• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Confederacy snowflakes

With all this Civil War talk, and what it was about....
What will history record as the cause of US Civil War 2.0?

Excuse me, fine gentlemen...

This here troll has already admitted growing up in the south, and he doesn’t get it. That means his parents couldn’t teach it to him. What in the world makes you think you can? You can’t teach those that will not learn.

By the way, has anyone seen my pork shank?

Lemme explain it to you again...
Just because a kitten, is born in an old oven, it doesn't make that kitten, a biscuit. The kitten is also not a loaf of bread, or even a baked sweet tater.

@diggler1833 flag:

B989D7AD-55CB-4241-970B-B15B3BEA4331.jpeg

also

791B11C9-E717-4CC0-92A0-5E7E5BBFA4A4.gif

And, also a plain black flag was flown by several MPR units of irregulars.

Attachments

• C3D2BA66-FB1D-4282-820E-BE652EE9DE53.jpeg
    C3D2BA66-FB1D-4282-820E-BE652EE9DE53.jpeg
    23.3 KB · Views: 26
Reactions: diggler1833
Lemme explain it to you again...
Just because a kitten, is born in an old oven, it doesn't make that kitten, a biscuit. The kitten is also not a loaf of bread, or even a baked sweet tater.
I get all that. What I dont understand is when is a pork shank a butt plug instead of a suppository, or a euphemism of someone’s head??? 🤔
Uhhhh. No, not yet. :whistle:
‘nuther five bucks’ll get you five more guesses. A buck a piece......:LOL:

@Lapuapalooza, K; there may be some money to be made here, cutting you in on the action.....;)
Hey! I told you not to call me Karl in public unless it’s gonna be funny! 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: armorpl8chikn
I think it's amusing people try to boil down a multifactoral, complex and nuanced issue that took the lives of over 600,000 men into one overly simplified issue.

Worse yet is when people try to apply the social and moral standards of today on to people of the past, "tweaking" history to fit some current virtue signaling narrative.

I'm an immigrant, and even I'm not daft enough to think the civil war was fought over a single issue.

Exactly.

Modern day perspective it kind of ticks me off when someone says we need to pay reparations to the descendants of slaves from the Civil War time period.

And I’m like WTF… My family wasn’t even in this country until 1958... I am a first generation American, why the hell should I pay for something that happened before I was here?

Exactly.

Modern day perspective it kind of ticks me off when someone says we need to pay reparations to the descendants of slaves from the Civil War time period.

And I’m like WTF… My family wasn’t even in this country until 1958... I am a first generation American, why the hell should I pay for something that happened before I was here?

Nobody is paying for anything and nobody better pay for anything that the communist traitors ripping our country apart are demanding. When they are demanding that we "pay", it is NO FUCKING DIFFERENT than a terrorist holding a hostage and demanding a ransom.

The only thing that is paid to terrorists are lead, copper, drone strikes, and precision raids designed to annihilate their leadership and terrify their lower ranking followers into knowing that death will come for them next. That is it. Period. End of story.

We are dealing with HOSTAGE TAKERS right now. They are NOT "people with a different political agenda". They are wanton and fanatical predators that are no different than the followers of a brief but murderous caliphate that had graced the Middle East from 2013 to 2018.

Nobody is paying for anything and nobody better pay for anything that the communist traitors ripping our country apart are demanding. When they are demanding that we "pay", it is NO FUCKING DIFFERENT than a terrorist holding a hostage and demanding a ransom.

The only thing that is paid to terrorists are lead, copper, drone strikes, and precision raids designed to annihilate their leadership and terrify their lower ranking followers into knowing that death will come for them next. That is it. Period. End of story.

