• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Gunsmithing Badger Bolt knob from dpkdavis

anthonylapoint

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 8, 2011
central CT
I cannot emphasis enough how outstanding this individual is. He posted a few months back, with another hide member, (sorry other hider for forgetting your name) free bolt knobs with free install for veterans. He took one hide member from every branch of the service and did this completely for free.

He promised a 2 day turn around and he was true to his word. Less then a week there my bolt was, sitting in my mail box with a beautiful bolt knob attached and man does it look and feel good. Cant wait to try it out.

I just wanted everyone to know and that he deserves recognition. Also, David is himself a veteran, a Ranger and Green Beret.

Standing ovation David, great work.

He does good gunsmithing and I recommend him. Not for free of course.

Re: Badger Bolt knob from dpkdavis

Wow that is cool ! There are some great people out there and this is a fine example!

This is a picture of the bolt knob he installed for me. as with the others, it was quick turn around, good price, and beautiful work.

IMG_04711.jpg

Yeah, that looks good. I couldnt be happier with how mine came out. I wish I knew how to post pictures but I dont have a flicker bucket thing.

I have a sako 995 action that was chambered in the lazzeroni warbird and am in the process of rebarreling the rifle and was wondering if any one had any idea as to the possibility of turning the bolt face to to accept the 338 lapua round, I have not miked it yet but visibly the difference is very small, I originally thought that the parent cartrige for both was the 416 rigby but the base on the laz. is just slightly smaller

try pm dpkdavis and ask. hes the gunsmith and has a good rep here on the hide. he has a quick turn around time too.

Just received my bolt from dpkdavis and I couldn't be happier. Good price, quick turnaround, and an excellent product. I highly recommend this bolt knob installation and plan to order another in the very near future. Thank you sir...