• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Another Picture Thread - All Other Semi-Autos

1704472137364.png

Well, for correct terminology, here are a few gas guns then (mostly semi-autos).

Damnit man, I want to see these awesomely funny username people @the_assman, @Bigfatcock, @softcock, and @VJJPunisher all do some group verbal chat on discord.

BFF: “Softcock, would you to comment?”

SC: “I think you’ve probed the issue very deeply. I, sadly, cannot.”

TAM: “Pffft! Not nearly deep enough! And we’re probing the wrong issue! The issue has decidedly not been adequately probed!”

VJJP: “Shut up assman. You smell.”

Etc

Damnit man, I want to see these awesomely funny username people @the_assman, @Bigfatcock, @softcock, and @VJJPunisher all do some group verbal chat on discord.

BFF: “Softcock, would you to comment?”

SC: “I think you’ve probed the issue very deeply. I, sadly, cannot.”

TAM: “Pffft! Not nearly deep enough! And we’re probing the wrong issue! The issue has decidedly not been adequately probed!”

VJJP: “Shut up assman. You smell.”

Etc
i'm Cosmo Kramer , the_assman ;)

pic thread

Hello
This is a 7.62X39 built on the AR platform I built several years ago, It runs flawless,
Does anyone know of a company that makes 7.62X39 polymer AR platform magazines.
I have only been able to find steel ones.
Thanks

AK 1.jpg

AK 2.jpg

Last edited:
Finally found time to mod my AK a bit:

IMG_1106.jpeg

WBP MiniJack in 7.62x39

ALG Enhanced Trigger
Recknagel Picatinny Rail
Vortex Sparc Solar
Klaerig Engineering Muzzle Brake
Ase Utra SL7i BL moderator

Once I find out how to remove the stuck buttstock, it will get replaced by a Magpul MOE.

My favorite of all my semi autos is my SCAR 17S. I have the super scar trigger in it and the ACOG for .308 on it. You have the appreciate how controllable it is.
IMG_1832s.jpg

Of course everyone has an AK. Here is my Norinco, made in the Beijing plant. It's the milled receiver with the stainless bolt. I took the packing crate furniture off it and got the American Iron wood and finished it in true military fashion with Boiled Linseed oil.

IMG_16644.jpg

751SAPR! might as well be dating a hot swiss super model!
Exactly what I was about to say!
@ptosis - how do you like the 751? Have you been able to compare it to a SCAR 17 or AR10/SR25 platform?
The Sig/Swiss Arms 750 and 751 are IMHO the holy grail of .308 semi autos, next to maybe a legit PSG1, and possibly the HK G28. However even those would come in 2nd place very slightly behind the 750-series. Simply because it's possible(though insanely pricey) to source the parts needed to put together each of them or at least come extremely close.
Eg: you could grab a SR9T and swap out a few parts and have something pretty much equal to a PSG1.

But there's just no way possible to make a Swiss Arms 751 "clone"...

@SmithM21 - very cool! The double barrel MG... that ain't a Villa Perosa is it?

This thread needs more MP5 10mm's!
B&T recently released the SPC10. And by all accounts, what a monster of a SMG/PCC it is! Neat tidy little SMG, in 10mm, all AR15 ergos/controls.. the MP5/10 still holds the #1 spot in my heart for SMG's, but I most definitely am keeping a very close eye on what Stribog and B&T are doing.

If only someone would come out with a barrel conversion kit for one of these in 9x25 Dillon, or even that 7.5FK Brno round, you'd have the ultimate PDW. Closest thing I can think of is that Chilean CT-30 SMG in .30 Carbine. Which is also underutilized in the modern day IMO. A PCC running 9x25 Dillon or modernized .30 Carbine loads would be sweet and shouldn't have too much trouble defeating soft armor.

Last edited:
Well... Like an idiot, I walked into the gunstore this afternoon on the way home from work... I fucked around, and found out... Today was a fresh H&K shipment of German imports... So, looks like I'll be ordering an OCL Lithium 9 soon... Already ordered a Safety Harbor Firearms collapsable rear stock and a GearHeadWorks Tailhook Mod1C (Compact) brace. I'm still debating on a Form 1 SBR, or not. Being able to treat it like a handgun without all the ATF shit is kind of nice.

