• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

I thought elite sand was created to match where the owner keeps that gun 99.999% of the time….

The interior of their safe
1313B8DF-B201-43D9-98B0-F20E33F083A5.gif

Last edited:
I think someone advised me before that the non folders don't have the hole that socket screws through.

I considered before seeing if I could get a small enough nut to sit in the little blanker bit that fits in the skin and screw it to that..

But I'm starting to get irritated by taking the cheek riser off to remove/replace bolt.. so I may upgrade to a folder anyhow.
Correct, you either need the folding stock, or a drill press to put the thru-hole into the non-folding chassis.

• Sad
Reactions: JayjayUK
View attachment 8071284
SOMEWHERESVILLE, CO—Devotees in the Sniper’s Hide’s Accuracy International Picture Thread today were left stunned and in awe of His glory this Thursday, when the Lord God Almighty dropped by their 4:42 p.m. MST chat unannounced.

God appeared suddenly as an intense beam of white light, cleared His mighty throat, and again angrily clarified His longtime stance on color of rifles.

“Look, I’m getting tired of this people. How many times must I go over this?” said the Lord, deeply furrowing His divine brows.

“I’m popping in because I heard someone just claimed My face ‘twas’ Elite Sand. First off, the color Sand was just called ‘sand’ for millennia until some marketing schlub at AI added that stupid ‘Elite’ adjective to its front.” God said.

“You know who is elite?” the eternal Being of unmeasurable power and sublimity asked rhetorically.

“Look deeply into my eyes. Me.”

Sources say several Elite Sand-owning forum members who dared look into His eyes were instantly relived of their earthly presence.

“Now Sage Green is a color everyone can get behind. I’m sage…who doesn’t want to be wise? And you know my position on green.”

“Second, while you’re all looking at my face, is it sand-colored?” He, who created the Sun, the Earth, the Moon, and the stars, bellowed while pointing His finger at His luminous cheek.

“Doesn’t anyone even look at my buddy Michelangelo’s paintings that I, your Father, had commissioned? Why do I even bother?” the most Holy of Holies’ voice trailed off as He stared heavenward.

“Third, ‘twas’ really should be reserved for only around Christmastime because my Son sort of liked that Santa Claus doofus. ‘Twas the night before…’ and all that jazz. I don’t know what that Kid saw in that furry red-suited do-gooder,” the ineffable Lord retorted.

Sources say God, called Yahweh and Allah respectively in the Judaic and Muslim traditions, drew Himself up to fill the entire forum server and said forth, “Again, I am specifically commanding you to only use the color of the lush and verdant Earth that I your Lord God created for you.”

“Once more, that is all.”

Reports from the scene say that right before exiting in a thunderclap that He Himself created, God, the King of Kings, was heard muttering, “‘Twas’ is retarded.”
Was this written by ChatGPT or are you just insane?

Has anyone ever seen this rifle chassis in the states?

I think it’s gorgeous

Attachments

• 4FEBBE64-17FF-47C2-A7E8-C2AC6490A346.jpeg
    4FEBBE64-17FF-47C2-A7E8-C2AC6490A346.jpeg
    160.8 KB · Views: 203
Anyone have a line on one of the ASR rifle cases (ECS loadmaster weapons case) or know someone who may sell theirs?

Or, does anyone know the model number of the ECS case?
I believe that the part number is R0003131 but best to call them as they have different inserts for it based on your firearm. They are pricey though. I believe when I looked they were over $1,000

Reactions: Defender3
Picked up my first AI today! I’ve been on this thread for the last couple months and here’s what I’ve learned.

1. AI is an addiction (True)

2. The AT is a classic

3. AI is decided by team colors and green is the most accurate

So naturally, I got the AI ATLE in green

Pics coming soon:)

Spent a little time comparing the Steiner t6 318 and SB 520 us both with msr2. I was surprised the Steiner glass was able to resolve slightly better than the SB but had a tad bit of ca. That Steiner def punches above it's weight honestly.

20230211_124159.jpg

Last edited:
I was going to ask how the Steiner compared to higher end scopes.

Reactions: bb505
Spent a little time comparing the Steiner t6 318 and SB 520 us both with msr2. I was surprised the Steiner glass was able to resolve slightly better than the SB but had a tad bit of ca. That Steiner def punches above it's weight honestly.

View attachment 8073096
The CA is definitely there on the Ultra shorts but there is no way around it. It is the same with the Khales 5-25. There are optical trade-offs when size is a primary criterion.

I have a Khales 6-24 and it is an amazing riflescope. It does have CA but I don't really find it too much of a problem.

The CA is definitely there on the Ultra shorts but there is no way around it. It is the same with the Khales 5-25. There are optical trade-offs when size is a primary criterion.

I have a Khales 6-24 and it is an amazing riflescope. It does have CA but I don't really find it too much of a problem.
I have a hard time getting any ca from my 520 ultra shorts. The Steiner has some but it's not alot.

The only thing I really don't like about the Steiner is the feel of the paralax and it's nowhere near the forgiveness of the dof as the Schmidt or zco.

Turrets are better than any Steiner I have felt to date or at least as good as the m7 428 I played with. They are not on TT,SB dtii+ level tho.

I'm still not sure how I feel about the turret lock mechanism on the t6 line.

For sub 2k coming with the glass it has, illumination,tenebrax caps,a throw lever and decent weight this scope is tough to beat imo. I would take it over a a NF, Leupold or kahles all day right now if you like the reticles.

So you’re saying it’s 90% good as a TT, S&B, ZCO? 2k vs 4K-5500k scope. Did it seem to track well? MSR/MSR2 needs to be added to TT and ZCO line up.

So you’re saying it’s 90% good as a TT, S&B, ZCO? 2k vs 4K-5500k scope. Did it seem to track well? MSR/MSR2 needs to be added to TT and ZCO line up.

I mean 90% as good is not what I would say. The glass is up there but the rest of the scope is solid teir 2 imo. Turrets are not quite as refined, more paralax is adjustment is needed etc. I said I would take this t6 over say the mk5hd or an atacr or anything kahles.

I have not done a legit tracking test but dialing a couple mils all over on paper it goes where it should and ztz. Time will tell how reliable they are.

Zco has 0 interest in adding the msr2 based on convos I have had with them and pretty sure neither does TT but maybe one day.

Reactions: BCX
I really liked the msr2 reticle in my m7xi when I had it. If zco would drop that in their scope, I'd buy it in a heart beat.

How’d ya score that?
It popped up on eBay, supposedly a SOCOM case. Not sure as you always buy the item, not the story, but it was still covered in that fine desert dust. You could also check pelicancasesurplus as they come up once and ahwhile on that site.

Last edited:
Anyone else's AT really stiff on the bolt lift?

It feels stiffer than my old Tikka and I thought it's just be a case of it breaking in a bit.. but I've fired 800 rounds through it now and it's still stiff..