ducks migrate south in the winter!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Breeze260</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Late Nov. early Dec. I'll be deer hunting so I guess I'll see you all in the spring.. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DUCKx</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dont they know that ducks migrate south in the winter!!!! </div></div>

+1!

Looking forward to the first 2012 shoot though!

Any word yet?

All

I spoke to Woody and he is looking at dates in early December

Look forward to shooting with all of you

Semper Fi

The wind on the farm ought to be WHIPPING around in December! Good luck to you. I wish that I could make it but I will probably be stuck in KS. Give all of the old gang my best.

Tom

Re: DEC 17TH NC DESIGNATED MARKSMAN MATCH

Look forward to seeing everyone there.
Morning Match:
Designated marksmen match will be a two shooter event.Same format as last match.Both shooters must shoot their own rifle.6 Stages with 6 steel targets per stage at distances 100yds. to 500yds.This is a timed event with 6:00 minutes per stage.
Afternoon Match:
Long range single shooter event.Shooters will engage 3 targets from a 2nd story window.Targets will be metal IDPA targets.1st target will be a 25% target at 300yds.2nd target 45% at 600yds.3rd target will be a full size at 800+ yds.
Shooter has two chances to hit target on their first run.If you miss any target both times you are done.Everyone who hits the 3rd target shoots again.Shooters will shoot same order and given 1 shot per target.If you miss you are done.All shooters who make it to the shoot-out will be shooting the 800+ yd. target then a 12" plate at same distance til. one man is left.
* Designated Marksmen match fee:$35.00 per shooter
* Long Range match fee:$15.00 per shooter(must be registered
for DM Match to shoot LR Match)
*Pre-registeration is required! SPACE IS LIMITED
*Lunch will be served.
*Check-in 7:00 AM
*Location of match:960 Christain Chapel Rd. New Hill
NC.
*Call Damon Woodall @919-422-6465

Dec. 17th it looks like bp78.

Im down to shoot this one also, anyone need a shooting partner?

Tom,hope all is well out west.Be good to see you at the BIG SPRING MATCH.Dec. match will be a good warm up for that match.Lots of new sponsors and some complete guns will be on the table at the spring gig.Let me know if you can make it.I'll hold a spot for ya'.

Woody

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: branson1369</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can't wait to shoot this match the Mega is tuned up and ready to go! </div></div>

Oh maaaaannnnnn.... Dave Branson is going to be there??? I've heard that guy is nothing but trouble.
wink.gif

You heard right... Hope you guys can make it down. The PMG match was awesome even with my JuJu at only 50%. This match is likely to be one of the best so far at Woodys

Sweet! I'm definitely down. Confirming w/ my shootin' buddy.

Wish I could make it back down but my employer is making me work so I can have Christmas Eve off.

Hopefully I'll see you all in the spring

I spoke with Woody tonight to register. Found a shooting partner, so I'm good to go.

I'm looking forward to this match, sounds like fun
cool.gif
!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dennis_in_VA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Roanoke shooter here.

Would like to attend the "BBQ Match" but I am in need of a partner.

Anybody near Roanoke want to ride down and shoot this match? </div></div>

Shredder58 is gunna shoot with me.

Entry Fee has been sent.

Put my name on your list.

Yes, Preregistration is required 2 weeks before the match.This match is limited to 30 teams and is not open to the public.I appreciate all the interest I have had.Call me and I will give you the mailing address and get you put on the list.919-422-6465

Woody

I need a partner. I missed the last match because I couldn't find a shooting partner. Please pm me if you need someone to shoot with

Branson, if the pm was sent to me, I didn't receive it. Info on a partner would be great

Skeptic

PM shows sent on my end of the forum biut I heard back that they found a partner so I will keep an eye out for you one. I plan on talking to a couple local DPRC members to see if they are interested

B

Damon,

I left you a voice mail today. I would like to sign up for the December match.

I hooked up with skep_tic1 as a team.

Thanks,

Jon

I beleve Skeptic (listed above your post) is still looking for a partner. Look forward to seeing you there

Things are looking up. Mr Johnnyreb and myself have teamed up to shoot this match. I will be sending in my fees tomorrow! Also, thanks for your help Branson

Just 30 more days!!! Appreciate all the interest in the match.There is only a few spots left.I would have never though I could have 60+ shooters every time at my place for a match.Wow!

Thanks to everyone,
Woody

Sure wish we could be down there with you D Man. We're right into the start of our big project of the year and Ken is somewhere over in Africa. It's worth it just to slide under the table and eat your Daddy's BBQ.

God bless everyone and I know y'all will have a great time!

P.S. Love watching Tac TV and being able to say, "Hey, I was right there!"

Sorry you can't come.Wish you and Ken a happy and safe holiday.Tell Ken he still has a free pass when he can make it back to the states.Spring match is going to be the one not to miss out on.Hope to see you soon.

Woody

PS. Dad is in Boone this weekend give him a call.919-422-0872

Wish we could make it to this one but heat and I had to pass this time. Planning on hitting up the spring match though! I want to run the. 300wm again but I got my grubby hands on an AE Mk III..
smile.gif

Hey,been on along weeekkkk off.How is that upper you won at the last match!Hope to see you at the spring match.Trying to work out some dates and get it posted after this next gig.

Woody

Mr.Woodall,

Is there any way we can get conformation that you recieved our registration and or a team listing?

Also, can you send out directions to the event?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: D.Woodall</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Trying to work out some dates and get it posted after this next gig.

Woody </div></div>

DUCKx & I will miss this coming match as well. However, we look forward to the Spring match also. Let us know as soon as you have a date. We don't want to miss that one!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wheres-Waldo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mr.Woodall,

Is there any way we can get conformation that you recieved our registration and or a team listing?

Also, can you send out directions to the event? </div></div>

Send me a private message w/ your full name and I can let you know if I received your entry fee.Also go to the match posting the address is listed there.

Woody

Ssatt68

hate to hear the scope is down hope to see you at the next one and the Spring PMG match

Semper Fi

All

WE have a shooters whose partner had to cancel last minute if anyone is on the fence or looking a partner. It is a great match and a pickup run would be a great way to come shoot the match for the 1st time. If you are interested e-mail me [email protected]

Less tahn a week and we will all be sending it!