• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Can you add to this?

Re: Can you add to this?

He wished for a Higher BC 6.5 bullet, a six pack of bud, and a date with one of them Miller light Gals, but the Gennie was just...

...a couple of locals from "Snipers Paradise" who were....

reciving ABU ABU from the trunk monkey

"What do you want for wish number 2?" said the Fairy. Low Light said "I want to be big..."

..."Poof". He was 5 foot two inches and weighed 400 pounds. "NO! That is not what I meant." She informed him that he had to be more specific.

A british mini, with a pink paintjob, and lepord skin seats. So the genie said....

"Ah HAH! You have requested the forbidden Mini! You get NOTHING! BWAAA, HAAAA, HAAAA!" Lowlight instantly found himself...

arm pit hair, that smelled like a freashly oiled

...9mm Browning. Lowlight was so disgusted by the bad luck he had been having that he went into the nearest bar he could find. The old barmaid walked up to him stroking a tall tumbler. She had a soiled towel stuck in the front of her pants and the rest of her appearance didn't get any better. She was 25 pounds overweight and in need of a trip to the salon for a hair dye. Her eyes were blood shot and her teeth were yellow from four decades of smoking. She threw her leg up over his lap and....

...to this place called the "Dungeon"...

TJ that barbeque sauce you sent me rocks man licking his fingers and chops loudly in TJ's ear, Listen, you got to do something for me

"I'm gonna be needing two pairs of petite pany hose, an extra large ballet tutu, one of those leather cordless drill holsters, 18'' of black water pipe, and a picture of Monica Lewinsky, and I need them ASAP because..."

... The "Odessa Irregulars" are coming over too...

"Eat some s'mores!" Lowlight got so excited he jumped up, dumping the barmaid in the floor. This attracted the attention of ...

the barmaid's boyfriend, who happened to be the bouncer. Upon seeing his girlfriend dumped on her butt he . . .

...belated birthday present she had given him. He open it up to discover that it was...

....A H&k 45, he turned to shoot and hit the man dead center, but what he hit him with was really and airsoft bb. He inspected the gun closer and it was an airsoft mock up. He droped the toy and......

... turned into a thousand sparkley bits of light, and gently fell to earth.

Four seconds later the sound of...

the bouncer's voice mysteriously boomed over the room...

"thanks a lot man, that felt lousey. in fact, that made me feel like a bag of smashed assholes. now you have unleashed my hidden power of..."

...show you the true meaning of my nick name FART MAN,in the wink of an eye he jumped into the air spun around and.....

...and landed on the ground with a thump. He scrambled to his feet, looked around with slightly wild eyes. Suddenly a gnarled old figure loomed up in front him and...

grabbed the bouncer by the ears and in one swift motion bent him forward and with the speed of light went behind the stunned bouncer and shoved a cork up his raunchy butt. The gnarled old figure then proceeded to exclaim "Luke I'm your father . . . may the force be with you!" The bouncer then . . .

Blew the cork out with a mighty bellow of pain. Choking and gagging, Lowlight managed to ...

....Dodged the cork with a Matrix like manuever, bending all the way backwards, in a reverse praying mantis like, Then all of a sudden a moan a groan, Oh!! shit.........

...Cross Eyed Mary. She had shown up looking for One Eyed Willy. He had loaned her...

They both lost their train of thought for a second when they mistakened a man wearing a chrome sombrero flying an open cockpit cropduster for a UFO then they.......