• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Controlled Chaos Review

nutzo396

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 9, 2008
Cedar Springs, Michigan
I just wanted to share my experiance with Controlled Chaos Arms. I picked up a certificate for a complete Cerakote job from the guys at Controlled Chaos off the prize table at the 2010 Shooters Bash this past December. That in itself was amazing considering where I placed. So I contacted Michael via email with some basic questions and he responded quickly with exactly what I wanted to know. So then I decided that I wanted a digital camo pattern. Since I didn't see any examples on thier website I figured that it wasn't something that they normally do. Once again I contacted Michael telling him that I had no problems adding in some cash on top of the certificate since there would be significantly more work into doing a digital pattern than a simple single color. His responce was " There will be no cash accepted. "
So I sent him a pic of what I wanted and we settled on the colors it was to be done in and off it went. Shortly after that I found out I got into this years Snipershide Cup! PANIC! Another call to Micheal and we worked out that it would be done in 10 days to 2 weeks. So the week that it was to be shipped Michael gave me a call to tell me that it was done but he wasn't happy with the way it turned out. Since I needed it for the Cup he sent it off back to me saying that if I didn't like it he would like me to send it back to him on his dime after the Cup and he would Strip it down and re-Cerakote it. Now THAT'S customer service! During every step of this proccess Controlled Chaos Arms has been a pleasure to deal with and I give them my highest personal recomendation. Deal with confidence with Controlled Chaos Arms.
And now for the finished product.
IMAG0023.jpg
IMAG0022.jpg
IMAG0021.jpg
IMAG0020.jpg
IMAG0024.jpg

Re: Controlled Chaos Review

Mike at CCA has painted numerous guns and accessories for me and he does AWESOME work.

Not to mention he is a good dude and is a true american. I am lucky to go that lump head a friend as well.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

Id have to go along with everyone else saying that is a sexy paint job, Controlled Chaos may have a new customer as I plan to do a similar digital job in the next few months!

Michael does great work. Done a couple stocks for me. Here is the newest one

DSCN1812_zps04e68a9a.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Outlaw45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">CCA, what was the reason you didn't like how it turned out? </div></div>

hard to explain. i just wasn't convinced i had put on canvas the customer's vision of what they wanted. i just wanted to make sure i exceeded his expectations...

8)

if he's good with it, i'm fine. i just wanted to make certain he got all he expected from us.

i'm glad he's glad.