• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone doing this cyber symposium thing tomorrow?

TheGerman

Oberleutnant
Minuteman
  • Jan 25, 2010
    the Westside
    My mother has been literally obsessed with the election being stolen. I can't talk to her about her bathroom being remodeled without somehow it coming up and turning into the main focus of the conversation to the point I can't get her off the phone.

Has texted me the last 2 days to remind me this cyber symposium starts Tuesday.

I totally get it; it was 11110% a stolen, fraudulent election. I completely agree and its beyond obvious. Hell, I bet they even have actual proof.

I hope this guy lights the world on fire with this as there are 70m+ people whose vote was literally ripped up in their face. I just can't see much happening from this though as I'm sure the 'news' will take the 2 little things that are maybe only 98% true, and run a story for 24 hours about how they 'caught' him in a lie and its all BS, blah blah blah.

I see us actually getting lectured by the muppets in Washington for this lol But honestly, I've always said we just need a focal point and a mission. 1 guy goes out to do something and your a terrorist. Yet 10k of you go, and well, that's different.

But what is this really going to achieve? I mean, I KNOW it was total fucking fraud....

Im guessing that comes out tomorrow.

The big reveal is apparently data packets from somewhere....German server?

My mother has been literally obsessed with the election being stolen. I can't talk to her about her bathroom being remodeled without somehow it coming up and turning into the main focus of the conversation to the point I can't get her off the phone.

Has texted me the last 2 days to remind me this cyber symposium starts Tuesday.

I totally get it; it was 11110% a stolen, fraudulent election. I completely agree and its beyond obvious. Hell, I bet they even have actual proof.

I hope this guy lights the world on fire with this as there are 70m+ people whose vote was literally ripped up in their face. I just can't see much happening from this though as I'm sure the 'news' will take the 2 little things that are maybe only 98% true, and run a story for 24 hours about how they 'caught' him in a lie and its all BS, blah blah blah.

I see us actually getting lectured by the muppets in Washington for this lol But honestly, I've always said we just need a focal point and a mission. 1 guy goes out to do something and your a terrorist. Yet 10k of you go, and well, that's different.

But what is this really going to achieve? I mean, I KNOW it was total fucking fraud....

It depends upon whether or not they can explain it in a way the average Joe can understand it. I retired from the IT world. In short, if Lindell has the data packets, he has the evidence. But, that's a lot of data packets and a lot of decoding. You can write a program to decode the data packets. But, that creates a lot of data to comb through. But, if you have a big enough team, you can do it, and expose the damning evidence if any exists.

Put it this way: any computer geek worth his salt knows the Obama birth certificate was as phony as a three-dollar bill. But, he still served two terms.

Reactions: 4X4Dad and NoDopes
    I don’t mean to be a Pessimist but ASGH. There is zero chance that the current admin and media will give this any attention besides calling it all a hoax and a conspiracy theory.

honestly, who is going to ACTUALLY going to do something about it?

the current admin wont

the courts proved they wont

Mark Milley wont

SCOTUS won’t

the States wont

The media wont

and you average joe with his 6pk of keystone and a 75” tv wont

Then who tf will?

anybody that would move against Xiden would immediately labeled a domestic terrorist.

my bet is ASGH and we are stuck with joe and then whoever replaced him once he ends up naked on the front lawn with a pudding cup

betting on lots of discussions on a lot of information and zero action done with any of it no marches on washington , no marches to the supream court nothing no accountability .

I'm hoping to see a bunch of "proof" in the form of hex data that looks like it was ripped from the ECM chip in Mike Lindell's 1986 IROC-Z (TPI forever!!!), without any explanation whatsoever as to what the data represents.

Oh - and many uses of the phrase "pull it down". Maybe even some dates in the nearest future that this will happen.

I expect some 17-dimensional chess. It'll be just like watching a movie.

I'm still trying to figure out how a system not connected to the internet got hacked by the Chinese.

*I am not a cyber expert.

