• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTS: RARE Genuine Imported HDPE Walmart Plastic Bag!

This is crazy! We’re now over $3K in various donations and sale proceeds. (Hallelujia!!)

We’re formulating how we should maximize impact, on top of just giving Christmas presents and food. We’re also thinking of providing some milk goats strategically donated to the school and families. Some planting corn and other grains, and other things that will continue to provide once we’re gone and the mirth subsides.

Absolutely L-O-V-E you guys.

I know a few fellas I invited over here. 😉

Lemme dig through some stuff and the piggy bank after I stop pretending to work.
We will pitch in.

@TheHorta - cute pics of the kids. Please help that ugly old dude who was in one of the pics with them too. Looks like he fell out the ugly tree.

They take pity on him. I’m basically an ugly Shrek.😋

How much is a milk goat over there Horta?

They seem to run around $100-150 depending upon breed, age, production, health, etc.

Milk cow is considerably more expensive (maybe $800-ish), but the calves fetch a good price, so a healthy, weened calf might give a family an annual income of $300-400 per cow. But cows require more land and eat a lot more. But they put out more milk and can potentially make money.

Chickens can also provide eggs and offspring for sale. A dozen chickens and a rooster who takes care of business can go a long way to keeping a family alive and makes a small income to boot.

Lots of different possibilities.

This is where we stay when we go 1-2 times per year:

3912E3C8-E187-4EDF-AD55-7857D3D2D8BC.jpeg

Our favorite honey:
F2CC2E8E-993D-4896-ADC7-B7080EEFECF8.jpeg

How we all eat:
ED98C013-6758-4198-B0AF-F350B72C95E6.jpeg

Just saw that it sold...

you know what Horta . Maybe you aren’t the evil lying bastard I thought you were.

God has been good to me, and not that you need my forgiveness for what transpired between us or care but I forgive you based on this thread alone. So in the spirit of Christmas...

Spuhr 4002 QDP with Raptar Rail. 500$ shipped/insured in the USA to Horta.. Send Horta 500$ I’ll ship/insure on my dime. B I expect a txt from you when someone snags this. I want to say sorry for the way I handled our last talk.

View attachment 7503699

We’ll definitely clear the air, little brother.

No high rollers like some guys in this thread, but small PMag collection up for grabs - given the times, somebody needs a few more. $35 to TheHorta will get them shipped to you, unless are in a location where these aren’t legal to own.
4B707D73-21B1-4B1C-8307-152E657EB9E2.jpeg

Just saw that it sold...

you know what Horta . Maybe you aren’t the evil lying bastard I thought you were.

God has been good to me, and not that you need my forgiveness for what transpired between us or care but I forgive you based on this thread alone. So in the spirit of Christmas...

Spuhr 4002 QDP with Raptar Rail. 500$ shipped/insured in the USA to Horta.. Send Horta 500$ I’ll ship/insure on my dime. B I expect a txt from you when someone snags this. I want to say sorry for the way I handled our last talk.

View attachment 7503699

Some lucky LRF Raptar owner must need a matching Spuhr with Raptar mount as worthy companions to their well-healed optic.

• Love
Reactions: Eliteuas
KRG Chassis accessories:

ARCA Fore End
Heavy Barricade Stop
Delrin Angled Bag Rider

$200 to @TheHorta gets it shipped in my dime.

Dawson Precision tuned 140mm STI mag with MBX baseplate. It is used, but in damn good condition for a 2011 mag. The blue follower had a slight chip in the corner, but it never effected the function for me.

105 to the Horta shipped. (Expires on Christmas)

Attachments

• 32D539D8-C75B-4741-B4BF-3AE1B5231E2A.jpeg
    32D539D8-C75B-4741-B4BF-3AE1B5231E2A.jpeg
    139.8 KB · Views: 26
  • D98FE544-1E4E-4AAC-9A0E-A1F41CC9F37E.jpeg
    D98FE544-1E4E-4AAC-9A0E-A1F41CC9F37E.jpeg
    61.6 KB · Views: 31
  • 7D044840-68D8-41E9-8ED1-82AEBE828C34.jpeg
    7D044840-68D8-41E9-8ED1-82AEBE828C34.jpeg
    76.6 KB · Views: 26
They seem to run around $100-150 depending upon breed, age, production, health, etc.

Milk cow is considerably more expensive (maybe $800-ish), but the calves fetch a good price, so a healthy, weened calf might give a family an annual income of $300-400 per cow. But cows require more land and eat a lot more. But they put out more milk and can potentially make money.

Chickens can also provide eggs and offspring for sale. A dozen chickens and a rooster who takes care of business can go a long way to keeping a family alive and makes a small income to boot.

Lots of different possibilities.

Bring a Camdex and a license to export/import ammo to USA.

I think that could be profitable right now.

Provide a fish vs teach them to reload.

Just saw that it sold...

View attachment 7503699

@Reload10

Reactions: TheHorta
KRG Chassis accessories:

ARCA Fore End
Heavy Barricade Stop
Delrin Angled Bag Rider

$200 to @TheHorta gets it shipped in my dime.

PM me your payment info brother. I’ll take this stuff and help out.

• Love
Eberlestock Skycrane with scabbard. Brand new. Ranger green. 250 to Horta Shipped.

Eberlestock Dragonfly. Multicam.Excellent condition.190 to Horta shipped.

View attachment 7503147
View attachment 7503148

I’ll take the sky crane ... Horta what’s your PP? And by that I mean PayPal haha

Edit just read it sold... seconds if falls through. I’ll see what I can come up with to donate.