• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Gunsmithing Desert Tactical SRS Trigger Adjustment Help

White

Private
Minuteman
I have a DTA SRS and wanted to adjust the trigger for me. In the manual the pull weight instructions appear to be a misprint as far as I can tell. On page 30 the instruction for pull weight is the same text as trigger position instruction.

Anyone out there with a DTA that knows what's up with this?

Re: Desert Tactical SRS Trigger Adjustment Help

There are three screws you can adjust. The one on the side of the trigger is for position and the other two you access through the holes in the bottom of the trigger guard are for creep and weight adjustment.

I just looked at the manual on their site and it is as you stated. Someone might want to fix that.

I know the manual I have is not like that but I'm not home to look at it so I can't tell you for certain which way you need to turn the screw for increasing or decreasing weight but it's the one behind the trigger like the picture in the manual shows.