Didn't we already move from "the machines cannot be connected to a network" to "sure, the machines were connected, but that doesn't actually mean anything"? I mean, shit, here's an NBC article from before the election:

Even if they aren't connected to "the internet", the existence of a network between multiple machines provides a potential attack vector. And even if we do the sneakernet thing and just use a thumb drive to pull votes from standalone machines, we still have an attack vector. Remind me again how the NSA and Mosaad infected Iran with Stuxnet?

So we have two sides facing difficult tasks - the side claiming that the election was fair and honest has to prove a negative (that fraud didn't exist), and the side claiming the election was stolen via a sophisticated cyberattack by multiple nation-states is currently being headed by a guy best-known for fluffed polyester fill and a cast of characters from a lost pilot episode of Arrested Development.

slow-cat-boxing-lethargic.gif

At this point, it's kinda like 9/11 conspiracy theories - try to convince me of something that I intuitively believe to be true, but do so in a manner that is so unconvincing and annoying that it makes me take the other side of the argument just to create some distance from the disaster.

Patrick Byrne's "How DJT Lost the White House" blog post series is still a great read (at least for those that love tragedies):

When the NWO wants you to win a close election, you get James Baker and 50 of the best constitutionalist lawyers on the planet; when it's opposed, you get Rudy Giuliani and a half-drunk ex-stripper.

Rudy Giuliani took down the mob. Even with zero Cyber influence there is enough evidence of doubt to audit. If I were President and there were all these questions? I would demand an audit to prove I won fair and square.

These people act like they own the vote, they don't. We The People do. If it looks like a turd, smells like a turd, Logic would suggest it is a turd. Till proven otherwise.

BTW Rudy is under attack..."they" don't attack when they are not afraid. JMHO

Didn't we already move from "the machines cannot be connected to a network" to "sure, the machines were connected, but that doesn't actually mean anything"? I mean, shit, here's an NBC article from before the election:

Even if they aren't connected to "the internet", the existence of a network between multiple machines provides a potential attack vector. And even if we do the sneakernet thing and just use a thumb drive to pull votes from standalone machines, we still have an attack vector. Remind me again how the NSA and Mosaad infected Iran with Stuxnet?

So we have two sides facing difficult tasks - the side claiming that the election was fair and honest has to prove a negative (that fraud didn't exist), and the side claiming the election was stolen via a sophisticated cyberattack by multiple nation-states is currently being headed by a guy best-known for fluffed polyester fill and a cast of characters from a lost pilot episode of Arrested Development.

View attachment 7682817

At this point, it's kinda like 9/11 conspiracy theories - try to convince me of something that I intuitively believe to be true, but do so in a manner that is so unconvincing and annoying that it makes me take the other side of the argument just to create some distance from the disaster.

Patrick Byrne's "How DJT Lost the White House" blog post series is still a great read (at least for those that love tragedies):

When the NWO wants you to win a close election, you get James Baker and 50 of the best constitutionalist lawyers on the planet; when it's opposed, you get Rudy Giuliani and a half-drunk ex-stripper.

I have no idea if some chicoms were manipulating vote over an internet connection. I do know how it was done in Atlanta. A fat communist ran a vote gathering op funded by communists. When that wasn't enough they started changing votes at st farm arena. Low tech fraud.

Here's another angle on this whole shitshow:

This video was taken by a leftist source which is fighting various state electron reform bills (including the one in Texas), but it's an interesting angle to consider.

Moscow Rule #3 still applies.

I have no idea if some chicoms were manipulating vote over an internet connection. I do know how it was done in Atlanta. A fat communist ran a vote gathering op funded by communists. When that wasn't enough they started changing votes at st farm arena. Low tech fraud.
    Yeah, I don't know about all this election hacking by China either. It likely happened, but that's not where the election was really stolen, nor the people who really stole it. It was done the same way as you describe (or varying versions of the same thing).

It was a combination of both high tech and low tech. You forget who owns the democrat party now. The west coast democrat elite are friendly with the Chinese for a reason. They are in bed with them - literally.

