• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

bushy 1300 ARC range finder

TOPGuN050

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 28, 2012
Butler PA
hows it going everyone?

i just picked up a bushnell arc 1300 rangefinder for 240$, i have zero experience with these and i was looking to upgrade a bit from my nikon prostaff 600 that i bought when i first got started in precision shooting.

i was wondering if anyone has any feedback on the bushy, or weather or not i made a good decision in buying it for the price i paid.

thanks in advance.

Those are questions you ask BEFORE you buy something.

Not to create pointless threads to help you do justify post purchase.

If everyone tells you its a piece of shit, are you going to take it back? If they tell you its the greatest shit since cracker jacks, are you going to give yourself a atta-boy?

i simply asked if anyone has any feedback. i have read a few reviews on them and was looking for the opinions of the people on this forum.
i wasnt looking to justify my purchase. i have gotten alot of good info from here and figured i may get something here that was not mentioned in any of the reviews i read.

hows it going everyone?

i just picked up a bushnell arc 1300 rangefinder for 240$, i have zero experience with these and i was looking to upgrade a bit from my nikon prostaff 600 that i bought when i first got started in precision shooting.

i was wondering if anyone has any feedback on the bushy, or weather or not i made a good decision in buying it for the price i paid.

thanks in advance.

Where did you find one for that price? Do the bushnells with arc display the true horizontal distance, or do they just show the bullet drop info? I don't have any experience with that rangefinder, but that is a really good price for it.

picked it up on amazon. i do believe it just has the bullet drop but im not positive. im still finding stuff out about it as i go.

I don't have any experience with the 1300 but I have seen great reviews on the ARC 1600. Seems that everyone has had good things to say about those.