• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Choppers lifting off the embassy in Stan

Meanwhile at the whitehouse
View attachment 7686074
actually...
151228145954-oval-office-empty-super-tease.jpg

It's completely fucking empty during the worst foreign policy disaster of this century. The GOV would be doing a much better job.
2160-1934-0.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: camocorvette
actually...
151228145954-oval-office-empty-super-tease.jpg

It's completely fucking empty during the worst foreign policy disaster of this century. The GOV would be doing a much better job.
This century and most of last. Granted, getting us INTO this situation would rank as bad IMO.

Fox is reporting that the Taliban have now surrounded the airport and are controlling all access into it.

Do you think Biden will actually beg them not to murder everyone trying to get out? What's in it for them? They've already said they don't want any Afghans to leave...

I'll be watching eBay for great deals on radar systems, night vision, rockets, military vehicles, perhaps a jet or two.

Seriously, how must soldiers who fought there, who had comrades die feel? Absolutely embarrassing and no reason for what Biden did.

End of the day Obama caved when generals said no , Trump talked a lot but ultimately caved on Syria ,Iraq,Afghanistan withdrawals

Dementia Joe got it done even if its a total cluster fuck, thinking that i wouldn't end like this in any other case under any other timeframe or admin is delusional , 17 intel agencies predicted the fall of Kabul 9 months after pull out ,then 4 days before the actual fall they said 90 days , would be the same months or years later.

Now you get to freeze cca 4$bilion in funding and and 9.5billion $ in Afghan central bank reserves that are probably in New York and fire 1+mio Afghanis from their no show jobs.

For the military, the best thing would be to now start a long line of court marshals for top brass, they lied and literaly stole billions for past 20 years so should be easy to persecute them for treason and if you want to have any effect on conduct in the future , line them up against the wall and have them shot.

Last edited:
If you are issuing Court Marshalls can this get some attention? Since 2009, the U.S. government has committed over $5 billion in civilian assistance to Pakistan and over $1 billion in emergency humanitarian response.
Image 8-17-21 at 2.06 PM.jpg

The "supposed" reason for being in Afghanistan... Was hiding out in Pakistan.

Sending this one to Xiden Joe. Those two are on him. A first for a C17 too - No parachutes....

Screenshot 2021-08-17 150329.jpg

Sending this one to Xiden Joe. Those two are on him. A first for a C17 too - No parachutes....

View attachment 7686461

Hi,

Of all the shit that is Pedo Joe fault..that one isn't!!
Nobody else can be responsible for pussies and cowards that would rather flee their country instead of fight for it.
There are 4 million people in Kabul alone....it would not take but 10% of them to significantly outnumber to Taliban and tell them to Fuck Off....

Every male between 15-60 attempting to "flee" should be shot in the face....
IF you can jump onto a damn airplane you can pick up a gun and fight.

Sincerely,
Theis

Hi,

Nobody else can be responsible for pussies and cowards that would rather flee their country instead of fight for it.
There are 4 million people in Kabul alone....it would not take but 10% of them to significantly outnumber to Taliban and tell them to Fuck Off....

Sincerely,
Theis
E27204C8-5284-4449-BE9C-711DB47703C1.png

Hi,

Sincerely,
Theis
xiden made one correct statement yesterday...basically...americans have no business sacrificing their lives for people that refuse to defend themselves.

End of the day Obama caved when generals said no , Trump talked a lot but ultimately caved on Syria ,Iraq,Afghanistan withdrawals

Dementia Joe got it done even if its a total cluster fuck, thinking that i wouldn't end like this in any other case under any other timeframe or admin is delusional , 17 intel agencies predicted the fall of Kabul 9 months after pull out ,then 4 days before the actual fall they said 90 days , would be the same months or years later.

Now you get to freeze cca 4$bilion in funding and and 9.5billion $ in Afghan central bank reserves that are probably in New York and fire 1+mio Afghanis from their no show jobs.

For the military, the best thing would be to now start a long line of court marshals for top brass, they lied and literaly stole billions for past 20 years so should be easy to persecute them for treason and if you want to have any effect on conduct in the future , line them up against the wall and have them shot.
You know this though:

ASGH.

