• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment CALL OUT POST. LANCE DARKHORSE

Needless to say, after I told him fine, he was never heard from again. This was on 24th when he supposedly would be coming through Atlanta. Maybe he was rushing home to ship that brass and forgot.....
Screenshot_20220502-082140.png

I got scammed on Texas Gun Trader one time. It was only $200, (still, that’s $200) so I took a chance and sent PP F&F for some brass and bullets. Lost all comms from the seller after that…….
Long story short, after 3-4 weeks of giving this guy the benefit of the doubt, I took action. Lol
I got a good friend that’s a Federal agent, he contacted another agent local to the scammer, I sent him all info I had on said scammer, and miraculously I received an email from Mr. Scammer with a BS excuse on why I never got my stuff, and 2 days later it was in the mailbox.

I kinda wanted to use plan B though, because I had been in contact with this scammer the entire time using my alias account along with different email and my work phone number. I was messaging him about a different ad he had posted, and was arranging a meeting with him. That would’ve been epic.
But I got my stuff, and didn’t even have to confront the guy. 😁

If this dude does make that sort of money…what’s the odds he pulls a Elon and buys Sniperhide just to kick a few off? :ROFLMAO:
Fat fucking chance...........if he is making that kind of money, he wouldn't be trying to fuck someone out of a few bucks for some "once fired brass".............I'm guessing he is lucky to have enough to pay his rent...............

Reactions: Im2bent
I was hoping there would be a good update to this shit show ;)
I took off early to check the thread so I might only make 29mil this week.

I hope it was worth what you’ve gone through.
Lol thanks man. At the end of the day at least other people won’t have to deal with someone like that. I had honestly mentally prepared myself for brass that was beyond unusable, but seems like it’ll be good.