• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Can you add to this?

Re: Can you add to this?

We called the show, 3 tits Bertha shows her stuff.

As I was looking for Goofy, Cigar Bill, (Comrad) Klinton, was starting a speach on Main Street,on top of the horse drawn trolly cars, and to my left I heard someone say,......

Get the hell out of here! Here comes Switch and Bertha like a curse, withering everything that is in their wake, darkening the air with the stench of those God awful beer farts. Every time they show up a sudden wave of strange and twisted...

...and necklaces made of Mardi Gras beads start..

...the biggest one of the lot flicked his wrist, firing an amour piercing dart from his watch dart gun, stopping...

broke in to a chorus of ding dong the witch is dead the mean old witch, which made Hillary so mad she broke free of Goofy's attack on her six. Running down the street straight for LL, screaming...

"Don't even think about picking up that gun!!!" Then into Dr. Marc's ear she whispered....

...flabby a$$,I need help with it, so my husband Bill wont keep going to those gay pride parades and eating smores with the barmaids....

hot crossed buns." But it was usless, LL had already shouldered his weapon. He casually flicked off the safety and announced, "That cuts it! You've ^%$#ed with the wrong Marine!" Assuming the prone position, he drew a bead on...

Looking up, he saw that the click was Hillary cocking a revolver, which she pointed at his head. Fortunately for him, she had managed to put the bullets in it backwards and ...

upon dropping the hammer, blew her own head off.
"Thank God for small miracles and big hammers," LL thought as he....

Ding,...Dong,...the witch is dead,....the stupid bitch shot her self in the head,...ding dong the bitch is dead.
laugh.gif

As he was waiting on a reply from Bill, the sky light up with a bright light in the east, as bright as the sun that was setting that after noon. then there was the sound of,.........

....gun shots coming from the Haunted Mansion. I shouldn't even look. I was just prolonging the inevitable. Holding on to one shred of hope that maybe it wasn't true. I already knew. But that last glimpse of ....

...this story going right down the crapper brought a tear to my eye. It was then that I realized there was only one thing left to do....

For my mother, and god. Then i relized i wet my pants, dropped my rifle and had drag on....

...but I must admit I did look pretty 'hot-to-trot'. I began to think to myself "Maybe I should make love, not war." But then a strange thing happened....

..a worm hole opened up in front of me, out of reflex I instinctively moved towards it like I had done this a thousand times before. Upon touching its shimmering surface a strange light immediately engulfed me as I sped to an unknown destination. Just as quick as the light had seized me it was gone; I found myself a little unsettled as I took my bearings and realized I had materialized in........

...gun in one hand, and his rifle in the other....(I'm really, really sorry LL, I just couldn't pass this one up....)

...hollered for a medic. There were none to be found, but low and behold Mussack jumps up from a bush, "Don't worry the chicks dig it!" Then he pops out his....

...and did a diving roll behind the couch while taking aim at...

...a large poster of Bill Clinton in his skivvies located just to the left of the wet bar. After a quick tactical reload, he jumped to his feet and proclaimed....

Just at that point I lost it. "Youuu Idjits! You've left the SH irregulars back in FLA leaderless trying to stop a cuban invasion! Snap out of it man! The chopper will be here in 10 minutes, grab your gear, we're going back!" Finally realizing their folly, KMuss and LL dropped their dresses and ran to the armory where they grabbed...

You should be ashamed of yourself, dressing up in womens clothes! So the pilot.......

said, "this is actually a medical gown which I can quickly pull up to cauterize the anal warts on my genital warts while still keeping both feet on the pedals and one hand on the cyclic..

SMACK! My spouse slapped me up against the head. "Wake up and roll over. You are snoring again." I laid there thinking what a wacky dream I had been having. Mental note to myself, do not eat at the....

Vietnam-era rations packs you got a sweet deal on at the local Army/Navy store...What a dream, LL says as he shakes his head, then realises, wife? spouse? that's not my spouse that smacked me, this is the Norwegian babe!!! Just as he sits up to take in the glory, who bursts in the door but...

...Greg again carrying THE official Ghost Dancer Sniper Riffle(chambered in .260 of course)with a little blue fairy in tow, who offered to give Lowlight 3 wishes.