• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bad Day at the range, participate shoots foot

5RWill

Optics Fiend
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Oct 15, 2009
    Mississippi
    <object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PEt-Xk4WU8A&feature=g-u-u"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PEt-Xk4WU8A&feature=g-u-u" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Seems like it could happen easier than most would think. Safety first.

It's a prosthetic foot, still i guess just stresses safety first.

Re: Bad Day at the range, participate shoots foot

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What would you do next?</div></div>

Make sure he can't reach the loaded firearm he just dropped in the dirt.

What would you do next

Point and laugh

Anyone consider that perhaps it was an old prosthetic leg that was shot for the video promotion?

His acting was quite convincing at first.... then I read the description!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Unknown</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anyone consider that perhaps it was an old prosthetic leg that was shot for the video promotion?</div></div>

yes, but it's still retarded

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Unknown</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anyone consider that perhaps it was an old prosthetic leg that was shot for the video promotion? </div></div>

The OP and first guy to reply.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">His acting was quite convincing at first.... then I read the description! </div></div>

I thought the same then then saw the comment below the video stating it was a prosthetic foot.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EddieNFL</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What would you do next?</div></div>

Make sure he can't reach the loaded firearm he just dropped in the dirt. </div></div>

Haha

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: stacyp</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why would this dude be laying in this position in the first place? </div></div>

To practice shooting under his cover object, like a car or barricade.

I would think an urban prone would be more practical for shooting under vehicles/barricades?

Simulates getting knocked down, falling, whatever during a gunfight.
    As to shooting a prosthetic foot attacked to my own leg no thanks.
    I guess it could be a pretty good gag if you were somewhere where people wouldn't shit a brick.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: stacyp</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why would this dude be laying in this position in the first place? </div></div>

To practice shooting under, <span style="color: #FF0000">or behind </span>his cover object, like a car or barricade, <span style="color: #FF0000">or perhaps a prosthetic leg!</span> </div></div>
    Fixed it for you!
    laugh.gif

Make the rifle safe, call him a dumbass, remove foot...I mean shoe, have every one come look at it, elevate and bandage.