• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Could there be hope for Afghanistan?

Who the fuck cares anymore...

Just let them all kill each other.

I'm done with all this shit. Lost all my fellow brothers and sisters for what....so this guy can fuck a goat....

Doc
-Explosives Ordnance C-4, Semtex, Detonators, Shaped Charges, Thermite, Incendiaries, AP/API/APIT

Something tells me this terrorist shit isn't going to stay in their own borders...

-Explosives Ordnance C-4, Semtex, Detonators, Shaped Charges, Thermite, Incendiaries, AP/API/APIT

Something tells me this terrorist shit isn't going to stay in their own borders...

Of course it’s not. We’re going to see Americans killed for years to come, killed by our own weapons. Fast and Furious wasn’t shit compared to what’s about to start happening.

Anyone really buying this fairy tale. They droped a Hellfire on the first ISI-K they found , keep in mind same 'intelligence services' that foresaw ANA fighting for at least 90days, 4 days before the Taliban took Kabul

US Says It Killed "Planner" Behind Kabul Airport Attack In Targeted Drone Strike​

Thats shows Joe Biden and his Globalist puppeteers intentional destruction and hatred of America.

Biden and his regime are the true domestic terrorists.
About as likely as all the gear supplied to terrorists in Syria,Libya in train in equip program so not really a new issue

Anyone really buying this fairy tale. They droped a Hellfire on the first ISI-K they found , keep in mind same 'intelligence services' that foresaw ANA fighting for at least 90days, 4 days before the Taliban took Kabul

US Says It Killed "Planner" Behind Kabul Airport Attack In Targeted Drone Strike​

nope.

they might have killed somebody, but they can lie about it and the press will use it to give xiden a win.

Look, look what we did. We killed Mohamad himself. We killed them all. We killed the 1 single person responsible for the latest American casualty of war. Yep, we did it all right.

Prove we didn't........

Reactions: camocorvette

Nope! That's about as believable as everything else that comes out of their lying cockholsters. Sure they got him.😆

Somewhere in Afghanistan, there is (was) a goat that never saw it coming!

No, it’s much worse than that. The goat fucker isn’t affecting your life at all. The psychopaths in dc used you and your friends as pawns in a game and to get fantastically rich. They don’t care about you, or anyone you love. At all…

What’s the phrase? When rich men go to war, poor men die.
Yeah makes me very happy that I'm out now. Between realizing this, the wokeness/PC shit and and the toll it put on my own family. Yeah, I'm glad I'm out.

Doc

China will solve the problem in Afghanistan by building a major road the flooding the country with Chinese, diluting the population just like they’re doing in Tibet, and picking up $1T + in rare earth minerals.

I soooooooooo wish china would fuck around and find out with Afghanistan and the Muslims, be great for the Muslims crosshairs to shift from the “evil west” to the chicoms, I’d love to watch them try to treat those people like the Muslims in china, wonder how much air one of their chicom knockoff hmmwvs would get with a good IED hit?

Last edited:
I wont say fuck Afghanistan but Ive been wondering the same.

It's looking sketchy from my window, but I have hope.

I think many of us know what needs to be done, but will we. Im too old and worn down for that kind of activity but I know there are many who are able and willing. Will they?

Paywall encountered.
Basically, it’s the taliban sporting off their new US mil gear in an effort to induce fear in the surrounding populace. You know all that cool shit we left. You know how this looks to the tax payers and the world now? We are funding the worlds number one terrorist org, the US elite aka idiots in charge, to fund and supply the worlds second largest terrorist group, the taliban and on down the line. Remind me again why I lost almost half of my pay? For this shit? Remind me again why we have to go through hoops and pay for stamps and other bullshit to have what they left to these people? Man the American people need to wake the hell up. Maybe when they go hungry and have no power will people start seeing things.

Basically, it’s the taliban sporting off their new US mil gear in an effort to induce fear in the surrounding populace. You know all that cool shit we left. You know how this looks to the tax payers and the world now? We are funding the worlds number one terrorist org, the US elite aka idiots in charge, to fund and supply the worlds second largest terrorist group, the taliban and on down the line. Remind me again why I lost almost half of my pay? For this shit? Remind me again why we have to go through hoops and pay for stamps and other bullshit to have what they left to these people? Man the American people need to wake the hell up. Maybe when they go hungry and have no power will people start seeing things.
My post was not addressing what needs to be done in AStan.

