• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

You can all just stop saying 'soft shell' taco

218021E7-1E0D-401A-B359-E5D139927187.gif

If a soft shell taco is deep fried and becomes a hard shell taco, is it magically delicious?
Damn, now it's breakfast cereal.

I always get stressed out at the Korean BBQ places because the only ones worth a shit are 1-off family owned places where there is some 149 year old Korean lady working at who will go around and berate you if you put too much on your plate and didn't eat it.

I dont know why, but I'm always scared of the ancient Korean women at those places.

Because they will put a hex on you and tomorrow you'll wake up as your own 13 year old son and he'll wake up as you.
You won't have money, or a car, or a bank account. What you will have is acne and a smaller penis.

Your son will have all that you once had and will refuse to give it up.

• Haha
Reactions: Shooter McGavin
You guys are gonna loose your shit if anyone brings up the "Is a hot dog a sandwich" thing.

If you run out of buns and have to use a slice of bread, yes.

If you've read this far and now feel like you're circling the drain, that's your fault because you didn't hit the back button.

However, you get bonus points for sticking it out.
I don’t want bonus points. I want a soft shell cookie

edit: also sorry for chastising everyone. It’s my Friday and I’ve been up since 3am. I’m tired and need to get my grumpy ass to bed

LOL

And Im not even laughing at you not having figured out that those are burritos.

They are if you roll them up properly...

In their present form, they are soft shelled tostadas. 😋😁

Q: What do you call a German Chocolate Cake in Germany?
A: Chocolate cake.

Q: What do the people in Scotland call scotch?
A: Whiskey.

Q: What do you call food cooked by the Brits?
A: Terrible.

A burrito is a dish in Mexican and Tex-Mex cuisine that took form in California cuisine, consisting of a flour tortilla wrapped into a sealed cylindrical shape around various ingredients.

Reactions: Shooter McGavin
A burrito is a dish in Mexican and Tex-Mex cuisine that took form in California cuisine, consisting of a flour tortilla wrapped into a sealed cylindrical shape around various ingredients.

Probably written by the exact same muppets that tell you about their grandmother's German Chocolate Cake recipe that contains fucking coconut shavings.

Reactions: FWoo45 and Bender
Probably written by the exact same muppets that tell you about their grandmother's German Chocolate Cake recipe that contains fucking coconut shavings.
mmm, chocolate cake!

You mean, if a burrito is deep friend, does it become a taco?

Hmmmm this is now some ATF rifle/pistol level shit.
Silly gringo, I assume you mean 'fried'? que no?

When Flynn came to fight with Maximillian he found a hot chica who cook, she invented the.....

Chimichanga
It's the nation's oldest Mexican restaurant in continuous operation by the same family, featuring award-winning, handcrafted recipes that fuse Sonoran tradition and local ingredients.

Business is still booming nearly 100 years later, with natives and tourists alike flocking to the charming, century-old house in droves.

While frying beef tacos, she mistakenly dropped a burro into the frying pan along with them. She was about to utter a swear word in Spanish as the oil splashed up, but changed it to "chimichanga" at the last second because her young nieces and nephews were around.

charro3-700x525.jpg

---------------------------
https://www.tucsonaz.gov › files › hcd › Panorama_Est_2012-August_Newsltr.pdf
Tucson; and Dr. John Madson of the University of Arizona spoke on Tumamoc as a Historic Landmark in an urban ... the Flin family (of El Charro Restaurant fame), and the area was used as a trash dump which actually preserved the ... 1880--1910, and mining of the "A Mountain Stone" went on in the quarry during that time.

just as an aside, Flin opened a quarry in the side of A-mountain (sentinel peak) from which the stone was used to fence cattle out of the University of Arizona, back when that was actually a problem.

Most of the historic homes in the area are built on foundations of that stone.

It now belongs to the Estate of Janis Joplin.
Opera Snapshot_2021-10-14_212525_www.google.com.png

Opera Snapshot_2021-10-14_213218_www.google.com.png

022219amountain.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 6.5SH
Germans dont make German chocolate cake.

They make black forest cake.

When I fix tacos with hard taco shells I learned to put then in a flour tortilla so when the shell shatters at the first bite it doesn't end up as a salad in my plate. I learned that little trick eating at Taco Bell.

So it's not so much as transgendering a taco as much as crossdressing it as a burrito

Reactions: Snuby642
I’ve spent to much time with Mexicans to call a soft taco a burrito honestly. It’s crunchy taco or soft taco or burrito. End of story you colonizers

Reactions: Snuby642