• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Zero stop shim sets for SWFA Super Sniper scopes

Hmm I ordered on eBay on 9/5. Hoping they just show up

You'll at least have some recourse that way should anything happen/not happen. I Paypal F&F'd directly from the post on Pg.1.

I was glad this thread got brought back to the top as I need three sets for the 5-20. I'll follow until
Chris reports back.

I also placed a recent order (9/4/19) via direct payment on paypal per pg1 instructions. PM'd Tim on here and sent him an email as well. Haven't heard anything back yet either. Will continue to wait.

funny I ordered a set on ebay last week also and have sent several messages with no response lets hope we do get what we paid for

How long you guys willing to wait? I got a set with a fixed 6 this week that worked fine in my 3-15 which is what I wanted some for, so I don't even need them anymore. I'm thinking if mine aren't in my mailbox today I'm gonna have to open a dispute with eBay, but I hate to do that.

well since I ordered mine on the ninth and my account was charged right away not much longer

Well since I used paypal F&F per the OP instructions, I guess I have to wait as long as it takes. There's no method to dispute for that type of payment.

Well since I used paypal F&F per the OP instructions, I guess I have to wait as long as it takes. There's no method to dispute for that type of payment.
When I ordered several sets months ago, he never said to use F&F. He told me not to.

Well they weren't there today. Just requested a refund through eBay, I have to give him until 9/26 before eBay will escalate. Hopefully he chimes in, life gets in the way sometimes.

clicked on his block next to the first post on this conversation and it says he was last seen at 09:07 this morning wonder whats up with that

By his profile it seems that he is logging in everyday. He logged in today. Guys with outstanding orders may want to contact a mod and see if they can reach out to him.

Not to highjack this thread but does anyone make them for the sightron III 6-24x50mm scope... I tried ordering from a guy on this site some years ago but I don't think he ever finished the project of making them... Dave

Sorry for the delay in shipping, fellas. My supplier went south with a health emergency, and I was in the middle east with bad comms. It was a perfect storm of events. We're back on track to fill back orders starting Thursday or Friday.

Moving forward, I'll probably bring production in-house here shortly. I've had the capability to do it with my current equipment for years, it was just easier to have my supplier do it. This malfunction is just the incentive I needed to bring it under my roof.

Sorry for the delay in shipping, fellas. My supplier went south with a health emergency, and I was in the middle east with bad comms. It was a perfect storm of events. We're back on track to fill back orders starting Thursday or Friday.

Moving forward, I'll probably bring production in-house here shortly. I've had the capability to do it with my current equipment for years, it was just easier to have my supplier do it. This malfunction is just the incentive I needed to bring it under my roof.
Glad everything is ok!

Reactions: uncaj
Got my shims a few days ago! Great quality. Can’t wait to zero my 3-15x. Thanks Tim!

Ordered 2 sets last week hope to have this week. I have 2 of the SS 3x15 42 Both on Browning 6.5 PRC 1 Hells Canyon Speed with moa and the other is a
X-Bolt Pro Long Range
Mil dot. Will update when done.

Update:

Ordered a set for my 3-15x42mm from Tim on Oct. 8th via E-Bay and paid the same day. My set was delivered today Oct 30th. So a full three weeks from order to delivery. Oh, and they work fine. Thanks

I ordered 2 sets off ebay, took longer than ebay said, but they did come. ordered on the 22nd, shipped first class on the 23rd, received on the 30th. I think it may be more of a USPS thing than a seller thing

Just so everyone knows, if you order Monday-Friday before 4:00PM, I nearly always ship the same day. Never later than the next day. In an effort to keep the cost low I use the good old USPS. I'm at their mercy. Most packages get delivered in under a week, but some small percentage seem to take forever. I've asked those jokers what's going on and the only response I get is a shrug.

You can request shipping it as a package with tracking and all that jazz and it adds about $5 depending on where you're located.

Reactions: Mike Islander
Just got my 3rd set for a SS 3-15 from SWFA's Black Friday sale - Tim is good to go. Bought these off of Ebay. Shipping from time of order to having them in hand was just a matter of days! Thanks Tim!!

Thanks Tim for the great product and the fast turnaround. These are a must have for your swfa!

Who has the ebay link?

Need a set kinda asap

Just saw these on Ebay with a link to the hide so I had to check it out. Will be ordering a set for 3-15 MOA!!

Tim, any idea when these will be back in stock again?

Reactions: RFutch
@TimK, any chance of making shim sets for the Weaver Tactical 3-15 (part 800363)? I have one I can send to you for prototyping purposes...