• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Wiley2019

Private
Minuteman
Nov 15, 2022
Texas
I’m looking to build a lightweight hunting magnum, and while I’m very interested in the AnTi, NBK, and Lone Peak actions, I have a Manners EH1 on the way that’s about 4 weeks out from a project I decided not to finish after ordering that is inlet for a SA Origin. So that brings me to the Ti3, does it use the same inlet as the origin because if so, while it’s a more expensive option I’ll come out ahead not having to buy a stock. I realize this would limit me to essentially 6.5prc or 300wsm unless I go the custom ammo route (don’t have a reloading setup at the time) but I’ve taken many animals with those cartridges so I’d be fine going with either.

If it does fit what are y’all’s experiences with the Ti3? Or is there anything about the other lightweight options that would make it worth doing a whole new rifle apart from being able to go long action?

You’ll have to sand out the bolt handle for the straight tl3 vs the swept origin at a minimum

What ^^ said. Just need to relieve a slight bit of the front of the bolt handle inlet to account for the straight bolt handle, but it's really not a big deal at all. The Ti3 is legit!!!