• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Brass Cleaning and Annealing for Sniper's Hide Members !!!

Bump for a busy September .

Get your brass professionally refurbished for better shooting and longer brass life!

Super easy, great results, and quick turn time....all for very reasonable price. Another 1K of 6.5 on the way.

Thx much Bob!

ZY

Some posts seem to disappear!

I’m always offering this to all Hide members and their friends.

Some of the important earlier posts no longer make sense but the basics remain the same: .10/case for all but the Magnums (.532”+ head) which are .25.

Can also be reached at [email protected] for friends not on the forum.

Bob

It’s .05/case for annealing only provided the cases have been cleaned inside using SS media or Ultrasonically.

2019! Can’t believe I’ve been doing this for 8 years now for my Hide brothers!

Get your brass reconditioned and ready for the coming year.

Please send a PM or email ([email protected]) if you’ve got brass coming.

Thanks.

Bob Ariana

Bump this up!

Now’s the time to ignore the cold and snow and think about all the shooting you’re GOING to do.

Start off your 2019 season with fresh brass.

Bob

Well, the good people at the Postal Service raised the prices of Priority Mail a bit for the new year...

They now are:
Small box is $7.90
Medium is $14.35
Large is $19.95

Shouldn’t really complain as the Priority Mail Service, being unconcerned with weight, is much cheaper than UPS or second class Mail.

Stay warm midwestern Hide’rs, Spring WIL come eventually!

Get your brass reconditioned while your trigger-pulling is temporarily interrupted.

Bob

This sounds awesome! Im stoked I joined this group. Ive got a few thousand once fired 223 brass needing to be prepped. I should have the funds in a couple weeks.

If your shooting conditions are anywhere close to mine, now is a good time to get your brass into tip-top shape before the real shooting returns.

Yes, I’m still doing this for Hide Members! (I get a lot of PMs asking)

Get yours in before the crush when the temps warm up!

Gentlemen, the two month wait is over!

I'm back at it and am notifying five guys at a time to send in their brass so I don't get overloaded with 20+ orders at once to keep track of.

Watch for my PM and be SURE to include your Hide Name, Real Name, Address and Brass type and count WITH THE BRASS.me

And when you initially PM me, PLEASE include your Full Name, Address and the type and approximate count of your order!

Last edited:
So the first five notify-ees didn't respond so I guess I'll just open it up to everyone who PM'd me from April to July.

So send me your match brass, your rat-killin' brasss and that range pickup grunge you have and I'll give them they're best chance at being sub-moa accurate (as long as your stick and you can!).

Send me a note if you have any questions.

Bob

Well, it’s getting colder and unless you’re hunting you might not be shooting....
A perfect time to get all that fired brass reconditioned.
Have a question? Just PM me.

Bob

Reactions: Muley Buck
Three weeks until Christmas!
Still time to get some shiny brass to put in your wife’s Stocking! :cool:

Thank you , Miley.

The results of the stainless media cleaning are great - especially the clean primer pockets and the removal of the carbon from inside the necks (smoother sizing and bullet release). That they look pretty is just a bonus.

Is the price per case cheaper if the cases are already deprimed? Also, where in Nor Cal are you? If your are close to San Jose could I drop off and pick up to save shipping? Thanks in advance.

I sort of throw the decapping in as a freebie.
If they’ve been decapped AND SS Media cleaned it is just .05/case.

I live up in Pleasant Hill near Walnut Creek if you’re interested in dropping them off.

Bob Ariana
173 Doray Drive
Pleasant Hill, CA 94523

Guys, I have to put my service oh HOLD for a little while. (Weeks)

Dealing with some family medical issues that could prevent me from doing a fast turnaround.

If you have brass that needs cleaning/annealing send me a PM and I’ll notify you when I’m ready to go again.

Thanks for your patience.

Bob

Things are back to normal!

Taking orders now, none too small or too large.

Please PM me before sending, include your name and address so I can match you to your shipment.

Thanks everyone.

Bob Ariana

Reactions: DIBBS