• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Suppressors 4" GP100

Re: 4" GP100

I have a 4" 357 by Rossi. I love it. My experience with Ruger revolvers is excellent, my mom's glove-box gun is a 4" barreled Service Six in 357.

With hot loads, it's a fireball machine, but recoil isn't too bad and the Rugers all seem to shoot well from the half dozen or so in my family.

I owned one quite a few years ago. It is a very well made, heavy duty revolver. It was quite manageable with full power loads due to the weight of the pistol.

Randy

Excellent handgun, mine shoots really well off hand at 25 yards. Balance is good and cylinder function is flawless. The only revolver I like better is the Python.
I changed out springs just because. A small difference, but noticeabley smoother.
If you can get a SS for under $400 you're doing well in my opinion.

I don't own a 4" GP100. I have shot a few & liked doing it. I have a Stainless 6" GP. Great pistol! I run everything from full power 357's down to light wad cutter loads & it shoots them all accuratly. My next revolver will be a 4" GP.