• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cdg in a HNT26. Leather cheek rest...it works!

bisonresq

Private
Minuteman
May 29, 2019
Dremeled off (!) the neoprene on my HNT 26 folder. Replaced with built up leather. Sits higher slightly, smells good, looks good. Didn't do a perfect job but it's functional...and with the adhesive I used - permanent!

Attachments

• IMG_7030.jpeg
    IMG_7030.jpeg
    459.5 KB · Views: 246
  • IMG_7031.jpeg
    IMG_7031.jpeg
    570 KB · Views: 231
More importantly, how is that green finish holding up on the HNT26? Debating that versus the standard carbon weave.

More importantly, how is that green finish holding up on the HNT26? Debating that versus the standard carbon weave.
I've had mine for 3 months, been to range several times, been on barricade/tank traps several times, albeit on a bag. Looks new. I will say, get an arca clamp that has adjustable tension, they carbon arca is smaller than spec.

Reactions: tex68w
Dremeled off (!) the neoprene on my HNT 26 folder. Replaced with built up leather. Sits higher slightly, smells good, looks good. Didn't do a perfect job but it's functional...and with the adhesive I used - permanent!
I run a natural calf hide on all my cheek pieces. Very comfortable and warm in the winter.