• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Al Qaeda retakes Fallujah

It's really no mystery. All the chem weapons coming out of Syria today are stamped "Property of Saddam Hussein".

Are you sure? They they come from Syria might have a stamp like "for the rebels with love the Western countries" and the extra mags might be wrapped into some Benghazi newspapers.

It's hilarious and validating to those who view all religion as evil that the followers of the lamb of god are frothing at the mouth for nuclear genocide.

It seems to have escaped the attention of the 'experts' here that the world is on a historical roundabout of arms escalation and territorial disputes and we're going to need every natural resource and regional ally we can get. Now, if only we knew of a country with a vastly pro-Western populace but hitherto religiously burdened leadership who is at severe risk of losing its status due to dibilitating sanctions and is sitting on top of an ocean of readily available oil, gas, metals and also happens to be an ally-of-convenience to the one country in the world that actually, and truly, DOES pose a risk to our country.
It would just be magical if by turning this country into an ally that we'd also reduce greatly their support of terrorist groups that give Israel a hard time which in turn might reduce THAT country's influence on the general population of Florida, New York Shitty and California and allow us to have a foreign policy that benefits US citizens first.

But no. Nuking is so much fun and it makes for the best sunsets I hear.

It's hilarious and validating to those who view all religion as evil that the followers of the lamb of god are frothing at the mouth for nuclear genocide.

Ill agree with you regards the corrupting aspects of organized beliefs. Thats why I go by one common tenet "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you" By my litmus test there is a certain segment of the world, that if I assume they believe the same as me, wants me to blow up their buildings and persecute them for their beliefs.

Now thats my micro thinking but if I take a macro view and apply my basic beliefs I can see perhaps they may have a bitch about the job that was done drawing lines across their lands, without regard for ethnic, tribal or religous divisions. But those are not the people we are most at risk from. Those aggrieved seem fine with sitting on their hands while the zealots attempt to change the map without regard for ethnic, tribal or religous divisions through violence.