• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ammo WTS:175gr 308 win

Ammunition for sale

STI_1911_Guy

Sergeant
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 1, 2011
Michigan
This is reloaded ammo!

I have 120rds of 308 win loaded with 43.1gr varget. I know buying reloads can be considered sketchy so I will lay everything out.

This is once fired FGMM brass with the following process.

1. De-prime
  2. Stainless tumble on a thumblers tumbler with dawn dish soap and lemishine for 3 hrs and 27 min.
  3. Anneal on bench source annealer
  4. FL resize, bumped shoulder by .005" since it was for an AR10 so I'm sure there would be no issues chambering.
  5. Trim to 2.008" on a WFT.
  6. Chamfer and debur
  7. Remove case lube via soapy rinse and any brass shavings in the case
  8. Dry
  9. Prime federal 210 match on RCBS bench primer
  10. Dispense powder on RCBS chargemaster 43.1gr Varget
  11. Seat 175SMK 2.800" OAL using RCBS press and Forster seater.
  12. Check runout on Hornady runout checker, none were greater than .002"
For what its worth I record all my reloads and I have reloaded 7,967 rounds of this recipe to date, without issue. This is the last 120 rounds from the batch that I loaded of 500 total. The only reason im not shooting it is because I recently re-injured my neck that I broke long ago and I CAN NOT take the recoil of the 308 even with a muzzlebrake, I've tried everything I can. So its either offer them up or throw them away, (I'm not taking them apart).

$110 shipped TYD OBO.

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_0695.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0695.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 75