• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Active Shooter in El Paso???

FWIW:

1564857127316.jpg

Replying to
@CoryBooker
Its time to put Hillary Clinton in prison for her hate speech that Trump voters are deplorable and frequent Walmart , Peter Strzok reference to Trump Supporters as smelly people in Walmart. So we have Hillary Clinton and FBI basically telling their supports to target Walmarts

This could be the next attempt by the communists to win the 2020 elections.

They are going to push super hard that "something must be done" about gun control & try to shame/bully/bribe the Republicans into doing their dirty work for them and the Republicans and I think Trump as well are such stupid idiots that they may go along with it because "Well the media says the country wants it".

Then the communists will jump up and down with joy because they know they won the 2020 elections.
Trump ONLY won because nearly the entire 2A community got out and voted for him, but after his BS with bumpstocks he is on thin ice and if he and the republicans do some stupid gun control stuff, most likely the better part of the 2A community will decide to punish them by simply staying home on election day which hands the win to the communists.

Republicans are that stupid that they would fall for it. They have a long history of backstabbing their supporters to try to play nice to their sworn enemies.

I might suggest in addition to Army Jerry's usual advice, you also stock up on ARs.

For the same reason he's carrying around a battering ram? ...... He's a dumbass?

Its a hard choice what to grab Battering Ram or Full Auto AR, Battering Ram or Full Auto AR. I'm going to go with the Battering Ram even though the doors open automatically, I better grab my NVG .

People who would rush in this type of incident don't have the opportunity, people who have the opportunity don't seem to want to rush in.

Great... a manifesto. Blaming anti-immigrant sentiment.

Well, people are fired up about it. Passionate. Willing to take it to their Congressmen and bitch about it. Get steamed, even.

You know what you are when your anger over immigration gets you to shoot up a WalMart? You are a retard. You have mental issues. You are batshit crazy. As usual.

You are also batshit crazy if you shoot up a Congressional Baseball Game... a Denver Theater, a Luby's or a Gay Bar.

It's normal to be passionate about issues...

It's retarded to turn it into executing innocent people in any venue. In other words... mental midgets at it again.

Jesus H Christ on a pogo stick, when are we going to do something about retards.

Sirhr

Well, people are fired up about it. Passionate. Willing to take it to their Congressmen and bitch about it. Get steamed, even.

You know what you are when your anger over immigration gets you to shoot up a WalMart? You are a retard. You have mental issues. You are batshit crazy. As usual.

You are also batshit crazy if you shoot up a Congressional Baseball Game... a Denver Theater, a Luby's or a Gay Bar.

It's retarded to turn it into executing innocent people in any venue. In other words... mental midgets at it again.

Jesus H Christ on a pogo stick, when are we going to do something about retards.

Sirhr

Those very same retards are running for president on the democratic side, have you heard the shit that comes out of their mouths. It emboldens the mentally ill 10 fold. The fake rhetoric they preach to the mentally ill sheep on the left, that children are put in cages, they have to drink from toilets. The bullshit and lies that elected officials are allowed put out on social media and TV is just unbelievable. It can only get worst until people rise up and put a stop to this lying to the people.

So this is supposedly a hard right-winger that is so angry at immigrants and the government and drove 10hrs from his home on a mission, and his target is....a Walmart? Not the MSM, or politicians, or anything even remotely tied to immigrants? Doesn't add up. Feeling like a false flag from an antifa fag....

So it looks like they were using an AK rifle?
That's what I see from the pictures, with a wood colored stock.

But let me guess the MSM will be calling for us to ban those evil black AR15 rifles.

I do find his hearing protection choice rather interesting.

From one of the reports there is this interesting tidbit:

"'I heard the shots but I thought they were hits, like roof construction,' said Adriana Quezada, 39, who was in Walmart with in the women’s clothing section with her two children.
She said she saw four men, dressed in black, wearing shirts, moved together firing guns indiscriminately.
'I saw four men, shooting everywhere,' Quezada said.
'I told my son, those are gunshots.'"

I wonder if the guy they arrested was the designated patsy and there was actually more than one person involved.
(Which will be covered up of course).

Forgot a country western music festival full of Trumpkins in Vegas.

Sirhr

I also found this pretty odd:

"‘Please stay away from the area and refrain from posting first responder activity on social media,’ the ATF’s Dallas bureau tweeted on Saturday. "

It seems the new thing the government types are pushing pretty hard is "good citizens" shouldn't be taking pictures of what their masters are doing.... A rather disturbing trend they are pushing.

the GOP in Texas is trying to turn Texas Blue and I think they will in one more election, the lure of cheap labor and californians is too deep in the Texas GOP, thay are as bad or worse than the Dems in this state, hell most all of them were Dems 20 years ago. Hard Core Democrats too.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
I also found this pretty odd:

"‘Please stay away from the area and refrain from posting first responder activity on social media,’ the ATF’s Dallas bureau tweeted on Saturday. "

It seems the new thing the government types are pushing pretty hard is "good citizens" shouldn't be taking pictures of what their masters are doing.... A rather disturbing trend they are pushing.