Reactions: Bender
Not a good idea to bring them to the US.

Hi,

Sincerely,
Theis
He’s not wrong…….

You dated a girl that was 5'9" and a lean 180lbs?

The idea of dating a female like that terrifies me. She must've turned her ass into a pin cushion to get that big.

I bet she didn't need help carrying in the groceries... or moving the furniture. If that's not a brick shithouse I don't know what is. There isn't a doubt in my mind that you're a braver man than I am.
download (1).jpeg

Hi,

Sincerely,
Theis

You assume they hate the Taliban. I'm betting a lot of them hate the US more than they hate the Taliban.

Hi,

Sincerely,
Theis
I don't disagree with your reasoning here. That said, after 20 years there we all knew they were all pussies. And if demented Joe didn't have a clue the his handlers should have. Not only pussies but dumb as rocks. Who in their right mind and not stupid would sit on the landing gear doors of a C-17 on takeoff thinking they would get a free ride out of Kabul?

This was snapped during takeoff. It's a still from a video. The video can be seen here:
https://www.the-sun.com/news/3491369/afghan-stowaways-film-themselves-clinging-to-us-plane/

Screenshot 2021-08-17 172754.jpg

Last edited:
They (the afghanis trying to escape the taliban) jumped onto planes as they were taking off. In a different place and a different time, others jumped out of burning sky scrapers for similar reasons...

But, really, who didn't see this unmitigated disaster coming. Whether it happened 19 years ago, or 19 years in the future, now way in hell were the Afghanis going to hold off the taliban in the absence of a western power to do the lifting for them.

Reactions: Bender
They (the afghanis trying to escape the taliban) jumped onto planes as they were taking off. In a different place and a different time, others jumped out of burning sky scrapers for similar reasons...

But, really, who didn't see this unmitigated disaster coming. Whether it happened 19 years ago, or 19 years in the future, now way in hell were the Afghanis going to hold off the taliban in the absence of a western power to do the lifting for them.
Not exactly the same. On 9/11 people knew they were doomed. Have you ever been in a fire? I have. First, breathing becomes impossible, one of the worst feelings you can experience. Hence people hanging their heads out of broken windows. Smoke is the worst it really puts the hurt on you before the fire gets to you. Then with your head out the window and now the heat of the fire getting to you and realizing burning alive is next with no way out, what are your options?

Afghans still had choices, but stupidly decided to sit on the landing gear doors of a C17 on a tactical takeoff, which I am sure all in that city had seen on a regular basis.. What did they think was going to happen when the gear doors retracted and the plane accelerated over 200 knots?

After all is said, it is still a senseless tragedy which could have been avoided.....

Reactions: NoDopes
I watched part of that video they're trying to sit on the side of the jet wtf? They're either hopelessly desperate or retarded.
Watch the last second or two of the video I posted. That shows what this is all about. Not likely to survive as they say in the trade.

Well at least some of them understand the finer parts of air travel.
View attachment 7686641
Excellent image! I read there were ~600 people on these flights. Can you imagine getting to the 2 or so porta potties they normally have on these aircraft? Pity the poor airmen that had to clean that aircraft afterwards! And. at my age (old), If I didn't have firearms and younger buddies for backup I would be on that plane too. Just saying.

Last edited:
Reactions: Boatninja
Hi,

Sincerely,
Theis
Matt Zeller has a totally different opinion based on his time in AG. You sound like a douche, he does not.

Excellent image! I read there were ~600 people on these flights. Can you imagine getting to the 2 or so porta potties they normally have on these aircraft? Pity the poor airmen that had to clean that aircraft afterwards!
I was thinking about the air crews having to clean what's left of the stowaways caught in the landing gear components.

Reactions: JAS-SH

What's even more scary, is the number of DEMO-COMMIES (aka, my across street neighbor) who are fully blaming Trump and don't see this as a problem with CucumberBrain in office and the entire administration of CucumberBrain (aka PJ) all the way to his wokeness General Miley Cyrus.

