• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Electronic Ear Plugs

maverick2

Private
Minuteman
Jan 3, 2012
Anyone out there used these extensively? Would like to preserve what little hearing I've got left, so am thinking about getting something that I could wear not only while target shooting, but out hunting as well as on the job while around heavy equipment. Looking for suggestions on brands, pros and cons, etc...

Re: Electronic Ear Plugs

Look into musicians ear plugs. Your ear doctor can turn you onto these. Not very expensive....$200-$300ish

Worth a look.

Re: Electronic Ear Plugs

I have been using ESP electronic plugs for over a decade of high volume shotgun shooting and instruction( I used them at least 5 days a week). They are awesome....I can't imagine going to the range without them.

I also use them for my rifle and handgun shooting, and love them. If I plan on shooting short barreled rifles, or rifles with a break, I will put a set of muffs on over the plugs.