• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Big thanks to Randy at R&D Precision

HOG0317

Private
Minuteman
Dec 30, 2008
Long Beach, CA
Long story short, I had a rifle put together by another "smith" while I was in Afghanyland about a year ago. Apparently he didn't use loctite on the screws that hold the base to the rifle. Well, about 500 rounds later, they started working loose. While I was shooting a week ago, the head of one of the screws sheared off. I contacted Randy with my problem, and he told me to bring the rifle by (I live about 45 minutes from his shop). I was expecting to have to leave the rifle there, but instead he took care of me right then and there. He not only replaced the broken screw, but the other 3 as well. Took all of 30 minutes and I was on my way back home with my rifle in the trunk. Since loctite wasn't used and he didn't have to drill the broken screw out, he didn't charge me a dime. I'll be coming back to him for any work I want/need done in the future for sure.

Randy, thanks again and it was nice meeting you. I'm sure you'll be hearing from me again in the future!

Re: Big thanks to Randy at R&D Precision

Fantastic products too. I love my DBM setup with his mag release...

Great service/guy/business.

I bought one of his RAD brakes,which works great, and had Randy thread my barrel and install it. The rifle was done sooner than I expected and when I went to pick it up, he had recrowned my rifle while he installed the brake for no extra charge. Randy is great to do business with.