• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Appendage measuring

Texasflyer

Koala Gladiator
Minuteman
  • Mar 3, 2021
    Texas
    There is alot of dick measuring that goes on here. So i would like to issue a challenge. Who here has the ugliest and cheapest gun? Ive seen some mouth droolers and just untouchable 1 off guns here. Beautiful works of art. But everyone has that one they arent so proud of. So, dick measurers of the bear pit.may the smallest man be the biggest man.. i will begin. I have a rossie tuffy .410 in all its resplindent spray paint glory. Paid $85.00.
    16195380015707492813979432768482.jpg

There is alot of dick measuring that goes on here. So i would like to issue a challenge. Who here has the ugliest and cheapest gun? Ive seen some mouth droolers and just untouchable 1 off guns here. Beautiful works of art. But everyone has that one they arent so proud of. So, dick measurers of the bear pit.may the smallest man be the biggest man.. i will begin. I have a rossie tuffy .410 in all its resplindent spray paint glory. Paid $85.00. View attachment 7613216
    When your ammo is now worth more than your gun 🤣

• Haha
    Reactions: Doc68
    I had a R700 with a chopped down factory barrel in a B&C medalist A5 that i painted with an SWFA SS 10x that was uglier Nancy Pelosi but i will say this, with 168gr FGMM, that shit was accurate as fuck. I miss that gun sometimes.

A guy with a big ass dick doesnt need to hide behind an ego guys. Cmon, lets see em. There is some cheap pawn shop ugly around here somewhere. You can post a pick of your most expensive right after if it makes you feel better.

Ha! I've a chopped barrel, sporterized stock, Italian Carcano that's a sure winner. Think I paid $25 over thirty years ago. I'll post a picture, but it's so far back in the safe it'll take a day just to get to.

Reactions: Texasflyer
    Sako TRG-22 with custom winter camo, brake, back-up sights and Kahles 525i , 8K...sorry, just not that poor... or small. The Blaser R93, below, is second.:) 💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲
    View attachment 7613296
    Is this still available? Its so white its racist.

I'd post a photo of my Ruger 10/22 with a folding stock but sold it. Bought it for $100 15 years ago, beat to shit, and sold it a couple weeks back for $350. bought a nice little Savage bolt .22 thats accurate as all get out.

Ha! I've a chopped barrel, sporterized stock, Italian Carcano that's a sure winner. Think I paid $25 over thirty years ago. I'll post a picture, but it's so far back in the safe it'll take a day just to get to.
    Now thats aome big dick energy! Lol i wanna see this

Well...you really don't want to know how much a WWII Guerrilla Gun costs.
    I mean,i totally do, just not in this thread about who has the cheapest and ugliest gun lol. That sounds really kick ass. But bot cheap or ugly. Show me some hacked up junk ya bought for the action. If your really that rich, take 100 dollar bill and go buy an ugly gun. Its fun, you can shoot it dry and throw it like in the movies and give zero fucks. I mean i dont. My cheap gun is my kayak gun lol. For snakes that wanna hitch a ride, sometimes moccasins try to get in....

This sounds like one of those clubs where if they'll take me as a member I don't think I want to join. A shortest dick contest and yet, here I am.

Bullpup 10/22, paid $45 for the stock (which is available BTW, without the 10/22 action!) and invested probably another $80 in several shades of camo paint (most of THAT also available). Good learning experience - never gonna try to do my own painting again . . .

1619571868988.png

This sounds like one of those clubs where if they'll take me as a member I don't think I want to join. A shortest dick contest and yet, here I am.

Bullpup 10/22, paid $45 for the stock (which is available BTW, without the 10/22 action!) and invested probably another $80 in several shades of camo paint (most of THAT also available). Good learning experience - never gonna try to do my own painting again . . .

View attachment 7613644

I saw that exact same camouflage pattern in a GI Joe box at Toys-R-Us.

Reactions: Deputy Dan

View attachment 7613644
    That stock needs to be set on fire to make it better. Pure d trash

I had one one time. The trigger feel on it was in between ghost feeling in an amputated hand and fucking with one of those spring things behind a door to make it go twaaaaang. And mag changes with the 25 rd lol. I kinda gotta give him the win so far.