We are dealing with HOSTAGE TAKERS right now. They are NOT "people with a different political agenda". They are wanton and fanatical predators that are no different than the followers of a brief but murderous caliphate that had graced the Middle East from 2013 to 2018.
My great-great-great-something-or-other on my mom's side owned some slaves back then, I think. According to her brother, the 54th Mass. took over his house as a hospital/barracks/field HQ (not sure which). Farther back than that on my dad's side, one of my ancestors probably transported slaves since we know he was a ship captain and worked the Old World-Africa-New World triangle. I ain't paying shit, not nobody, not no-how.

On the other hand, according to my uncle, one of our cousins was part of the gunnery crew at Ft. Sumter that fired the first shots. So yay we totally caused that whole damn mess!

Reactions: Lapuapalooza
My great-great-great-something-or-other on my mom's side owned some slaves back then, I think. According to her brother, the 54th Mass. took over his house as a hospital/barracks/field HQ (not sure which). Farther back than that on my dad's side, one of my ancestors probably transported slaves since we know he was a ship captain and worked the Old World-Africa-New World triangle. I ain't paying shit, not nobody, not no-how.

On the other hand, according to my uncle, one of our cousins was part of the gunnery crew at Ft. Sumter that fired the first shots. So yay we totally caused that whole damn mess!

And even then, that does not mean that your cousin is responsible or connected to that particular war in any way. We live in the PRESENT... Ain't nobody got time to be digging up past potential grievances that are not connected with our personal and present lives. If anybody wants some kind of "payment" from me, it better be due to a debt that I am personally and directly responsible for. Anything else and it will be treated like an armed robbery and dealt with as such...

And even then, that does not mean that your cousin is responsible or connected to that particular war in any way. We live in the PRESENT... Ain't nobody got time to be digging up past potential grievances that are not connected with our personal and present lives. If anybody wants some kind of "payment" from me, it better be due to a debt that I am personally and directly responsible for. Anything else and it will be treated like an armed robbery and dealt with as such...
Well I mean firing the shots from Sumter at the Union garrison? Yeah that's... that's kinda how the war started. So connected by having been part of it as many were. But they're long in the grave now and I myself am not responsible for anything my ancestors did whether it was 150 years ago or 550 or more. Nothing is owed and nothing will be given.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
@diggler1833 flag:

View attachment 7357279
also

View attachment 7357280
And, also a plain black flag was flown by several MPR units of irregulars.

I liked The Outlaw Josey Wales a lot...although the actor who played Bill Anderson was twice the age of the real character. There are another couple dozen inaccuracies, but it is entertaining for sure.

I like to think myself an amateur historian on certain areas of the war (it's really so vast that one can't know a lot about everything). I have several books on Quantrell, Mosby, and Forrest; three very different, yet similar at times approaches to mounted and guerilla warfare tactics...Forrest obviously on a much larger scale.

I actually wrote a novel several years ago that placed a fictitious character into a lot of the adventures of Quantrell and Anderson's units before going off after the war...not too dissimilar from the Josey Wales tale I guess. I used real events and timelines because to be honest, the truth is more amazing than fiction during that period. I never bothered to try to publish it. Not exactly a topic that many people would be interested (or comfortable) to read about. It sits in my computer's desktop.

Well, we knew somebody on the hide had to be responsible for starting this mess!

Reactions: j-huskey
1592876267307.png

First they came after the Confederate flag and statues of Confederate Generals, they tore down a statue of US Grant in Cali last week, The sitting speaker of the house wants statues of founding fathers removed from the capital, and has removed portrates of past Speakers of the House, they came after Teddy Roosevelt in NYC today. What's next?

Update, yesterday they tore down Francis Scott Key's staute in San Fran.

Last edited:

Gokturk Buddha... Over 2000 years old...

The largely peaceful Gokturk Khanate at it's peak spanned from Tibet to Kazan, Russia, and they were responsible for carving these massive Buddhas in Afghanistan. There is nothing else on earth like those things, anywhere else... Unfortunately for the Gokturks, many of their more warlike brethren attacked China's borders and once China began retaliating with extreme prejudice, many peaceful and noncombatant Gokturks were also wiped out by Chinese forces conducting sweeps. Those who migrated west were then absorbed into the Khazar Khanate in the Caucasus, or directly into the Roman and Persian empires. The only evidence of the civilization that they had carved out in that region are those massive Buddhas that dot the lonely mountain passes from Afghanistan to the Kashmir...