And the government is still wondering why public trust in them is wearing away more quickly than tire tracks in a dust storm...

I think the consensus is pretty much agreed on by many people: If the government tells you that you should do something a certain way, that means you should do it in the direct opposite fashion instead.

Government: "You should not carry a gun. Our society is very safe".

Me: Fuck that. I am carrying everywhere. And looking out for possible tangos.

Sirhr

We used to lock them up.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Going to a Walmart unarmed?
Jahahahahaha. LMAO

Who goes to Walmart in central EP let alone into a Walmart without a gun?!??

As for the deplorable smelly trump supporters at Walmart comments...I mean they are kind of spot on, if we’re being objective. Walmart is a place you could play Deplorable Trump Supporter Bingo and have every space filled in less than five minutes. ...just saying. Add in a sprinkle of open carry retardedness and some fecal matter, and you pretty much encompass every Walmart at any given time.

Last edited:
I literally looked way less tacticool doing a helo base convoy interdiction in Afghanistan than what shows up as police after bullshit like this happens.

It's to show the sheep: "Trust us. We are the government. See how tough and prepared we are?". The other message they are also trying to convey at the same time is: "If you sheep are thinking about resisting us at any time, don't. 'Cuz we'll send out an army full of tanks and machine guns. Obey us, if you want to live."

To people who are familiar with history, tactics, and psychology, all of this is a fucking show. In Chinese there is a saying: "Sah ji, jing hou". It means "Killing a chicken to scare a monkey". That is what this is.

Who goes to Walmart in central EP let alone into a Walmart without a gun?!??

As for the deplorable smelly trump supporters at Walmart comments...I mean they are kind of spot on, if we’re being objective. Walmart is a place you could play Deplorable Trump Supporter Bingo and have every space filled in less than five minutes. ...just saying. Add in a sprinkle of open carry retardedness and some fecal matter, and you pretty much encompass every Walmart at any given time.
I CAN'T believe not one single citizen was armed in EP? The shooter was supposed to be inside for over 2 minutes and he started in the F'n parking lot? WTF TEXAS!! Mac :mad:

So it pisses me off that our elected a$$hoes will be only too willing to screw over the millions of law abiding gun owners while the bastard who perpetrated this shooting will get years of appeals at citizens expense before he gets euthanized like some precious aging pet instead of getting tried this afternoon and being publicly strung up tomorrow morning. Preaching to the choir I guess.

It looks to be in a mall complex, individual stores don’t need to be posted when the entire property is designated by the management company. The Costco near my old house wasn’t posted, but the parking lot had small signs near the entrances.
In Texas if you can find a door open to public not posted you are good to go.

Reactions: Mr.Kirk
mass shootings are half of what they were 40 years ago.

Really?

The only one I remember from that era was the twat in England who didn't like Monday's and the Boomtown Rats made millions celebrating it, and ensuring copycats while Bob Geldoff got knighted.

There were some in the early 20th Century out west... one, IIRC, involved blowing up a school?

But were there really that many and that bad? Just curious. What's the 'list!'

Or are you including the British maintaining order in India and the Mau Mau insurrection? ;-)

Cheers,

Sirhr

From a pure tactical point of view; he wore the hearing protection ( probably electronic) so he could hear what is going on around him.

Remember it takes one shot inside and your ears ring until next week.

It wasn’t that he wanted to protect his hearing but probably wanted to hear any potential threats that he could not see.

He claims to only having been after immigrants, but reports are that he was shooting pretty indiscriminately as relates to race. His manifesto doesn't really fit. His spelling out of weapons and bullet choice is weird, too. I'm with those thinking it's been done to make the right look bad, tin-foil hat or no.

I CAN'T believe not one single citizen was armed in EP? The shooter was supposed to be inside for over 2 minutes and he started in the F'n parking lot? WTF TEXAS!! Mac :mad:

Dude there were definitely armed shoppers there. Everyone wants to be billy bad ass and strap on a gun but no one wants to rely on their (severe lack of) capability. Mix that with a bit of “fuck this I’m (and my family are) out of here. If something pops up between me and the exit, I’ll go to work. Otherwise, fuck this.”

I don’t give a fuck about anyone but my family (or myself if I’m alone) while out and about. Get in my way as I exit, I’ll go to work. Otherwise, I’m not LE and I’m not getting shot by another shopper or LE by trying to be hero.

yeah I thoiught the same but there is a DOJ paper on this using modern day mass shooting criteria. MAM makes things seem that arent. Soviet esq propaganda, MSM and GOV, seems Alex was right.