• Haha
    Reactions: roostercogburn98
    I too had one about 10-11 years ago. It ended up in a dumpster somewhere around El Paso!!!! I felt used after touching it, had to go to church and ask for forgiveness

No picture but I have a Russian made 410 single shot shotgun that was given to me years ago by a friend who thought he was giving me something nice. It takes 2 men and a boy to break the action open and the wood can only be described as something like a weed that has grown into a tree.

• Haha
    Reactions: Numedal
    I too had one about 10-11 years ago. It ended up in a dumpster somewhere around El Paso!!!! I felt used after touching it, had to go to church and ask for forgiveness
    I had the drum mag.... or as i like to call it 100 rds of dissapointment. Yeah it was about 15 years ago. Im pretty sure thats when i decided i loved wood stocks lol.

Reactions: roostercogburn98
    Yeah - really wish I'd gone and shot it before painting; wouldn't have bothered if I had. Had to shave the end of the banana mags to get them to fit but there was still something dead wrong about the mag well because I had repeated failure to feeds even with the factory box mags.

Only redeeming factor was the barrel is stainless, so the paint came right off with just a bit of acetone. Oiled it up a bit and put it into a decent stock - will now use it to teach the grandkids to shoot. There's redemption for all of us.

No picture but I have a Russian made 410 single shot shotgun that was given to me years ago by a friend who thought he was giving me something nice. It takes 2 men and a boy to break the action open and the wood can only be described as something like a weed that has grown into a tree.
    Okay we definitely need a picture of that

Reactions: LeftyJason
    It sits so far in the back of a safe that it's not worth pulling everything out in front of it.
    Cmon, if its that far back everything could use a little oil anyways. Please? That is still the majic word right?

Oh, please tell me I won. Charter Arms Pistol a got a few years ago on a lark to match the Charter Arms AR-7 I had since 14. It basically came with a box of AR-7 parts and he even threw in the “red dot” for free. BTW that AR-7 ate many, many thousand rounds over the years.

ETA: Came with a rifle and parts, cost me about $90.
    C2902682-F5DE-467E-BB84-11EAC7F174CE.jpeg

D4D968E3-9C00-4788-B778-65DE17CA2CF9.jpeg

Last edited:
    Oh, please tell me I won. Charter Arms Pistol a got a few years ago on a lark to match the AR-7 I had since 14. It basically came with a box of AR-7 parts and he even threw in the “red dot” for free. BTW that AR-7 ate many, many thousand rounds over the years.
    View attachment 7614261

View attachment 7614262
    I dont know lol thats a pretty sweet blaster. Get the sci fi girls all loose. What was the cost for this actually pretty cool pistol? I love my henry ar 7 lol

No official winner will be declared until friday next week. Less than worthless prize will be sent after winner has been decided.

Any of my previously owned gun(s?) would be the ugliest except they all went down in a 6' johnboat after a 7' alligator startled me.

Here is my henry ar 7 super mall ninja sniper addition lol, adjustable stock, extra heavy bull barrel, ar 15 pistol grip with a banner 6 power and can lol. I dont care about price, i just love this rifle, its a go to tack driver lol.

Reactions: ZY100
    Obviously you folks have never shopped at the finer pawn shops. This thing was so hillbilly I had to have it. Heavily sporterized M1917 with custom wood carving. Check out the JB weld holding the front sight on. Pictures don’t do it justice it actually shoots pretty well at 50 yards
    05C17F59-F0E8-4695-9564-C26A3EBC9832.jpeg
    176B6DE0-BEC4-48EA-9A95-7F4F5D1EC86E.jpeg
    B627129A-8A85-4D67-94FF-6DD66E0CE2ED.jpeg

Obviously you folks have never shopped at the finer pawn shops. This thing was so hillbilly I had to have it. Heavily sporterized M1917 with custom wood carving. Check out the JB weld holding the front sight on. Pictures don’t do it justice it actually shoots pretty well at 50 yards.
    Price paid? Love the carved art lol.

Reactions: Average guy
    I dont know lol thats a pretty sweet blaster. Get the sci fi girls all loose. What was the cost for this actually pretty cool pistol? I love my henry ar 7 lol
    Just for fun, the AR-7/Explorer II used during the cantina scene in Star Wars:
    1619703942893.png