• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2021 Accuracy International Virtual SHOT Show coming soon!

Sounded like it on the live stream, it's just a plain AT in a new chassis so the new bolts should fit them all.

Last edited:
Man fuck a 7 saum! Lemme get a 223AI AI barrel!!!!! Three years from now, it’ll be released but that’s ok lol

Yep. Thats what it sounded like they said it's replacing the AT and AX308.
I dont think they meant that thai is replacing those, although that's what it sounded like they said.

This will just be in addition to the AT and AX.

I dont think they meant that thai is replacing those, although that's what it sounded like they said.

This will just be in addition to the AT and AX.

Having now watched to the YouTube video, my take was that the AT-X was replacing both the AT and AX in short action.

Having now watched to the YouTube video, my take was that the AT-X was replacing both the AT and AX in short action.
I mean that's what he said at the 8:30 mark.
"This rifle is going to replace both the AX short action and the AT short action, uh, in 2021."

I thought it was interesting that they designed it to be a "debond, drop-in, and torque down" option for current AT and AXSA owners.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-01-20 at 10.54.13 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-01-20 at 10.54.13 AM.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 177
are those AI stickers on the side of the bell exclusive, or can we get them too?

I think they are engraved and only for AI team guys.

Plus they only work on Nightforce, not your Tangent Theta
Besides Nightforce, you forgot that AI engraves Simmons Whitetail Classics.

That’s really the secret squirrel sauce, bruhs.
AI + Whitetail Classic. So Secret We Don’t Even Tell You About It. (tm)

wonder if there’s going to be an new chassis for the AXSR like this? Surely not?
I just bought an AXSR and waiting to take delivery 😊

I mean that's what he said at the 8:30 mark.
"This rifle is going to replace both the AX short action and the AT short action, uh, in 2021."

I thought it was interesting that they designed it to be a "debond, drop-in, and torque down" option for current AT and AXSA owners.

@lowlight can you confirm if the AT-X is indeed replacing the AT and AXSA (as said in the video) or will it be in addition to?

How long until these get out into the wild? Before I commit, I’d love to get behind one. I really like my Origin/Bravo rig and would hate to send it down the road for this and not like it.

April for the rifles. I may have missed it but nothing I've seen so far mentions when the accessories like weights or folding mechanism will be available.

Am I one of the few who really likes the AT as-is? I see where they are taking the new design, and it’s fantastic, but not something I’m interested in.

Glad I picked up an AT last year from MHSA!
Ditto.
I had an AX a couple years back and sold it (fine rifle, just not worth the price for me) and if I ever jumped back in, it'd be with an AT. This has zero appeal to me. Aesthetics are about dead last for me on a rifle, but for 5 grand, it'd better look better than this.

Will there be an LE model since the AT-LE is presumably going away?
From the podcast: AT LE is not going anywhere. LE models are on long-availabilty for institutional (LE) customers. AI and Frank just talked about it in the audio near the end. For consumer grade customers, now AT-X is the $5K base platform and you can throw another $1-2k in accessories at it if you want a gucci $7k rifle. You would do that with NV bridges, handguards, rails, top-rails, weight systems, and ASR back end etc.

Reactions: olive drab