• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Advanced Marksmanship Ballistic software application for loophole shooting.

GregSKey

Private
Minuteman
Apr 26, 2020
I'm trying to determine what ballistic software user seanh used in his post on Feb. 11, 2017. He has multiple screen grabs of this software in his post ( see https://www.snipershide.com/shooting/threads/loophole.6253216/ ) but I can't identify the software from the images. If anyone can help that would be appreciated. Also, I'm not sure how to send a message/comment to seanh regrading his post. How would I do that? Additionally, if anyone could direct me to any resources regarding the math/equations of loophole shooting, preferably with real world examples, that would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

Says Ballistic AE.
Thanks for your prompt reply. I saw the Ballistic AE in the post but I thought it was a field entry that represented some variable AE. Didn't realize that was the name of the app. Oh well, live and learn.