Last edited:
Gokturk Buddha... Over 2000 years old...

The largely peaceful Gokturk Khanate at it's peak spanned from Tibet to Kazan, Russia, and they were responsible for carving these massive Buddhas in Afghanistan. There is nothing else on earth like those things, anywhere else... Unfortunately for the Gokturks, many of their more warlike brethren attacked China's borders and once China began retaliating with extreme prejudice, many peaceful and noncombatant Gokturks were also wiped out by Chinese forces conducting sweeps. Those who migrated west were then absorbed into the Khazar Khanate in the Caucasus, or directly into the Roman and Persian empires. The only evidence of the civilization that they had carved out in that region are those massive Buddhas that dot the lonely mountain passes from Afghanistan to the Kashmir...
Grossly unfortunate about Aleppo and Palmyra....Assholes.

Last edited:

Damn, from “They Live” . Please come up with something original, not stolen or hacked from some informational site or Wikipedia etc. Please.
Also, enough with the rage. Try logic without rage. More people might actually listen. Multiple hate posts do no one, least of all you, any good.
You are also attempting to engage students of this with quaint snippets from various “real quick to find”websites. Try reading opposing books to confirm your view is the correct one.
Lastly, stop posting vids of idiots to attempt to further your point. There are idiots in every group regardless of politics or views. Anyone can find an idiot of some persuasion to bolster their point.
Good luck with your enlightenmen.
Out.

Damn, from “They Live” . Please come up with something original, not stolen or hacked from some informational site or Wikipedia etc. Please.
Also, enough with the rage. Try logic without rage. More people might actually listen. Multiple hate posts do no one, least of all you, any good.
You are also attempting to engage students of this with quaint snippets from various “real quick to find”websites. Try reading opposing books to confirm your view is the correct one.
Lastly, stop posting vids of idiots to attempt to further your point. There are idiots in every group regardless of politics or views. Anyone can find an idiot of some persuasion to bolster their point.
Out.
Love you to death, but you are being far, far too polite. I suppose that illustrates that you are a better man than me.

Out.
His command of the subject matter is “only Power Point-deep.”

I agree...unimaginative. I was hoping for some new weird objecto de dildo, to be suggested.
You haven’t received your Veer “soul patch” from @Lapuapalooza yet, I can see......
(Apologies if that seems insensitive, I mean no disrespect. Only a little levity, which I hope Veer would have appreciated.....)

I get all that. What I dont understand is when is a pork shank a butt plug instead of a suppository, or a euphemism of someone’s head??? 🤔

Fuck I was thinking pork shank=dinner.
7604A1BA-2E46-424E-B399-A710723388B9.gif

Let’s see if I can get myself banned or at least vilified:
1) the Civil War was not about state’s rights other than the right of the states to maintain slavery.
2) despite whatever other justification Lincoln gave about maintaining the Union, he waged the Civil War to end slavery.
3) the South lost, slavery was abolished. Ignorance and hatred were not abolished.
4) the Stars and Bars was never the flag of the Confederacy—it was one of several battle flags of Virginia. It was square not rectangular as today. It would have been historical only had it not been picked up by the KKK in the 20th century.
5) glorifying the Confederacy is a disgusting act by racists at worst, sore losers at best.
6) yes, many Confederate soldiers fought valiantly and with honor for a bad cause.
7) all monuments to the Confederacy should remain displayed in public wherever they are along with added plaques as needed to provide perspective.
The purpose of the war was not to end slavery. It was the only way the north thought they could win. Most of the money was in the south plantations, farms and so on. The south was going to pull away from the north so the north fought back.