Reactions: srtsam
    Didn't we hear all this same stuff from the Democrats in '04? For a long time I said I haven't seen enough evidence either way. Now I'm of the position there isn't any concrete proof that has come forward as of yet. What I've seen disseminated is mostly garbage and fever dreams cobbled together by youtubers and social media grifters. @DarnYankeeUSMC asked me how many votes Biden got. 306 electoral votes. That's irrefutable.
    You get paid the same for this as you do for vax shilling? Or are you so fucking dumb you do it for free?

Rudy Giuliani took down the mob. Even with zero Cyber influence there is enough evidence of doubt to audit. If I were President and there were all these questions? I would demand an audit to prove I won fair and square.

Cool story, bro. Rudy also stood on the 9/11 building wreckage about 20 years ago and looked more presidential than the actual president. Doesn't matter now; he's a drunk grifter who appears unable to litigate his way out of a liquor store paper bag.

President Trump should have done a lot of things while still he was still president. Like GW Bush, he wasn't a big enough man for the moment; unlike GW Bush, he didn't have the advantage of being propped up by the establishment, and so he didn't get surrounded by the country's sharpest and nastiest lawyers (all paid for by the GOP's richest donors, of course).

When you see on live TV Biden's vote total go up by a certain number of votes, and in the exact instance Trumps votes were reduced by the exact same number of votes; you know the votes were flipped, and you know that the Cyber security of the election is not secure. What you dont have is proof of this cyber hack. For that you would need to be connected somewhere on the internet backbone, recording all the traffic and have an idea of what to watch for. If you were in that position and you were sniffing all the packet traffic, you could record the packets and you would capture proof of an event just like a video camera captures video evidence. If only someone were recording the internet packets that night.... If, only....

So I get it, we've been told 100000 times that something will happen. Hillary goes to jail, Fast N Furious, all sorts of shit Obama did, FBI bullshit, Kraken, etc.

Yet literally in 5+ years of 'investigations' (mostly against Trump) no one has done a fucking thing and literally no one has gone to jail. I mean, you'd find more random shit if you questioned 30 random people at an airport, than our .gov and MSM have in 5+ years.

Now, for Lindell, I'll give it to him that he's doing something. But like I said, a bit of preaching to the choir; we all already know it was a giant fraud. But I'll ask the same thing I ask everyone - what the fuck are we going to actually do about it? Bitch on the internet? Threaten to vote harder next time? What?

We're almost to a point where the fucking muppet politicians are going to be on TV and literally tell us that they did X, Y and Z, and they dont give a shit because, what are you going to do about it? We're literally at that point.

As free Americans we need to really look locally at first. Remember, 1 guy doing something is a crazy person/mental case/nutjob/terrorist/white supremacist, etc. However, larger groups now doing the exact same thing make the muppets scared. I've been waiting for a plan and someone in charge; all of these faggots have a house and go home at night. Allegedly. In Minecraft. Why are we all just bitching on the internet to each other about shit we all already know and agree with?

So I get it, we've been told 100000 times that something will happen. Hillary goes to jail, Fast N Furious, all sorts of shit Obama did, FBI bullshit, Kraken, etc.

Yet literally in 5+ years of 'investigations' (mostly against Trump) no one has done a fucking thing and literally no one has gone to jail. I mean, you'd find more random shit if you questioned 30 random people at an airport, than our .gov and MSM have in 5+ years.

Now, for Lindell, I'll give it to him that he's doing something. But like I said, a bit of preaching to the choir; we all already know it was a giant fraud. But I'll ask the same thing I ask everyone - what the fuck are we going to actually do about it? Bitch on the internet? Threaten to vote harder next time? What?

We're almost to a point where the fucking muppet politicians are going to be on TV and literally tell us that they did X, Y and Z, and they dont give a shit because, what are you going to do about it? We're literally at that point.

As free Americans we need to really look locally at first. Remember, 1 guy doing something is a crazy person/mental case/nutjob/terrorist/white supremacist, etc. However, larger groups now doing the exact same thing make the muppets scared. I've been waiting for a plan and someone in charge; all of these faggots have a house and go home at night. Allegedly. In Minecraft. Why are we all just bitching on the internet to each other about shit we all already know and agree with?
    The problem was stated in a different thread. How do you communicate? This site is watched. Google knows what you and your wife talked about in bed last night. There are not a lot of ways to communicate without drawing attention. Alphabet bois will infiltrate in no time.

in other news, we should create a SH Minecraft world. For house building and such.