My post was not addressing what needs to be done in AStan.
I know. And I didn’t mean to quote you there. It was left over from a previous thought that I forgot to respond to and then when I responded to Bullgear, it carried over. For all this to end, the effort has to be focused closer to home.

Reactions: Maggot
Nope! That's about as believable as everything else that comes out of their lying cockholsters. Sure they got him.😆

Somewhere in Afghanistan, there is (was) a goat that never saw it coming!
Next question did , Taliban provide the targeting intel for the random sod Bidon hit?

Of course it’s not. We’re going to see Americans killed for years to come, killed by our own weapons. Fast and Furious wasn’t shit compared to what’s about to start happening.

Europe will take the hit before the US. Bataclan style attacks will be flavour of the day again I believe.

Europe will take the hit before the US. Bataclan style attacks will be flavour of the day again I believe.

They’ll need to wait a decade or so before re occupying the place, it’ll be your kids or grandkids who do the “patriotic” thing and get shot at to finance Raytheon managements coke and mistress habits.

I want to know why we can raise money and do all these things to so call save all these other countries yet we can’t save our own? And some of this is geared to those private charter planes that are rescuing people. I’m all for it and taking them to Arab countries but it’s weird to me that we can’t seem to take action in our own country to change what needs to be changed. There is things that need handled closer to home, just my opinion.

Meanwhile...

1630272240899.png

The similarity of Vietnamese and Afghan chronies is striking, the Afghani president fled with 169mio in cash, South Vietnamese president was spiriting away tons of gold , rumored to be over 16 tons

CIA sure has the talent to find the most corrupt folks they can and then throw bags of cash at them. It might be high time to ask are the Afghans ,Iraqis ,Vietnamese the corrupt party or is corruption one of the first CIA exports into the theatre of operations , fostered and promoted on every step with every one of these projects.

From a NYT Article in 1975
''Strong indications of a major scandal came to light several days ago when a pilot of the Swiss charter company Balair reported in Basel that while he had been in Saigon two weeks ago he had been asked by some Vietnamese to carry 16 tons of gold to Switzerland.

It was widely rumored that the gold belonged to President Nguyen Van Thieu or the former Cambodian President, Lon Nol, although there was apparently no specific evidence of ownership. The pilot said that when he learned gold had been loaded aboard his aircraft he had refused to carry the cargo.

The air transport of gold involves many problems, an aviation informant here said, because a number of countries, notably India, forbid airplanes carrying gold to land.''

''But Balair, a charter airline affiliated with Swissair, refused to transport the gold out of Saigon, the weekly magazine said.
According to the magazine, members of the South Vietnamese Government asked Balair agents late in March if they would be willing to ferry out “some personal belongings” of the Thieu family as well as personal effects of President Lon Nol, who is now in Hawaii seeking medical treatment.
When it was known that the belongings were 16 tons of gold, Balair refused to carry the shipment, the magazine said, adding that the airline was concerned the gold might be part of the official reserves of South Vietnam and Cambodia. The airline pointed out that the cargo might be inspected at refueling stops in Bangkok and Bahrain, the magazine said.

“At week's end the bullion was apparently still in Saigon, palletized and awaiting a more willing air carrier,” Time said.''

Nguyen Van Thieu fled from Saigon on April 26, 1975, while the city was under siege and would inevitably fall. His escape came only five days after he resigned from the office of president. While many other South Vietnamese people were crushed to death while trying to get on American transports, Nguyen Van Thieu received a personal airlift out of Saigon on a U. S. Air Force C-118 transport plane. Dubious reports from 1975 claimed that he smuggled 15 tons of baggage out of Vietnam to accompany him on his exile, possibly including over three tons of gold. Whether or not that is true, other airlines in South Vietnam also reported that they were asked to ship gold out of the country. Spokesmen for the Swissair and Balair airlines stated in 1975 that Thieu had approached their companies about sending 16 tons of gold to Switzerland. Both companies claimed that they had refused the job, as they feared the gold had originated from South Vietnam’s national gold reserve.

