• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes anybody got a review "Countersniperusa.com"

fsjdw2

Private
Minuteman
Dec 30, 2009
Anybody got any personal knowlege of this guy and/or better his products? knockoffs or what? friend got one as a gift and i think that the gift buyer got taken to the cleaners. 3-25x52, he doesnt have a rifle(korean girlfriend got it for him, "all americans have rifles..")

Re: anybody got a review "Countersniperusa.com"

sounds like he got screwed

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pat4668</div><div class="ubbcode-body">sounds like he got screwed </div></div>

but not by his gf.

1st post about Counter Sniper? Dude...best to punch out now. Just wait 'til Deadly gets here.

obamahellno.jpg

Quality kit. You should buy one just like it.

LOL....dont let the hammers scare ya......CS is BS. There have been many MANY threads about the CS and not too much has came out positive if any. It seems that it was a gift by an unknowing individual. Tell ur buddy to trade it or out it on an airsoft rifle and start with an Super Sniper or similiar

(korean girlfriend got it for him, "<span style="font-weight: bold">all americans have rifles..") </span>
can I get her phone number ?
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MinorDamage</div><div class="ubbcode-body">1st post about Counter Sniper? Dude...best to punch out now. Just wait 'til Deadly gets here.
</div></div>

Im here, OP go sit in the corner, they arent highly thought of except by one legendary man (piston pete) they blow ass...you couldnt give that gift cert or scope to anyone on here. I did a review, go read it in the Optics FAQ thread. This fucking question gets asked at least once a week. Once you have read the thread i did...go sit in the corner for a day or so, USE THE SEARCH BUTTON and try and find the info you are lookin for.

That review, while factual, was funny as hell. I hope you didn't have to eat the $$$$ for the scope[sic].

Dood, if you were referring to me...nope dropped 25 bucks on it. Planning on sending a 308 round through it like GySgt Hathcock did eventually. Ill post pictures of that when i do

Fantastic!

I'm still wiping the tears away. I re-read your review and laughed so much I had tears in my eyes.

Outstanding review.

Egod Deadly.......won't this ever go away?

Maybe it's because of that earthquake in Baja?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Diablo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Egod Deadly.......won't this ever go away?

Maybe it's because of that earthquake in Baja? </div></div>

what, speak to me in english and understandable terminology please

Deadly,

Your review was good.

Am surprised to see the subject of CSS come up again.

Just don't understand why anyone would buy one.

Because they advertise in the gun rags and actually got a plug on shooting USA. I believe it was the show about the SWAT challenge and a prize was a tactical rifle toped with a "top of the line CounterSniper scope".
I had never head of them prior to that episode so I did a search and visited their website. I could smell a rat just by looking at the website, but many people can't see through the con job.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gunjunkie45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Didn't we go through this last week? </div></div>

Hell, we went through it once already THIS week.

Josh

Paging Piston Pete...
Piston Pete to the front register please...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DaveV</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Paging Piston Pete...
Piston Pete to the front register please... </div></div>

I pray to the tiny baby Jesus that that ass clown doesnt not show up here. You will now have 3 days bad luck Dave for requesting that dick nugget's presence

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deadly0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DaveV</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Paging Piston Pete...
Piston Pete to the front register please... </div></div>

I pray to the tiny baby Jesus that that ass clown doesnt not show up here. You will now have 3 days bad luck Dave for requesting that dick nugget's presence </div></div>

You know you love him deadly
laugh.gif
Like a case of jock itch...it feels so good when you finally get to scratch

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">visual......NOT NEEDED </div></div>

laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deadly0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I pray to the tiny baby Jesus that that ass clown doesnt not show up here. You will now have 3 days bad luck Dave for requesting that dick nugget's presence </div></div>

lol, dick nugget.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AXEMAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">dick nugget</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">visual......NOT NEEDED </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deadly0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dood, if you were referring to me...nope dropped 25 bucks on it. Planning on sending a 308 round through it like GySgt Hathcock did eventually. Ill post pictures of that when i do </div></div>

Deadly i have already done this.Im going to go ahead and tell ya.....It was almost impossible.1rst shot took a bad deflection and exited just in front of the turrets on the left side of the scope body.2nd shot wentstraight down the tube and exploded on the turret componet.I gave up after that i was tired of wasting 168 mk.......

We try to do it all the time with scopes that are not serviceable and have yet to get a bullet past the turrets.

They tried with out success too on Myth Busters.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SWFA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We try to do it all the time with scopes that are not serviceable and have yet to get a bullet past the turrets.

They tried with out success too on Myth Busters.
</div></div>

I saw a show on TV about that recently.Reproducing Carlos's 300M shot through the scope lens killing the counter sniper.They were shooting a Tasco variable at 30 yards with 308 and could not get the bullet all the way past the multiple lenses of a modern scope.They said that the old scope the counter sniper had only had 2 lenses and that's why the bullet went all the way through.

Steve

wonder if one of those 30cal SLAP rounds would do it? Hey SWFA what bullet were you using? HPBT or FMJ?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Graham</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In before the lock. </div></div>

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

To TRULY test/verify Hathcock's account, use 175-gr FMJ M72s at an impact velocity consistent with his ranging.

Too fast = excessive fragmentation.

GF scores misguided points.

Out before the lock.