• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

YouTube Removing The Dislike Button

Maser

Trump 2024
Minuteman
  • May 17, 2006
    /pol/
    www.youtube.com
    I originally thought this was just a joke to troll all the content creators who get trolled by dislikes on their vids, but apparently it's a real thing that YouTube is removing the ability to dislike someone's videos. I can't speak for others, but the like/dislike ratio on vids is what makes me watch them or not. Once again something that didn't need to be fixed is getting fixed all because whiny soy boys can't handle people down voting their Minecraft vids! :mad:

Screenshot_20211113-203745_DuckDuckGo.jpg

I have seen similar things happening on other platforms, including Spotify.

There could be a valid reason for it to be removed but I would prefer it to stay.

D4BA58AC-B55D-41FB-9F80-5E54C7A20E1C.png
    And the“fact checkers” are covering for him. The move needs to be against the media.

Never in my 15 years of youtube use has a fact checker claim popped up... until brandons comments!!!!

Reactions: deersniper
    It’s to stop the red pilling. Yahoo did it before the Presidential election.

I have seen similar things happening on other platforms, including Spotify.

There could be a valid reason for it to be removed but I would prefer it to stay.
    The "valid reason" is that the White House has been getting ratioed up the ass, showing the world how unpopular Fmr. vice president Biden really is...

...and the powers at be cannot accept even the tiniest form of dissent.

$100 says that when a legitimate president reoccupies the WH... YouTube will all of a sudden decide to add the dislike feature back

Last edited: