• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Bushnell Customer Service Rocks

Ken Darnell

Sergeant
Minuteman
I had a little problem with a Bushnell scope and thought I would pass on my experience with their customer service.

I emailed Tom Fuller with the issue I was having on a Sunday evening, expecting a reply the following week. Tom replyed that night and forwarded the email to Jeff Redding. Jeff also replyed that evening and worked out the details to get a replacement scope to me. Again, all this happened on a Sunday evening.

The whole process went smooth as silk. I am very pleased with the Bushnell scope that I have and would not hesitate recommending one to others. Bushnell's customer service has been impressive and it is obvious to me that Tom and Jeff care about their products and customers.

Ken

Re: Bushnell Customer Service Rocks

Thats good to hear, when i first read this i was hoping it wasnt a bash, because i have had outstanding service with them. I called brandon in the tech department the other day and he answered all my questions. It was nice to have some one that knew a whole heck of a lot more than me.

Re: Bushnell Customer Service Rocks

+1 Jeff has went above and beyond to help me out, simply outstanding