Don't hide... do it in the open... legally. How many people were at the gun control rally in NC last summer? They sent a message and the government listened. We just need to do it again, at a national level. Some states don't honor 2a, so you'll need to just bring your MAGA hats instead.

I know better than to do this but . . . . WTF it’s a Tuesday.
    The election wasn’t stolen, or at least there is somehow a serious lack of real proof that it was - which doesn’t make since based on the number of people involved in the process. The world isn’t flat. Aliens either don’t exist or they don’t give enough of a fuck to just hang out with us, or make us their slaves. The news media is driven by money and ratings and not the truth. Trump and Biden can both suck big ones.

Try not to freak out people just because I disagree with this threads masses. Disagreeing used to be part of free speech and a good conversation, now it’s like holly fuck how dare you.

Enjoy the symposium. I am sure it will stir up some shit.

I know better than to do this but . . . . WTF it’s a Tuesday.
    The election wasn’t stolen, or at least there is somehow a serious lack of real proof that it was - which doesn’t make since based on the number of people involved in the process. The world isn’t flat. Aliens either don’t exist or they don’t give enough of a fuck to just hang out with us, or make us their slaves. The news media is driven by money and ratings and not the truth. Trump and Biden can both suck big ones.

Try not to freak out people just because I disagree with this threads masses. Disagreeing used to be part of free speech and a good conversation, now it’s like holly fuck how dare you.

Enjoy the symposium. I am sure it will stir up some shit.
    Don’t forget to get to get your covid shot and wear your mask

• Haha
    Reactions: Stevo86 and Pbgt
    Reactions: atomic41
    At any point has Lindell proven that his data was actually something related to the election and not just a random hex dump from a Super Mario Bros 3 cartridge? Oh, that's right - he's been waiting for someone else to do the same thing in reverse.

the video presentation at the end yesterday was very good.

This was the undertone of American Contingency. However, telling people that you're here to help Americans locally while at the same time asking for money and PII wasn't exactly the smoothest way to go about it. The ones that were upset at the system enough to pay money to give up their PII resulted in a platform that was less about survival and more about other things. There is always a time and a place but it's not always clear where and when that is.

"The change was in the minds of the people, and this was effected, from 1760 to 1775, in the course of fifteen years before a drop of blood was drawn at Lexington." - John Adams

Cool story, bro. Rudy also stood on the 9/11 building wreckage about 20 years ago and looked more presidential than the actual president. Doesn't matter now; he's a drunk grifter who appears unable to litigate his way out of a liquor store paper bag.

President Trump should have done a lot of things while still he was still president. Like GW Bush, he wasn't a big enough man for the moment; unlike GW Bush, he didn't have the advantage of being propped up by the establishment, and so he didn't get surrounded by the country's sharpest and nastiest lawyers (all paid for by the GOP's richest donors, of course).
    Trump had the support (citizens) to encourage them to tear down all corruption in government. He could have reformed this country to what it used to be. He could have been the greatest President in History. I really thought he might do it his last couple months. I had high hopes, but he was just a reality TV star......now I get to watch a President that can't even follow a sidewalk.....CAN'T EVEN FUCKING FOLLOW A SIDE WALK......think about that! Oh well, maybe next time!

The sad part......Trump could still lead the people to undo every bit of corruption. He still has that power.....he just needs to lead!

Reactions: srtsam and BytorJr
    Was hoping for something more dramatic than a cracked out huckster sweating for 72 hours. Nothing happening ... complete dry hump in which even his exhibitors don't know why they are there.

Also: a cyber symposium at which no one knows how to use either computers or software? Classic wacko shitbird stuff.

"Cyber Symposium" - What scam is Trump trying to pull now? Another Kraken? Giuliani at the "Four Seasons" construction pit? Pity all those Trump supporters that keep getting bamboozled into his scams. These ruses are all about Trump getting his supporters to donate money, that will eventually be "expensed" into his businesses to keep them afloat.

