• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Movie Theater American Horror Story

cal74

Private
Minuteman
Jun 23, 2009
Brookings, SD
Never saw the first season, but just watched the season premier from last week (Wed on FX) last night.

Sucks it has commercials, but one of the better net work shows I've seen in some time.

Re: American Horror Story

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Peloton</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That show is fucked up. ....yet we watch every episode. It's really really good and CREEPY. </div></div>

This. My wife and I had to quit watching. Its not scary, just sick and disturbing. I think season 1 was better.

I just watched a few of the older episodes from this season. Not all that scary, but creepy as hell. The guy who wears the human skin mask with the teeth sewn on is truly fucked up.

And we wonder why America is so screwed up - this show is really out there on the creepy levels.

My wife watches it...I don't. Too creepy this season for me. I would tag along and watch last seasons episodes with her. Not after about two or three episodes this year.