• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Another Satisfied Customer

Maser

Trump 2024
Minuteman
  • May 17, 2006
    /pol/
    www.youtube.com

:ROFLMAO:

“” rickt300 Offline OP
    Campfire Tracker
    Well I have been a member there for less than a year. I posted a list of Senators and representatives that voted against the objection in two posts. I posted the video of the girls shooting and another of the Black BLM guy that said he videoed the Ashli Babbit shooting. Some leader of two big leftist groups. This in the "Bear" pit. So I get on the site and I am banned from posting until the 20th of January. I have to say there were three guys, heavy on the insults posting on them. Not one of them commented on the information they just talked schitt. I never one time used profanity though I did reply that I felt a couple of them were somewhat low IQ but never said anything near like their comments. I was going to repost the new gun laws link there but I guess they are waiting to see if Biden is inaugurated to talk ””

Shame. I get my news from here. Some of that stuff was good info.

Funny reading for sure.
    Calling Frank @lowlight a little guy is just mean though.
    Im glad they hang out there and not here.

Never joined there but I might have to. I guess Maser is famous!!!

Do you think they would like me?

The sad part is that the political stuff does get tensions high... if they don't understand that or being a target for it that's just sillier than squirrel's

Reactions: Blutroop
    All i know is this what he posted
    "Well I have been a member there for less than a year. I posted a list of Senators and representatives that voted against the objection in two posts. I posted the video of the girls shooting "

I will be joining under an assumed name later today. @Maser you behave over there so I dont get in trouble just because of you😇

Go to 24 hour campfire tell him and you can play forum tag, bring the response back and forth

Well, Frank you have to count me out of that one because here's the screen I always get before my 3 months are up:

24hour.jpg

I know that thread is pretty small and all, but the guy who mentioned about how Lowlight is sensitive about his income was a really retarded thing to say. Every fucking functional adult in society is sensitive about their income. No one wants to go broke or lose their business. No one wants to wonder if they'll be able to pay their bills or feed and clothe their kids. And finally no one wants an outside source fucking with their income. Not meaning to kiss your ass too much here Frank, but that statement struck an autism nerve with me.

I do t care what they say, it’s no secret this is my business so duh

the bigger issue is the problem it makes for others I am fine with it really in a lot of ways. But when it gets ugly it affects others who want to use the site.

it’s really for them and people who have an overlord over their shoulder I don’t. I am trying to keep that healthy

really for me, there is very little that can be done. My streams are focused but diverse enough to protect me to some degree

One day this community (not just SH but overall) will realize you can’t hurt my feelings

I do t give a fuck, well except when I am bored. People often confuse boredom fir caring. I live in a vocal medium where response is expected. Doesn’t mean it bothers me, just means you might get engagement

My philosophy from day one, nothing draws a crowd like a crowd, and nothing draws a bigger crowd like a fight.

hence why I push back, I want the fight

Reactions: darkfader
    There are good customers and bad customers

I like to focus on the good, and boot the bad from my doorstep- that is true freedom

Words of wisdom. I have had the same threads posted about me in the past by an unreasonable customer. 99.9% of my customers are happy and know I will jump over a truck to take care of them. The other .1%? fuck em. They are spoiled entitled consumer children, who have never started much less run a business.

Reactions: Lowlight
    This is what I picture when I see posts like those or 'hearing' about guys reporting other guys.

And it seems to be trending. 🤠

6a00e54ee7b6428833014e891bbe82970d-500wi.png

• Haha
    Reactions: Raistlin2947