• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Addiction checkup - How many firearms do you own?

Re: Addiction checkup - How many firearms do you o

Somewhere between 1-150, don't know. i tell my wife, these are my stocks and bonds. I know they will be here, when my 3000+ shares of stock tanks. And the 401k, who knows who will try and leave the country with.....

I plan on being a good shot with any firearm in my hands. I have a couple of handguns, semi-autos and bolt guns. Enough for now. I'm still getting the hang of precision shooting, so until I feel proficient at this, I'm done buying.

I buy, train, become proficient, and then start it over with another kind.

Next up...tactical shotguns...then some O/U shotguns for skeet (not a practical hunting gun but they look nice)...then semi-auto shotguns for skeet and home invaders...then a revolver....then a snub nose revolver....then a Judge....then another Semi-auto....then....well...My family just keeps growing...

One less then the next one.
tools:
HK USP .45 (Phenominal pistol)
S&W 59 9MM (dads, AWESOME firearm)
Mossberg 500 12g (what do you sweep the hall with?)
Rem 700 .308 (much better than I am)
Bushmaster AR-15 (damn zombies)
Ruger Mini 14 .223 (not a tackdriver but highly underated)
Bernadelli .22 pistol (snakes on the job)

Hunting;
Savage 110 .270 (lazer)
Browning BAR 30-06 (18th Christmas present)
Win 70 30-06 (my favorite)
Ruger 10-22 (wascally wabbits)
S&W K 357 (UMMM...HAM javalinas?)
Rem 1100 12g (upland)
Berreta Extrema 12g (wetland)

C&R & odd handmedowns;
a couple of damascus SxS's (centurians with great engraving)
Sears 10g bolt shotgun (WTF?)
British Arsenal WII Jungle Carbine .303 Brit (grandpa's, too cool to get rid of)
Calico .22 (the dumbest firearm I've ever used)
and some other "unique" pieces.

I've sold few guns as I get sentimental about them, even the old dusters that don't see the range.

When my wife asks me "how many guns do you need?" I respond, "how many diamonds do you need?"

t