Once parts start trickling in, I'll post up more pics...

IMG_4994.jpeg
IMG_4995.jpeg
IMG_4997.jpeg
IMG_4999.jpeg
IMG_5002.jpeg
IMG_4998.jpeg

Well... Like an idiot, I walked into the gunstore this afternoon on the way home from work... I fucked around, and found out... Today was a fresh H&K shipment of German imports... So, looks like I'll be ordering an OCL Lithium 9 soon... Already ordered a Safety Harbor Firearms collapsable rear stock and a GearHeadWorks Tailhook Mod1C (Compact) brace. I'm still debating on a Form 1 SBR, or not. Being able to treat it like a handgun without all the ATF shit is kind of nice.

Once parts start trickling in, I'll post up more pics...

View attachment 8362577View attachment 8362578View attachment 8362579View attachment 8362580View attachment 8362581View attachment 8362582
Nice I got one that I did some mods on it. Flat Trigger Pack, Surefire Forend, and a couple of other things.
20220508_105300.jpg
20220508_114309.jpg
20220508_114907.jpg
20220524_134756.jpg
20230530_095611.jpg
20230530_104500.jpg

Nice I got one that I did some mods on it. Flat Trigger Pack, Surefire Forend, and a couple of other things.View attachment 8362618View attachment 8362619View attachment 8362620View attachment 8362621View attachment 8362622View attachment 8362623
@FuhQ & @TJC0572 --
Very nice! Love em both!
If only MP5/10mm's were more readily available without the ridiculous price of a Dakota Tactical or the hassle of building one...!!
Better yet- MP5/10mm with a 9x25mm Dillon conversion kit setup! 😍😍😋
Can you say "helloooo 115gr's @ 1850-1900... possibly even 2000 fps"!! That'd be the ultimate PDW IMO. To hell with those overhyped .22 magnum-esque 5.7x28 rounds, a 115 or 124 doing anywhere from 1800 - ~2k fps would be a far more potent PDW round. You're talking about a 250yd(possibly even 280+ yds) capable PCC at that point.

Much more similar to .30 Carbine.
Speaking of.. strange that Noone has resurrect the .30 Carbine for a PDW..?? Save for Chile+Brazil.
Wish like mfckr we could them in the states!
The FAMAE CT-30 in .30 Carbine

1710043726898.png

IReckon it's cos .300 Blk is so readily available and can achieve the same and better along w/ being such a great round for subs.

Irregardless- the 9mm MP5 & MP5/10mm IMO is absolutely STILL the best PCC out there, 50 years strong baby!
However the B&T APC-9 & 10mm & SPC-9 10mm are looking to be quite strong contenders! Haven't got the chance to shoot one but I hear the hydraulic buffer does a good job mitigating recoil. Just is hard for me to believe a direct blowback operating system will ever have equivalent recoil to a delayed blowback system(or gas operated ala the SIG MPX).
The CMMG Banshees also interest me with their radial delayed blowback. And they're available in 10mm at very reasonable prices!

Last edited:
Reactions: TJC0572 and FuhQ
@FuhQ & @TJC0572 --
Very nice! Love em both!
If only MP5/10mm's were more readily available without the ridiculous price of a Dakota Tactical or the hassle of building one...!!
Better yet- MP5/10mm with a 9x25mm Dillon conversion kit setup! 😍😍😋
Can you say "helloooo 115gr's @ 1850-1900... possibly even 2000 fps"!! That'd be the ultimate PDW IMO. To hell with those overhyped .22 magnum-esque 5.7x28 rounds, a 115 or 124 doing anywhere from 1800 - ~2k fps would be a far more potent PDW round. Much more similar to .30 Carbine.
Speaking of.. strange that Noone has resurrect the .30 Carbine for a PDW..?? Save for Chile+Brazil.
Wish like mfckr we could them in the states!
The FAMAE CT-30 in .30 Carbine