Really?

The only one I remember from that era was the twat in England who didn't like Monday's and the Boomtown Rats made millions celebrating it, and ensuring copycats while Bob Geldoff got knighted.

There were some in the early 20th Century out west... one, IIRC, involved blowing up a school?

But were there really that many and that bad? Just curious. What's the 'list!'

Or are you including the British maintaining order in India and the Mau Mau insurrection? ;-)

Cheers,

Sirhr

Reactions: W54/XM-388
I don't doubt you Jerry. It is surprising though. I remember high profile shootings like Reagan and Lennon, but no mass shootings.

Dude there were definitely armed shoppers there. Everyone wants to be billy bad ass and strap on a gun but no one wants to rely on their (severe lack of) capability. Mix that with a bit of “fuck this I’m (and my family are) out of here. If something pops up between me and the exit, I’ll go to work. Otherwise, fuck this.”

I don’t give a fuck about anyone but my family (or myself if I’m alone) while out and about. Get in my way as I exit, I’ll go to work. Otherwise, I’m not LE and I’m not getting shot by another shopper or LE by trying to be hero.
I really do get it, but I wouldn't think you could walk across a Texas parking lot with a rifle in your hands, and not have about 30-50 guns pointed at you. I wanted to move to Texas at one time in my life because I thought it was a "real men" state and I felt myself and my family would fit right in. This is some really terrible shit that's happened, I just thought their would have been a slightly different outcome. Mac

mass shootings are rare, 4 victims in a shooting is a mass shooting. google it, it was a FBI Crime report 6 or 7 years ago.

thinking this through, I gotta add, it was from the FBI during Obama era, so it could be totally made up to make him look good.

I don't doubt you Jerry. It is surprising though. I remember high profile shootings like Reagan and Lennon, but no mass shootings.

Reactions: cornhusker86
Since the demographics of El Paso is overwhelmingly hispanic, isn't talking about any violence there intrinsically racist?
Isn't that what we learned from Baltimore?

Reactions: Blutroop
I want to know why they keep reporting the shooter's name, don't give him what he is after.... Make him forgotten.

I’m gonna say this again. 300 million people.

If you hear about 18 people dying in a shooting every week, they would be 1000 a year. so 1000/300,000,000. or 1/3 of 1000th of a percent.

Is it a tragedy? Yup. Are we sinking because 1/3 of 1000th of a 100th of our boat sprang a leak? Nope.

Is the only camera on the boat zoomed in at 1000x, and played on every TV screen as the backdrop to some asshole selling life jackets? Absolutely.

Preventable medical malpractice deaths each year = 250,000 people...

Folks wonder why whenever some useful idiot starts shitting out their mouths about the "horrors of gun violence", it takes almost all of my energy and self restraint not to bitch slap them right back into last week...

Damn it looks like he’s even wearing safety glasses

Can we please all agree to start calling these events “active killer” situations?

Every single gun owner is an active shooter when they fire their guns.

#petpeeve
Yea, so odd. I'm a mass shooter, not a mass murderer. But you can't pitch an anti-gun agenda if you can't allude to a firearm being used during these event.

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
Dude there were definitely armed shoppers there. Everyone wants to be billy bad ass and strap on a gun but no one wants to rely on their (severe lack of) capability.

It's the problem with being a civilian and trying to be all nice and peaceful and such. Usually your good stuff is in the car or back home.
Like this afternoon I was out at the local large grocery store, if something had gone down I would have been stuck with just my short barreled Ruger LCR revolver. NOT going up against someone with a rifle with that, unless I had no option to get off the X and was trapped and face to face with the killer.

Now back in my car, I had plenty of stuff to go up against a few gunmen at once... Full on tacticool setup with armor and all...but yep going to do me a lot of good in my car....

Now if I could carry my full sized CZ target pistol with red dot sight, sure then maybe I stalk the killer since that's dead nuts accurate at a distance, but I can't figure out how to carry concealed anything bigger in the Texas heat with my active up and down lifestyle, and I'm sure not doing some Open Carry BS stuff.

HEADS UP: Friend on Arfcom just told me that Moms Demand Action has started robotexting everybody in the El Paso area and elsewhere about calling your reps to "do something". If you receive a robotext from them, pretend to be interested and reply back. They will send you a direct call link to the reps in your area. Use this to tell your elected officials not to succumb to the leftist pressure and remind them to uphold the Constitution and consider their constituents. Let's use the statists' own resources right back against them.

Please pass this on to everyone in your circles.

I'm sorry but when I was 21 years old, there is no way I could have wrote a manifesto like this one, and I think I'm fairly smart. This smells so bad. It just isnt something that would typically come out of a 21 year olds mouth. I wouldnt put it past some crazy lefty to pull this shit in order to make the right look bad and to help spark something.