• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Doodlebob72

Private
Minuteman
Dec 22, 2020
Tn
I was curious if anybody out there has done this or thought of doing this.

I really like the Christensen arms mpr for its chassis (lightweight and folding stock) but to save cost and arguably a better rifle, though about dropping a bergara into a Mpr chassis for rem 700 and clones. Only question is will it fit? From everything I have seen I think it should.i know the bergara action fits a lot of other 700 chassis out there but not every chassis for a few variables. I asked Christensen arms support and they said they don’t know. My only thought might be the barrel looks a bit wider/ thicker. Any thoughts?
Thanks for the help!

link to chassis : https://christensenarms.com/product/modern-precision-rifle-chassis/

Attachments

• 1D5FCF14-265A-4208-9CDD-D43B5AB9A793.png
    1D5FCF14-265A-4208-9CDD-D43B5AB9A793.png
    816.1 KB · Views: 130
I have a CA MPR short action rifle in .308 and the Bergara HMR B-14 in 6.5 creed. I tried swapping the chassis but Bergaras recoil lug is too thick to be placed in the chassis.

I was curious if anybody out there has done this or thought of doing this.

I really like the Christensen arms mpr for its chassis (lightweight and folding stock) but to save cost and arguably a better rifle, though about dropping a bergara into a Mpr chassis for rem 700 and clones. Only question is will it fit? From everything I have seen I think it should.i know the bergara action fits a lot of other 700 chassis out there but not every chassis for a few variables. I asked Christensen arms support and they said they don’t know. My only thought might be the barrel looks a bit wider/ thicker. Any thoughts?
Thanks for the help!

link to chassis : https://christensenarms.com/product/modern-precision-rifle-chassis/

Would you want to sell the chassis by chance?