• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Aa 4000MR????

kmose73

kmose73
Minuteman
Feb 23, 2013
Greeley, CO
Still can't find rl22. Wondered if anyone has messed with this stuff? I'm shooting 185vld out of a 26" 300WM.

Thanks!

I can tell you Ive had good results accuracy and speed wise with 2000mr in my 308... never tried 4000mr though.

My local shop has a lot of rl22 in stock. Id ship it to you if you can tell me how to do the hazmat shipping.

I can tell you Ive had good results accuracy and speed wise with 2000mr in my 308... never tried 4000mr though.

My local shop has a lot of rl22 in stock. Id ship it to you if you can tell me how to do the hazmat shipping.

Thanks man! I'm sure that rl22 will be back soon. Thinking I might be wise to find a back up powder though. I can't even find this stuff on a burn rate chart.

72.5 with a 208 amax gives me right at 3,000 fps out of a 700 5r 26" bbl. shoots great but is temp sensitive. With 185's I imagine they will be SMOKING !!!