• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

CMMG MK3 Precision Build

jtclarke

Minuteman
Mar 27, 2013
Virginia
Hey everyone, I know this has probably been done to death but I'm looking for some pointers for a CMMG MK3 build that I'm hoping to shoot in a few F-Class matches. As of now the rifle is pretty well stock besides some trigger work I've done myself. I'm looking for pointers on how to build it up and not look too bad at the range. I just got a Vortex Viper PST FFP 6-24 in and planning on the aadmount 20moa to mount it on. (I've got a burris 2-7 fullfield 2 on it right now just to get a feel for it). My plans are a PRS stock, new barrel (which I'm open to suggestions on, trying to stay between 20-24" in length), harris bipod and a geissele match trigger. Right now the rifle is holding 3/4 MOA 5 shot groups at 100 yds using Hornady 178 grn A-Max Fed210M primers Win brass and 43.1 grn Varget. I'm open to any suggestions anyone has as far as setup. Thanks.