View attachment 8369171

Irregardless- the 9mm MP5 & MP5/10mm IMO is absolutely STILL the best PCC out there, 50 years strong baby!
However the B&T APC-9 & 10mm & SPC-9 10mm are looking to be quite strong contenders! Haven't got the chance to shoot one but I hear the hydraulic buffer does a good job mitigating recoil. Just is hard for me to believe a direct blowback operating system will ever have equivalent recoil to a delayed blowback system(or gas operated ala the SIG MPX).
The CMMG Banshees also interest me with their radial delayed blowback. And they're available in 10mm at very reasonable prices!
I would like to see more MP5 .357 Sigs…But I heard Ulbrich was pretty slow on making barrels and overall work…But one of he best out there.

• Love
Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
I would like to see more MP5 .357 Sigs…But I heard Ulbrich was pretty slow on making barrels and overall work…But one of he best out there.
Absolutely! A full length(~8,9") barrel MP5 in .357 SIG would also be one helluva PCC! Would actually be able to take full advantage of the round.. wouldn't surprise me at all to see 124's at 1650+ fairly easily out of that setup!

A MP5 in 9x25 Dillon or .357 SIG w/ EOtech & 3x magnifier + a nice can.. that's just a plain dream come true for me. Bad boy Luke that could do some NASTY work! 200yd shots would be a walk in the park for a setup like that..

especially with some of the Lehigh monometal/solid extreme penetrators and extreme devastators..

View attachment 8337459

View attachment 8337460

Last range trip with the Norinco SVD.
Sold it, will probably regret it some day. But it is what it is.
You ever handloaD for it?
What kinda groups would you get with match ammo?
What kinda loads it prefer??

Saw some interesting experiments by European and Canadian shooters who built and modded their SVD's and NDM86's with heavier contour precision/match grade barrels then set them up to be free floated..
Looked super cool!

Last edited:
You ever handloaD for it?
What kinda groups would you get with match ammo?
What kinda loads it prefer??

Saw some interesting experiments by European and Canadian shooters who built and modded their SVD's and NDM86's with heavier contour precision/match grade barrels then set them up to be free floated..
Looked super cool!
Hello!

I did handload for it. Mainly Lapua Scenar L 175 grain bullets. I figured that the barrel would not notice the minor difference in diameter and I would say that I was right. Usually, it was a 1.5-2 MOA gun, with handloads. With delinked machinegun ammo it was a 4-6 MOA gun at best.
The tightest 3 shots I ever shot with it was the following target. I never managed to do it again, shot from prone at 100 meters.

1710081285366.png

Point of aim was 4" above it. As you cant really do fine tuning with the POSP optic.

Exactly what I was about to say!
@ptosis - how do you like the 751? Have you been able to compare it to a SCAR 17 or AR10/SR25 platform?
I do not have much experience with the SCAR 17 – maybe 100 rounds shot prone at 300 m at our village range (not further, and not dynamically), so can't really state anything conclusive in that sense (SCARs in our parts are just insultingly expensive). As compared to the HK 417, it is pretty much the same accuracy-wise, but has a bit more kick – perhaps just because the SAPR is much lighter. The SAPR (at least the 16.5" barrel version that I have) is also clearly overgassed – can be seen on the brass, with traces of the extractor, and of the ejector. It certainly has the advantage of reliability, but my splits with the good old gewehr-drei are faster. Maybe a muzzle brake could help; I also heard that SIG are making different piston cylinders (at least for the 55x line), with smaller holes, got to check it out.

All in all, it's a very decent, accurate and reliable .308, which for me wins the race because of the very familiar ergonomics of the SG 55x. Not sure I really did answer your question, but I don't have many modern .308s to compare to.

Re: accuracy – at 300 m, with Norma match ammo, the average 5-shot group size is within 10-15 cm = roughly 1.5 MOA. Good enough to reach a torso at 800m, and I don't think the rig is designed to do much more. In other words – "perfoms up to expectations".

This said, I have heard they did even better with the 20" barrel 6.5 Creedmoor version – the gas cylinder is better calibrated to the actual pressures, and they stroke a nice balance of range vs. weight and size. That's, perhaps, what my next piggybank is going to be broken against.

