• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Pics

Re: Accuracy International Pics

Man I'm sorry but I am copying that set up that shit is bad ass

I had to build this one my way.
DSCN1137.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rommel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I had to build this one my way.
DSCN1137.jpg
</div></div>

Who did your GAP camo? Looks really good.

David

Dave, it was done by GAP. When i said I had to build this one my way.....well it was I assembled all the parts minus the action. I put together a build sheet of what I wanted done and shipped them everything. What I got back exceeded all my expectations of quality craftsmanship. George has one hell of a crew. They will build all my rifles in the future. It is amazing in this economy you can still get an outstanding product made right here in the good old USA, for damn good money. I have no complaints what so ever. George my hats off too you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jjmcrowell</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
DSC09125a.JPG

DSC09128a.JPG
</div></div>

This my friend is love at first sight!

sorry, but I did not understand the brand, link ?
thanks.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M.45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That is a Fat Boy APA. And it's 2x as effective at the AI. (tho I do love the AI!!!!)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stalker21</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hello
Can you tell me which brand is the muzzle brake?
Thanks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M.45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I took out my .338 AIAW to the desert and did some precision work with friends. We all took turns on the beast. Also my buddy brought out his .308 AIAW and getting solid hits on the 1100 steel.

Was a good day.

IMG_9703.jpg

IMG_9746_2.jpg
</div></div> </div></div> </div></div>

I have heard nothing but great things about GAP. I am really going to have to consider them for my build. Thanks for the intel.

The pictures that were posted by jjmcrowell gave me the insperation to have mine built. G. A. Precision was my first choice plus I heard George and his crew were the best one's to work on my Obermeyer barrel.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BookHound</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The AX is a VERY nice rifle and very accurate out to 1000-yards (furthest I've been able to shoot it).

There is about $70 worth of ammo in that mag on the left. LOL. For comparison the mag on the right is an AW 10-round .308.

doubleStack.jpg

Mark</div></div>

You need to reload. I darn near wet my pants when I read that. I am loading 338LM for just about a buck a shot.

A few pics from the UK. We spent a day tunnel testing. Three Rifles.

AE Mk3 with a Border 6.5 x 47 barrel.
AW .338 Lapua.
AE Mk3 standard .308 win.

2011-10-05160043.jpg

2011-10-05155951.jpg

2011-10-05151107.jpg

65x47383grN140-1.jpg

2011-10-05160052.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dan 534</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A few pics from the UK. We spent a day tunnel testing. Three Rifles.

AW .338 Lapua.

2011-10-05160043.jpg

2011-10-05155951.jpg

Hello,
Could you tell me what is the brand of these suppressors please?they are very compact,exactly what i like!
how does they work?
Congratulations for these 3 beautiful rifle!
Thank you
2011-10-05151107.jpg

65x47383grN140-1.jpg

2011-10-05160052.jpg

</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rommel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I had to build this one my way.
DSCN1137.jpg
</div></div>

More pics please. Been looking for some good pics of an AICS in GAP camo. Looks good nice rifle man.
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dan 534</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A few pics from the UK. We spent a day tunnel testing. Three Rifles.

AW .338 Lapua.

2011-10-05160043.jpg

[url="http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad216/danj534"]http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad216/danj534[/url]
/2011-10-05155951.jpg

2011-10-05151107.jpg

65x47383grN140-1.jpg

2011-10-05160052.jpg

</div></div>

I take it you shoot at Bangor!

Hello, No I dont shoot at Bangor but I have shot with you at Diggle, also shoot with PSA and FCSA as well as private land, I was there on the fly shot (no fly for me using the 6br :-(), recognize your AW. Its a good picture and that magazine is an interesting read. PM me, we will have meet up. Im in the mag too looking very wet lying prone with a DPM jacket on.

Dan

Hello,

They are Ase Utra Zet-Z and S-5s
http://aseutra.fi/english/index.html
They are very compact but well made, they reduce the sound better than most mods we have seen, only downside is they are sealed units but the we have had no issues with corrosion if correctly maintained. I'd recommend them.

Dan.

IMG_0624.jpg

Rem 700 .308
AI 2.0 stock
Bushnell 3x12x44 FFP

Next up I am looking at the viper skins. Wateing for the FDE.

twyth What kind of Flash hider do you have? Looks very cool!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tburkes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Took this with my iphone the other evening.

efee9754.jpg
</div></div>

That is beautiful, I miss the south it seems like every night was like that

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hewlett260</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What kind of barrel and what caliber is on that? Very nice set up though i like it.
wink.gif
</div></div>

Talking to me?

28" Kreiger Heavy Palma in .308.

Thanks!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AWP</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My newest addition...

IMG_1730.jpg
</div></div>

What's the best method for cleaning drool out a keyboard?

That digital paint job looks great. I got a buddy that done his ar in digital and it is alot of work. Great job!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AWP</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My newest addition...

IMG_1730.jpg
</div></div>

Nice rifle! It appears it's taken the place of your furniture!

My AIAW with FDE Viperskins attached and with an Accu-Shot Monopod fitted.

DSC_0025.jpg

DSC_0026.jpg

AI.jpg

Here is my recently finished AI700 in 308 with 22" Broughton MTU Barrel 1 in 10, Blue Printed and Trued Rem 700 Action, SAS 2 Chamber Brake, AI Tripod, and AI 2.0 chassis with SS 5x20 HD Scope.

And She is a Shooter!

Introducing the "Cartmann-M24-Mark3-Mod-34-Bo-Jackson"

- 24" Remington 700 5R .308
- NightForce 5.5-22x56, HS and ZS. NPR1/MOA reticle with MOA turrets
- AICS 2.0 ODE Stock
- NightForce 20 MOA Base
- NightForce Rings
- Atlas Bipod
- Accushot Monopod
- Jewell Trigger (tuned to 7oz)
- Velocity Plus Bolt Knob installed by Velocity Plus
- Barrel threaded by Velocity Plus for YHM Silencer Mount
- YHM Silencer Mount
- YHM .308 Stainless Silencer
- BlackHawk double hook sling

IMG_1160-vi.jpg

CartmannM24Mk3Mod34BoJackoson-vi.jpg

lots of great lookin guns here. I soon hope to be able to post a pic on a topic like this.

Working on it.

keep the pics coming

36813_1479246853640_1007832754_31386511_6285960_n.jpg
Shooting with delta in 2006. The guys that have all the AWM .300 win 10 round magazines.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nick Simmons</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
IMG_0512.jpg
</div></div>

Nice scope. I had a 3-12x50 but traded it away. And now I am scopeless:

aw98_003%20002.JPG

But the friend I traded with felt bad, so I am borrowing his green L96 scope, just like yours:

aw98_003%20007.JPG

I like it a lot, I think I'll buy it from him.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: beenjammin</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nick Simmons</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
IMG_0509.jpg

IMG_0512.jpg
</div></div>

Nick, what trigger is on that AW </div></div>

Thanks. MT Guns has those Barnard triggers for the AW and I have never seen one. Though it may have been one.