• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2021 Accuracy International Virtual SHOT Show coming soon!

Apparently some technical difficulties. Show business ain’t easy

Field colours?

Untitled Image-28.jpeg

Dang, so much excitement and interest, you'd think it was first day in HS and new hot cheerleader with a short skirt and large hooters just moved to town and smiled as she walked past you in the hallway. Oh yeah, nice gun.

If you're trolling I swear I will punch you in the dick lol
I will get in line as well, giving us false hope for a 223 and magnum bolt face for AI SA's is a hanging offense around here

Edit: I should clarify giving us false hope that AI themselves are going to be doing this, the Hides own @trophyhunter does conversions of the stand AI bolt.

Reactions: RS14
He said WSM was pretty far along, .223 was gonna be a minute because it's hard to do, and SA .473 bolts coming in late February.

He said WSM was pretty far along, .223 was gonna be a minute because it's hard to do, and SA .473 bolts coming in late February.
So is there going to be an AT-X Kit like the ASR Kit with
  • 223 bolt face and 5.56 Wylde 20" barrel
  • Standard bolt face and 6.5 Creedmoor 24" barrel
  • Magnum bolt face and 7mm SAUM 26" barrel
:p

Be interesting to see if the 223 conversion is going to use single stack or double stack mags.

Gilbert and Enrique were using modded accurate mags for their 223 conversion.

Are drum mags the future of prs?

:rolleyes:

I thought someone had modified an AW mag to take a basepad

It's been done, but it's a pain in the ass. You have to machine out the bottom of the mag one of a couple different ways to make it where the spring and follower can pass through into the extension, while having ears for the extension to mount to.

:rolleyes:

It's been done, but it's a pain in the ass. You have to machine out the bottom of the mag one of a couple different ways to make it where the spring and follower can pass through into the extension, while having ears for the extension to mount to.

100 rounds now you don't ever need to do a mag change all match....#prsbois#6gt4lyfe

IMG-20210114-WA0012.jpg

I foresee many good deals on AXs here very soon! Sell an AX for 4500-5k and it makes the new one not so pricy. Might be a win win actually. The guys that like the non-prs style get a good deal on an AX and the guys that want this new style get a good deal on the turn over.

If they offer the AT-X chassis separately, it will be like Sam's AO chassis: nothing stopping you from yanking the action out of your current AT or AX chassis other than a few bolts and some epoxy.

If it's going to be cost effective or not, that's another story...

Reactions: tex68w and Adam B
If they offer the AT-X chassis separately, it will be like Sam's AO chassis: nothing stopping you from yanking the action out of your current AT or AX chassis other than a few bolts and some epoxy.

If it's going to be cost effective or not, that's another story...
considering an AX stock is somehow $800, I'm not holding out hope upgrading my AT will be "cost effective".

The ATX chassis I guess will cost 2k, if you want it purchase the fold mechanism add another 300ish?

Last edited:
Dangit. I’ve been on the fence for too long about getting an AI, and this may have finally pushed me over.