• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Chinese Balloon

So we had a U-2 trainer shadowing the balloon...

pentagon-spy-balloon-featured.jpg

You can see the shadow of the U2 on the balloon

Reactions: Rookie
I really hate to say this but project blue beam doesn't seem so crazy the last few years

Reactions: Bender
Interesting that is had 4 motors driving propellers, suggesting it was slighly more 'steerable' than just riding the jetstream , would also explain why it needed such a large solar array

846507_original.png

China was reportedly able to control the balloon as it passed over the same site in figures of eights.
Just how was the ballon making figure 8 maneuvers against prevailing winds?

''The sources said China could have gathered more intelligence if not for the Biden administration's efforts to block it.'' :ROFLMAO: just how would that happen ?Would ballon make another amazing figure 8 crisscrossing US against prevailing winds? Ballon gathered whatever was there to gather. Rest of the story is just pandering to Brandon.

China was reportedly able to control the balloon as it passed over the same site in figures of eights.

''The sources said China could have gathered more intelligence if not for the Biden administration's efforts to block it.'' :ROFLMAO:just how would that happen ?Would ballon make another amazing figure 8 crisscrossing US against prevailing winds? Ballon gathered whatever was there to gather. Rest of the story is just pandering to Brandon.
You just posted it had 4 motors and now you are confused on how they were controlling it?

''The sources said China could have gathered more intelligence if not for the Biden administration's efforts to block it.'' :ROFLMAO:just how would that happen ?Would ballon make another amazing figure 8 crisscrossing US against prevailing winds? Ballon gathered whatever was there to gather. Rest of the story is just pandering to Brandon.
The same way they positioned the ballon over our ICBM Silos in the first place to map them, Biden must of sold them the coordinates.

You just posted it had 4 motors and now you are confused on how they were controlling it?
Yes it had motors for maneuvering,but not for figure 8 maneuvers in the jetstream, motors can nudge it a bit to correct course over a considerable distance not fly figure 8ths.

Take the anonymous officials with a grain of salt. Like that part where Biden saved the day after balloon practicaly exited US airspace.

Last edited:
Yes it had motors for maneuvering,but not for figure 8 maneuvers in the jetstream,motors can only nudge it a bit to correct course over a considerable distance not fly figure 8ths
So you ascertained that the motors were not strong enough, from exactly what data ?

I am in no way an aerospace engineer, my shit was mechanical....but.
I damn sure could build something that could go upstream in 100 mph winds with that much solar input and a bank of maybe 8-10 batteries.
You could step down to Li-Po batteries, put about 200 of them in there, use 1/4 horse motors, swing about 20" props and have it go upstream in 150mph winds.
I count at least 150 solar panels and the thin flexible ones can be 300 watts each.
Math, it's a bitch ain't it ?

So you ascertained that the motors were not strong enough, from exactly what data ?

I am in no way an aerospace engineer, my shit was mechanical....but.
I damn sure could build something that could go upstream in 100 mph winds with that much solar input and a bank of maybe 8-10 batteries.
You could step down to Li-Po batteries, put about 200 of them in there, use 1/4 horse motors, swing about 20" props and have it go upstream in 150mph winds.
I count at least 150 solar panels and the thin flexible ones can be 300 watts each.
Math, it's a bitch ain't it ?
I am still calling it BS on figure 8ths , sure it could steer and navigate by changing altitude

i would like to see you try fly a ballon that size against a 30mph wind on solar cells

balloon-size-750x493.png

These things pack 600Hp and are 1/5th the diameter and more streamlined.
Goodyear_Zeppelin_NT_at_Mast.jpg

Reactions: 338dude
I am still calling it BS on figure 8ths , sure it could steer and navigate by changing altitude

i would like to see you try fly a ballon that size against a 30mph wind on solar cells

balloon-size-750x493.png

These things pack 600Hp and are 1/5th the diameter and more streamlined.
Goodyear_Zeppelin_NT_at_Mast.jpg
Maybe, just spitballing here..... What if the fuel source hasn't been revealed by the US Gov.
News said it had a self-destruct mechanism on the balloon.
What if, there was also a different fuel source besides solar; that could of left a HUGE hazmat print where it landed? (hence why the Gov waited till it was over the ocean)
balloon could go up and down, so theoretically, it could move to different jet streams in order to go where it needed to go.

Reactions: NoDopes
balloon could go up and down, so theoretically, it could move to different jet streams in order to go where it needed to go.
this is how you "steer it".

I still think all the hubbub about what it collected is just noise. The last thing you would do is confirm it publicly.

Molester in Chief is just telling a story to the sheep not a lie it's just pulling the wool over your eyes....... It just seems strange since Trump pulled the Curtin back for all to see. Hard pill to swallow knowing that your a tax slave bound to serve the elites until death do you part. Funny part is that they make you elect them in some scheme making you believe its your patriotic duty to do so, like its on the up and up honest. China can do what they want as long as Biden is in office or who ever else they have on the payroll.

America’s top general said, “The intelligence community, their assessment – and it’s a high-confidence assessment – [is] that there was no intelligence collection by that balloon.” Milley continued, “I would say it was a spy balloon that we know with a high degree of certainty got no intelligence, and didn’t transmit any intelligence back to China.”

Meaning nothing they already didn't know? That fact that it got was here and we didn't seem to care is intel enough.

He's a Chinese spy, what else is he going to say? Him and the Bidens are all in bed with them, paid for lock-stock-and-barrel.

Reactions: Sandhog308
America’s top general said, “The intelligence community, their assessment – and it’s a high-confidence assessment – [is] that there was no intelligence collection by that balloon.” Milley continued, “I would say it was a spy balloon that we know with a high degree of certainty got no intelligence, and didn’t transmit any intelligence back to China.”
Nah... couldn't be.

• Haha
Reactions: 232593
Nah... couldn't be.
Its kinda amusing how things went from Its just like like Pearl Harbor , truckload of super duper spy equipment and it made circles over nuclear silos to it did not transmit any data

Its kinda amusing how things went from Its just like like Pearl Harbor , truckload of super duper spy equipment and it made circles over nuclear silos to it did not transmit any data
Bunch of chicken littles. Definitely capitalized on the fear factor.

I know enough about EW/ ECM/Jamming to know I don’t know shit. But they said in a press conference a while back they jammed it, I trust that.

Maybe, the reasons the Chinese lost control of it and it took the path it did. That’s 100% a guess on my end.