Despite his plan being thwarted, Nguyen Van Thieu lived comfortably for the rest of his life. He first flew to Taiwan, then Britain, and finally settled down near Boston, Massachusetts, in the United States. Nguyen Van Thieu died in his Boston home in 2001.

Last edited:
Reactions: SilentStalkr
The similarity of Vietnamese and Afghan chronies is striking , the Afghani president fled with 169mio, South Vietnamese president was spiriting away tons of gold , rumored to be over 16 tons

CIA sure has a talent to find the most corrupt folks they can and then throw bags of cash at them.

From a NYT Article in 1975
''Strong indications of a major scandal came to light several days ago when a pilot of the Swiss charter company Balair reported in Basel that while he had been in Saigon two weeks ago he had been asked by some Vietnamese to carry 16 tons of gold to Switzerland.

It was widely rumored that the gold belonged to President Nguyen Van Thieu or the former Cambodian President, Lon Nol, although there was apparently no specific evidence of ownership. The pilot said that when he learned gold had been loaded aboard his aircraft he had refused to carry the cargo.

The air transport of gold involves many problems, an aviation informant here said, because a number of countries, notably India, forbid airplanes carrying gold to land.''

Nguyen Van Thieu fled from Saigon on April 26, 1975, while the city was under siege and would inevitably fall. His escape came only five days after he resigned from the office of president. While many other South Vietnamese people were crushed to death while trying to get on American transports, Nguyen Van Thieu received a personal airlift out of Saigon on a U. S. Air Force C-118 transport plane. Dubious reports from 1975 claimed that he smuggled 15 tons of baggage out of Vietnam to accompany him on his exile, possibly including over three tons of gold. Whether or not that is true, other airlines in South Vietnam also reported that they were asked to ship gold out of the country. Spokesmen for the Swissair and Balair airlines stated in 1975 that Thieu had approached their companies about sending 16 tons of gold to Switzerland. Both companies claimed that they had refused the job, as they feared the gold had originated from South Vietnam’s national gold reserve.

Despite his plan being thwarted, Nguyen Van Thieu lived comfortably for the rest of his life. He first flew to Taiwan, then Britain, and finally settled down near Boston, Massachusetts, in the United States. Nguyen Van Thieu died in his Boston home in 2001.

Yeah, fuck that, I’d fly it, just not where they thought I would. 16 tons of gold from a evil person, worth the risk.

Sell 1 ton of it and pay off anyone sent to kill you to kill the person who sent them, I mean who’s going to outbid me now that I have all your money lol

Reactions: camocorvette
You know these two don't like America or Patriotic Americans, if she had a chance and if Ho Chi Minh was alive her knees would be bright red.

Yeah, fuck that, I’d fly it, just not where they thought I would. 16 tons of gold from a evil person, worth the risk.

Sell 1 ton of it and pay off anyone sent to kill you to kill the person who sent them, I mean who’s going to outbid me now that I have all your money lol
I don't think they had a moral dilemma with the shipment as much that the flight might not make it past its refueling stops before being impounded together with crew and airplane.

''According to the magazine, members of the South Vietnamese Government asked Balair agents late in March if they would be willing to ferry out “some personal belongings” of the Thieu family as well as personal effects of President Lon Nol, who is now in Hawaii seeking medical treatment.
When it was known that the belongings were 16 tons of gold, Balair refused to carry the shipment, the magazine said, adding that the airline was concerned the gold might be part of the official reserves of South Vietnam and Cambodia. The airline pointed out that the cargo might be inspected at refueling stops in Bangkok and Bahrain, the magazine said.

“At week's end the bullion was apparently still in Saigon, palletized and awaiting a more willing air carrier,” Time said.

Last edited:
It seems it finally came to a clash between Taliban and Panjshir militias. After week of talks .