The third brother has arrived.
2024-03-3x-battle-scaled.jpg

I've been hunting for the original, uncastrated full-auto Stgw57, for a few years now, and finally -- here it is!

Top to bottom, all original full-autos:
- Swiss army issue Stgw57
- German contract FN-FAL, the army issue G1. Alas, not the border guards (or whatever they were called) issue, but still the original wooden furniture -- warm and beautiful. The authentic to-the-number Hensoldt-Wetzlar 4x on top is a particular joy.
- a G3 assembled in Enfield from German parts (early issue), to circumvent German export restrictions back in the days. God only knows what the original destination was, but it ended up in .ch, brand new (except that I changed the hanguard from the original silly "wide-bipoded" one (still must have it in the junk crates somewhere))

... getting ready for the thorough shoot-out session this summer ...

Last edited:
The third brother has arrived.
View attachment 8371802
I've been hunting for the original, uncastrated full-auto Stgw57, for a few years now, and finally -- here it is!

Top to bottom, all original full-autos:
- Swiss army issue Stgw57
- German contract FN-FAL, the army issue G1. Alas, not the border guards (or whatever they were called) issue, but still the original wooden furniture -- warm and beautiful. The authentic to-the-number Hensoldt-Wetzlar 4x on top is a particular joy.
- a G3 assembled in Enfield from German parts (early issue), to circumvent German export restrictions back in the days. God only knows what the original destination was, but it ended up in .ch, brand new (except that I changed the hanguard from the original silly "wide-bipoded" one (still must have it in the junk crates somewhere))

... getting ready for the thorough shoot-out session this summer ...
Damn.
You got some badass rigs!
Are the SG 55x barrels chrome lined?

if I may adventure a question -- what is the AGOG you've put on it, and why ?
Just a guess- but SCARs have a reputation that they can be rough on optics. A ACOG is a stout SOB and should handle the awkward recoil impulses of the SCAR just fine. Along with having a reticle that will allow you to just use quick holdovers out to 6 or 800 yd.. provided the ammo is matched to the reticle correctly.

They ain't the best for true precision, and are lacking in magnification.. but for a lightweight 16" .308 that will likely mostly only be used at 5-600 and closer, they ain't a bad choice and are ridiculously tough and durable..

Making progress on my MP5 (SP5)...

Current Mods:

- Safety Harbor Firearms KES aluminum collapsable tailpiece (It is SUPER NICE! Tight fit, no play, extremely sturdy, nice finish...Highly recommend. 👍🏼)

- GearHead Works Tailhook Mod1c (compact) aluminum brace (also super nice quality and fit & finish)

- Dakota Tactical (D-Tac) MLOK handguard (excellent fit & finish, nice unit)

- MFI MP5 Extended Length pic rail for optic (a bit weird getting it squared-up on top, but once you use a set of levels it's a breeze)

- Rugged Obsidian 45 w/ Rugged 9mm Tri-Lug adapter (apparently they offer 2 different models and the 9mm model is made to fit the MP5 like a glove...Which is does).

- Optic... Haven't decided, but most likely a Holosun 510, like I have on my other "pistols". I really like the Holosuns, they're great red dots.

- Ammo... Federal LE HST 147gr Subsonic (for home defense), and Federal American Eagle 147gr Flat Point Subsonics for plinking/range.

*** Also bought a JMac Customs 1913 MP5 tailpiece incase I decide to run an AB8R (brace) & 1913 side-folder setup on it. Still debating on the SBR stamp or not. I kind of like the tailhook brace, and it's very sturdy and is really comfortable. Also, it gets treated like a handgun, and not an NFA item, so easier to tote around concealed in the vehicle without harassment.

IMG_5349.jpeg
IMG_5350.jpeg

Finally got the new Holosun SCRS-MRS installed on the ADM QD low mount (for 509T - same footprint), and got it battle zero’d @ 100 this weekend. This MP5 is a little tack-driver at 100… Popping 5” gongs every time that I do my part.

IMG_5721.jpeg
IMG_5643.jpeg
IMG_5646.jpeg

Reactions: SmithM21