• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

American Air Arms Evol Mini .22

tacops1

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Sep 22, 2009
    Maryland USA
    My new American Air Arms EVOL Mini .22 PCP air rifle set up with Magpul ACS-L stock upgrade

Athlon Optic 6-24x50 Midas Tac and Athlon Rings and Anarchy Outdoors throw lever

JSB Diablo Exact Pellets

Great white tank set up all options

Thing shoots great
    IMG_0241.jpeg
    IMG_0242.jpeg

Welcome to the club!!!

Just wait till the new ones come out as well. There will be more in your cabinet soon enough

Reactions: tacops1
    Welcome to the club!!!

Just wait till the new ones come out as well. There will be more in your cabinet soon enough
    Thanks

I just did a slight upgrade to a Donny FL adapter , Donny FL Tatsu mod and Donny FL quick detach kit it made it pretty quiet 🤫

Can’t wait to see the new ones

I have a Ryu and love it, also added the quick kit to the sumo and the rifle is next to silent.

I found an Evol 30 for sale, not sure if I want to grab it or wait till the new guns drop.

Yeah for sure the Donny FL Mods , the adapter and quick detach kits work wonders on on the EVOLS

Last edited:
    Have been shooting in my backyard with mine, while shooting my theoben rapid, and keep wanting to go back to the Paradigm. They are great shooting guns and built tough as well

Grab one of these targets! It makes zeroing and adjusting your scope much easier. No paper to worry about and you can easily see where you hit. A fresh coat of paint and you are good for 50 targets!! 25 per side!

Grab one of these targets! It makes zeroing and adjusting your scope much easier. No paper to worry about and you can easily see where you hit. A fresh coat of paint and you are good for 50 targets!! 25 per side!
    Thanks

Reactions: woogie_man