It seems it finally came to a clash between Taliban and Panjshir militias. After week of talks .

if the remnants of the government and some military that feel like surrender is the same as suicide are fighting the taleeban, than i suspect they will be staging a false flag chemical attack so that the UN can pretend it is real and our taxes can go back to the money laundering operation that has been going on for 20 years. you can't actually spend 2 trillion dollars and achieve so little, unless that money wasn't going where they claimed it was.

if the remnants of the government and some military that feel like surrender is the same as suicide are fighting the taleeban, than i suspect they will be staging a false flag chemical attack so that the UN can pretend it is real and our taxes can go back to the money laundering operation that has been going on for 20 years. you can't actually spend 2 trillion dollars and achieve so little, unless that money wasn't going where they claimed it was.
Whoa.
Straight to false flag attack with WMD's conspiracy?
That was quick.

• Haha
Whoa.
Straight to false flag attack with WMD's conspiracy?
That was quick.
lol, i just wanted to be the first :ROFLMAO:

i was often trolled in russian scribble when i claimed backfire hurricane was a frame job, back in 2017.

Syrian WMD for which DJT attacked Syria were proven beyond a shadow of a doubt to be false flags.🧻:eek:

Considering these folks are on home turf gasing own folks is not quite an option ,like it was for foreign jihadis in Syria.

But these days Taliban are US ally so might call on US to provide some CAS .You know now that Taliban and US generals are on first-name basis. :devilish:

Syrian WMD for which DJT attacked Syria were proven beyond a shadow of a doubt to be false flags.🧻:eek:

Considering these folks are on home turf gasing own folks is not quite an option ,like it was for foreign jihadis in Syria.

But these days Taliban are US ally so might call on US to provide some CAS .You know now that Taliban and US generals are on first-name basis. :devilish:
i think you might be mistaken there.
they don't have an issue with strapping a bomb on somebody, and in their minds, they are creating martyrs and sending them to glory.
i mean i will give you that i might be wrong about that, but i don't think they give a fuck if some poor people die.

I wont say fuck Afghanistan but Ive been wondering the same.

It's looking sketchy from my window, but I have hope.

I think many of us know what needs to be done, but will we. Im too old and worn down for that kind of activity but I know there are many who are able and willing. Will they?
The able and willing need training and leadership of the old and worn down.

Those staying silent must spend time thinking, praying, asking.. is it time yet?

It’s not easy to think about leaving young kids behind.. it’s easy though to see where we will end up if no one says .. it’s time.

I have no job. I can carry all my ammo with me.
Judge is trying to tell me my family and I have no rights.. that the constitution has no authority over him.
I’ve been building with logs and dirt. I’m in the shape of my life. Lots of woods to

I know I’m not the only one feeling like my fuse is being lit.

How beyond obvious does things have to get? I see my sons when I’m not digging or building and every time I realize I won’t be able to see them grow old and it tears me up because I won’t be able to tell them in a way they will understand, providing I even am able to say goodbye, to pick my time. We are ruining out of time to pick the time.

Reactions: Maggot
The able and willing need training and leadership of the old and worn down.

Those staying silent must spend time thinking, praying, asking.. is it time yet?

It’s not easy to think about leaving young kids behind.. it’s easy though to see where we will end up if no one says .. it’s time.

I have no job. I can carry all my ammo with me.
Judge is trying to tell me my family and I have no rights.. that the constitution has no authority over him.
I’ve been building with logs and dirt. I’m in the shape of my life. Lots of woods to

I know I’m not the only one feeling like my fuse is being lit.

How beyond obvious does things have to get? I see my sons when I’m not digging or building and every time I realize I won’t be able to see them grow old and it tears me up because I won’t be able to tell them in a way they will understand, providing I even am able to say goodbye, to pick my time. We are ruining out of time to pick the time.
Understood and agreed.

You sound fairly young. I at 71, am in great shape....for 71, but these knees arent going to stomp to much ground before they need replace and that isnt going to happen once it starts. Of course, whats left would make good cover, LOL...unless its a 6.5 CM.

come to my door? Bang! But Im not going anywhere.

Obviously fake news. Everyone knows you cannot ride in a MRAP without proper PPE to include body armor and helmet, and its impossible to ride on top of one.

• Haha
Reactions: Huskydriver
Biden was warned well in advance by Afghan president that the Tollybon was planning on making a move. Biden told him to lie, that all is well.

Meanwhile, Trump was impeached for a phone call.

Why isn't Biden impeached and Court Martialed for this and other charges?

Biden was warned well in advance by Afghan president that the Tollybon was planning on making a move. Biden told him to lie, that all is well.

