• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Movie Theater American Chopper(Red Jacket cameo): Next Monday...

r_boyette

Private
Minuteman
Dec 11, 2009
Alabama
Oh yes! You heard correctly!

Full-auto, Handlebar-Machine Gun, complete with chrome & flames!!!

Seriously, this is NOT my belated "April Fool's Day" joke. I just saw the commercial.

Discovery Channel has now most definitely hit rock F***-in' BOTTOM!!! lol

Re: American Chopper(Red Jacket cameo): Next Monday...

And while I still watch Deadliest Catch I think it would have gone down hill badly if not for the passing of Capt Phil.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Big Russ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh yes! You heard correctly!

Full-auto, Handlebar-Machine Gun, complete with chrome & flames!!!

Seriously, this is NOT my belated "April Fool's Day" joke. I just saw the commercial.

Discovery Channel has now most definitely hit rock F***-in' BOTTOM!!! lol </div></div>

Gold Rush and Deadliest Catch are the only things on that Channel worth watching anyway. Amr. Chopper is and always has been retarded!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: athhud</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Whatever happened to lions chasing zebras?</div></div>America has become too pussified to have something like that on T.V. anymore. I grew up with those types of shows.

I LONG for the days when Disc CH aired shows about Lions & Tigers, & how the lioness taught her pride to hunt their own food by chasing down a young/sick gazelle, dragging it half-alive back to her babies, so she could bite it legs/throat, shake it until it cried-out, screamed in pain, gurggling & shit, to bring out the predator-instincts in her babies. I always thought those half-grown little Kimba-looking, baby lions looked sooooo CUTE after they finished ripping that unlucky gazelle a new asshole, & were laying around, licking the dried blood off each other! Awww!!!!

That QUALITY, family entertainment right there!!! lol

I see Will and Senior being best buds. What a clusterfuck.

It's really a match made in heaven. They both (all three of those idiots Jr,Sr,Asshat) just bolt pre-made, catalog ordered and lightly modified shit together and add paint.

In fairness, Jr. seems to do more fab work now that he's out on his own.

C'mon, The V-twin barreled....belt driven gatling flame thrower with fat fenders and no bitch bar is gonna be a cool peice of shit to the rest of the world. Maybe they will use it to hunt down the lion cubs.........

This could be a game changer.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jimmyk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
This could be a game changer. </div></div>

HA HA, Now thats funny right there.

This could blow the market wide open.