Reactions: srtsam
like it not Fire marshal bill (biden) had probably 20 million actual voters that made the decision to say "yeah, he's my guy"

• Haha
Reactions: jakelly
Exhibit 1.
Image 8-17-21 at 8.45 PM.jpg

Exhibit 2
Image 8-17-21 at 8.47 PM.jpg

Exhibit 3.
Image 8-17-21 at 8.48 PM.jpg

Exhibit 4.
Image 8-17-21 at 8.49 PM.jpg

Exhibit 5.
Image 8-17-21 at 8.58 PM.jpg

I am trying to Figure out how the Federal Government can be prosecuting people committing election fraud. But according to the "news" you are a terrorist if you believe there was fraud...

Image 8-17-21 at 9.04 PM.jpg

Bet every road is from the northeast/east with big signs saying "Pakistan....Fuck around and Find out"

Pakistan will be painting ISIS flags on their Nukes next week.

The worlds largest "Democracy" is about to face some serious pressures.

....and everything on the march is incompatible with their way of life.

With Nukes and this amount of crazy in the region....

Only thing that could be worse is a dementia patient with nuke codes.

Looks just like

cock-fight.jpg

giving these people ANY tech is such a bad idea. The are all just past (maybe) wiping poop out of their their butts with their bare hands

Matt Zeller has a totally different opinion based on his time in AG. You sound like a douche, he does not.

Hi,

Well please be sure to let me know when either yourself or Matt Zeller have direct experience on taking on your own Governments criminal organization and their Secret Police that was attempting to steamroll their agenda through your country and maybe your opinions on how to stop fringe gov entities from overtaking your country will matter.

Until then my statement made from DIRECT experience in standing up, combating and WINNING against a fringe gov entity stands!!
The Afghan people are the ONLY ones responsible to letting the Taliban steamroll through their country....period.

If Us Ukrainian people would have been such cowards and pussies in 2014; Putin would have complete control of Ukraine but guess what??
We took on the Berkut, We took on the USA backed assets Russia arranged from terrorist cells in Georgia......literally took them on while they killed my people in the streets. We caused the Gov leader(s) to flee his compound via military helicopter to Russia...we did not flee ourselves.

So spare me the spill that it is anyone's fault for Taliban steamrolling Afghanistan other than the Afghan people themselves!!!!!!

IF Antifa began steamrolling through the USA would it be Putin's fault or the fault of the American people for not fighting back but rather fleeing to Mexico and Canadian borders???

Edited To Add:
And BTW I had already been a USA citizen for 10 years thanks to the USN before I returned to Ukraine for the protesting of the gov regime and people being "disappeared", specifically because it was the right thing to do and not just talk about what "They" should be doing.

Sincerely,
Theis

Last edited:
Hi,

Well please be sure to let me know when either yourself or Matt Zeller have direct experience on taking on your own Governments criminal organization and their Secret Police that was attempting to steamroll their agenda through your country and maybe your opinions on how to stop fringe gov entities from overtaking your country will matter.

Until then my statement made from DIRECT experience in standing up, combating and WINNING against a fringe gov entity stands!!
The Afghan people are the ONLY ones responsible to letting the Taliban steamroll through their country....period.

If Us Ukrainian people would have been such cowards and pussies in 2014; Putin would have complete control of Ukraine but guess what??
We took on the Berkut, We took on the USA backed assets Russia arranged from terrorist cells in Georgia......literally took them on while they killed my people in the streets. We caused the Gov leader(s) to flee his compound via military helicopter to Russia...we did not flee ourselves.

So spare me the spill that it is anyone's fault for Taliban steamrolling Afghanistan other than the Afghan people themselves!!!!!!

IF Antifa began steamrolling through the USA would it be Putin's fault or the fault of the American people for not fighting back but rather fleeing to Mexico and Canadian borders???

Sincerely,
Theis
You can not force freedom on a people. If they are willing to die for it, then you can assist them. If they are not willing to die for it, they will never have it. Just a fact of life. 60,000 Taliban took a country of millions because they were willing to die taking it and the millions were not willing to die to stop them.