• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

6mm Crusader

I tested my 6mm AI tonight with H4350 here in Indiana with 44 gr. and a 105 Berger I was at 3173 on the magneto speed. This is about as hard as I'm going to run my gun. Once the 6mm AI lets loose I'm gonna go 6mm Creedmoor no more fire forming !

I won't give up on it !!! Grin

IMG_1414_2_.jpg

IMG_14103.jpg

2yqarute.jpg

This is my 5 shot grouping out of my 6mm AI from a couple weeks ago. I'm not pushing it hard trying to get barrel to last.

umereny4.jpg

Rem 700 LA trued and blueprinted by: Cutright Precision. Krieger 1-8 17 HV, Manners and Jewell trigger. She hammers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a 6mm AI, used if for F-Class. Sent 1700 some, moly coated 107's rounds down the tube before it shot craps. Hell of a round.

I sure do love mine ! We're in the process of building my buddy a 6 mm Creedmore so I'm pretty anxious to play with it also I know velocities are not going to be as high but I do like the case and that we don't have to fire form

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: C.K