Meanwhile, Trump was impeached for a phone call.

Why isn't Biden impeached and Court Martialed for this and other charges?

Because no one cares what happens in the Middle East, it’s like Vegas, what happens in the Middle East stays in the Middle East, get a bunch of our guys killed, meh, drop a bomb on a school by accident, meh.

Same reason little bush didn’t get impeached for his BS in the Middle East, same reason obama didn’t get politically destroyed for his warhawking over there, same reason colin powell isn’t in a jail cell for straight face lying about WMDs and causing a BS war with tons dead. It’s strange, it’s fucked up, it is what it is.

In the eyes of our country a off color remark on Twitter is politically/criminally worse than benghazi

Obviously fake news. Everyone knows you cannot ride in a MRAP without proper PPE to include body armor and helmet, and its impossible to ride on top of one.

I noticed one thing missing from the parade , the guys selling balloons and toys to the children. I'm no General but it would seem a few A10's could of disabled our equipment we left behind , doesn't get much better then a single line column traveling slowly down a paved road.
download (48).jpeg

Someone needs to tell those fuckers that they'll never get anywhere in life filming in Potato aspect ratio. And, they need a dead cat. Sounds like they were loading that truck in a tornado.

It didn't take the Tolly-bon long to figure out those biometric scanners. Apparently the server with the data identifying afghans who worked with the US was stored locally in Kabul in a "nondescript" building. The Taliban have a unit specifically tasked with scanning folks, and sorting out who's who, with technical assistance from Pakistan, of course.

Key graph here:

"Every search party is overseen by a Pakistani officer " - They quoted a ANA Officer at the end of the article.

Reactions: ken226
Key graph here:

"Every search party is overseen by a Pakistani officer " - They quoted a ANA Officer at the end of the article.

After God laid down some preparatory fire by flooding western Pakistan in 2010 maybe we should have taken the invitation to cut off the Taliban supply lines.

The terrain is definetly the main obstacle for the Taliban taking the Panjshir,but its one thing for a valley of maybe 200k inhabitants to hold out , whole another retaking other parts of Afghanistan.

Reactions: RGStory
Looks like folks give a flying fuck over who is in charge Northern Alliance or the Taliban

Last edited:
Reactions: RGStory
An update on the Panjshir valley situation.

Before today's fighting The Taliban officially claimed to control 4 of the 7 Panjshir districts.

photo_2021-09-05_18-17-22.jpg

Last edited:
An update on the Panjshir valley situation.

Both sides are clearly distorting the reality on the ground with their reporting.
This video is not a good sign for the Taliban's success stories.

It took a bit, but someone already located the coordinates of the picture. It is called the gate of Panjshir located at 35°09'21"N 69°17'22"E and the Taliban are definitely moving away from the front line.

However, that also means that they certainly penetrated into Panjshir, and the flow of units away from a battle front does not signal a withdrawal or retreat and may just be logistics operations.

I am sure both sides are full of BS , some were already claiming Panjshir has fallen . The use of Air power is being mentioned but i havent seen any evidence to that end.

In any case, it seems Nothern Alliance is taking a beating. They confirmed some KIA among their higher-ups

Sources affiliated with Saleh and Massoud confirmed the death of the official spokesman for the Panjshir resistance.
Massud's deputy, General Wadud, was also killed in Panjshir today.

''According to reports, as a result of fighting in the administrative center of Panjshir province, Fahim Dashti, spokesman for the Resistance Front, Generals Gul Haider Khan, Munib Amiri and Abdul Wadud Zarreh were killed.''

''The Taliban report that their forces have reached the center of Bazarak and that the forces of Massoud and Saleh have suffered heavy casualties.
Panjshir defenders say the attack was preceded by missile strikes from Pakistani aircraft or helicopters. Of course, no evidence is given, which of course does not negate this possibility. On the other hand, the Taliban have planes and helicopters and pilots to bomb on their own.''

But from what i understand Taliban and NA are again talking so ,was bloody enough to warrant talks again.

Last edited:
I heard they have American hostages. Guess they want more of those Biden bucks.
Fuck, stolen elections have consequences.

Reactions: 10ring'r