Just another "Trump University" scam where Trump fleeces the idiots who believes his crap, or another Jan 6th 2021 rally "We will march down to the Capitol together!" - only to retreat to his bunker immediately like a treasonous coward, leaving his supporters high and dry while he rides off into the sunset with his back turned against his most ardent supporters....

I'm still waiting for the final AZ audit.. you know... REAL audit results. I can't imagine the fuckery going on behinds closed doors right now to prevent the full release... subpoena after subpoena, but nobody going to jail for refusing. Trying to keep their shit in the depths of the swamp.
    The statistics are interesting, but we need to keep going after the hard evidence. Or just fucking send-it.

Reactions: srtsam and Jgunner
    Trump's strategy for scamming his supporters is simple: Keep their hopes up with all kinds of BS, no matter how false those hopes are, so that they will keep donating and filling up his coffers financially, so he can pour those money back into his failing businesses. Melania, Ivanka and Trump Jr's lifestyles are not cheap...

Trump knows that the moment he admits he lost, the donations will stop flowing in, his ability to raise money will be shot, his financial coffers will dry up, and his businesses will be fked.

Trump keeps his "Ponzi" scheme going by jacking up false hopes in order to scam his supporter's honest contributions...

Reactions: MCHOG and thejeep
    Trump's strategy for scamming his supporters is simple: Keep their hopes up with all kinds of BS, no matter how false those hopes are, so that they will keep donating and filling up his coffers financially, so he can pour those money back into his failing businesses. Melania, Ivanka and Trump Jr's lifestyles are not cheap...

Trump knows that the moment he admits he lost, the donations will stop flowing in, his ability to raise money will be shot, his financial coffers will dry up, and his businesses will be fked.

Trump keeps his "Ponzi" scheme going by jacking up false hopes in order to scam his supporter's honest contributions...
    I could buy your theory if Trump was a pauper before politics. But seriously, the guy has had NO trouble filling his coffers without politics. So to suggest that he is somehow financially ruined when the donations stop is absurd.

Reactions: 79steeler

So the billionaire is fleecing the paupers? Your theory makes zero sense.

Reactions: 79steeler
    The judge's opinion in the Powell, Giuliani, Lindell case is out and it's an interesting read...

A lot of it is stuff we already know, but it's good to see it broken down in a legal sense with claims, supporting evidence, and analysis, etc.

My favorite is still Powell's position:

Powell alone argues that her statements cannot be defamatory because no reasonable person could conclude that they were statements of fact. According to Powell, her statements were either “opinions” that cannot be proven true or false or “legal theories . . . made in the context of pending and impending litigation.”

That's a bold strategy that basically comes down to "I made it all up and no one would believe me anyway! I can't be sued for that!"

I could buy your theory if Trump was a pauper before politics. But seriously, the guy has had NO trouble filling his coffers without politics. So to suggest that he is somehow financially ruined when the donations stop is absurd.
    How does one then explain the constant Trump on bended knee asking for contributions and donations, money for Nazi Trump cards, etc…???

Your argument makes Trump look worse. If he has money for a cause which he truly believes in, but yet chooses to draw from his supporters’ hard earned money, what does it say about the kind of person he is? He knows these are frivolous losing lawsuits, and no way in hell would he ever spend his “own” money to fund them… but money that is not his own, but his supporter’s? He couldn’t care less…

As the saying goes: “A fool and his money is soon parted.” - don’t become Trump’s fool.

How does one then explain the constant Trump requests for contributions and donations, money for Nazi Trump cards, etc…???

Your argument makes Trump look worse. If he has money for a cause which he truly believes in, but yet chooses to draw from his supporters’ hard earned money, what does it say about the kind of person he is? He knows these are frivolous losing lawsuits, and no way in hell would he ever spend his “own” money to fund them… but money that is not his own, but his supporter’s? He couldn’t care less…

As the saying goes: “A fool and his money is soon parted.” - don’t become Trump’s fool.
    Who'd you vote for last nov?

R

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote