• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Are Seekins one piece bases ambidextrous?

BRDTX

Private
Minuteman
May 17, 2011
Texas
If not, do they make leftys? I've looked at their website and googled but haven't had much luck. From what I can tell, they aren't ambi. Sucks bc I was about to order one!

Thanks in advance!

Noob

Re: Are Seekins one piece bases ambidextrous?

Dang! Any good recommendations for a low profile ambi?

Check with Glen direct. He may be hard to get over the next few days but you can get the straight scoop on when some of his will be ready.

If that is a total strike out, NightForce bases are ambi. I have used a number of them on LH R700s. Excellent base with 20 MOA and recoil lug lip built in.

If I was a lefty I think I'd just look for a new hobby.

I wouldn't give up on Seekins yet, try SWFA and Liberty Optics...there's another Seekins dealer here but I can't remember who it is.

If it were me, I'd take a right hand one and chop it to make a two piece base, instant ambi.

Call Seekins. They make them, and that's where I got mine. Left Hand Short Action 700 w/20 MOA.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If Glen's not handy ask if Al's in.....</div></div>

I'd just ask for Al from the start, he's way nicer than Glen
laugh.gif

If you can't get a lefty Seekins in time, Evolution gun works makes one piece lefty bases. I got one of their extended, F-class bases which aren't listed on the website for leftys. But they beveled a righty base for me so it would work lefty.

Short action Remy? should be in stock

They are all ambi now
smile.gif

Im shooting the MGM ironman this week and Oregon sniper challenge this weekend. Call and talk to whoever answers the phone (one of 3) you will get what you need.

Placed order today- You guys are awesome. Ambi is on the brown truck headed my way.

Thanks.

Got mine in, it's an ambi base and 30mm rings. The rings look amazing. Finishes are very nice. Not mounted yet, but I'm very impressed!

This is my first foray into higher end rings and these are impressive.