• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Epstein plot thickens.

Epstein is a narcissistic egomaniac.

In his mind he would not be found guilty.

As backup he had his "blackmail" and secrets to ensure another sweet deal for him.

Suicide was not part of his plan, too many prepubescent girls still for him to give that up for death.

So lets see.....is the USA now just a third world shithole ruled by men rather than law?

Edit/Add/Correction any verbs with Epstein as subject should be past tense not present.....my bad.

Another Epstein bombshell surfaces...

----------
A hulking ex-cop facing the death penalty on federal murder and drug charges was reportedly Jeffrey Epstein's cellmate at Manhattan's Metropolitan Correctional Center — and an official says Epstein might have feared the former police officer, who was questioned after the disgraced financier's apparent suicide attempt last month and who was transferred out of Epstein's cell shortly before the 66-year-old died early Saturday.
----------

Nicholas Tartaglione, a disgraced former Westchester County PD officer facing charges for killing 4 rival drug dealers in 2016.

tartaglione1280.jpg

All conspiracies aside... When you have a high profile inmate who is poised to give one of the most earth shattering and historical testimonies soon, would you have put him, a notorious child sex trafficker, in a cell along with a "hulking ex-cop" with a bit of a murder problem?

Last edited:
When you hang you often break small bones in the neck. Could have been from the attempt last month too. Not saying Hillary wasn't pulling down on his legs during the incident.

Id expect the "hanging" broken bones would require a drop and some "sudden stop" trauma.

Cell hangings tend to be limited in the amount of trauma force that can be applied. The cells are specifically designed to prevent it.

Cell hangings tend to be more akin to "autoerotic" accidental hangings. The person will "lean" into the ligature and can only use existing gravity and body weight to asphyxiate themselves into blackout.

If that cell was designed as its supposed to be, if he had the "paper" sheets he was supposedly issued than I dont see the "force" necessary to break bones.

More info needed to explain how you get the "force" required.......did he perhaps bounce or somehow introduce a means to increase the effect of gravity and body weight.

If he did no one else heard or saw anything......this would not be expected to be quiet like leaning into a ligature tied to an anchor.

----------
A hulking ex-cop facing the death penalty on federal murdet and drug charges was reportedly Jeffrey Epstein's cellmate at Manhattan's Metropolitan Correctional Center — and an official says Epstein might have feared the former police officer, who was questioned after the disgraced financier's apparent suicide attempt last month and who was transferred out of Epstein's cell shortly before the 66-year-old died early Saturday.
----------

Nicholas Tartaglione, a disgraced former Westchester County PD officer facing charges for killing 4 rival drug dealers in 2016.

tartaglione1280.jpg

All conspiracies aside... When you have a high profile inmate who is poised to give one of the most earth shattering and historical testimonies soon, would you have put him in a cell along with a "hulking ex-cop" with a bit of a murder problem?

We will find out he has been determined innocent and out on the street next week.

...........than he will commit suicide by shooting himself in the temple 5-6 times.

----------
A hulking ex-cop facing the death penalty on federal murdet and drug charges was reportedly Jeffrey Epstein's cellmate at Manhattan's Metropolitan Correctional Center — and an official says Epstein might have feared the former police officer, who was questioned after the disgraced financier's apparent suicide attempt last month and who was transferred out of Epstein's cell shortly before the 66-year-old died early Saturday.
----------

tartaglione1280.jpg

All conspiracies aside... When you have a high profile inmate who is poised to give one of the most earth shattering and historical testimonies soon, would you have put him, a notorious child sex trafficker, in a cell along with a "hulking ex-cop" with a bit of a murder problem?

Aww hell, what could possibly go wrong ? :rolleyes:

Reactions: Blue Sky Country

----------
----------

tartaglione1280.jpg

Wonder if he uses a Blowflex Xtreme 2SE Home Gym ?

Aww hell, what could possibly go wrong ? :rolleyes:

It's like someone saying: "I just got hold of 5 pounds of pure, elemental sodium... Let me put it in the janitor closet under the solution dispenser for now while I go grab a cheeseburger"... Someone like Epstein would not have even been allowed to look at the general population, just like some of the 9/11 masterminds and other high ranking terrorist leaders that have passed through the federal penal system before they divulged what they knew to investigators. This whole case smells fishier than a beach after a red tide outbreak...

What if Epstein is not dead, what if its his cellmate with the broken neck and Epstein leaves as the cellmate who was removed from the cell that night ?

What if Epstein is not dead, what if its his cellmate with the broken neck and Epstein leaves as the cellmate who was removed from the cell that night ?
Mmmhh interesting theory, he could be alive and free. This is some Mission Impossible movie scenario.

Warden is female---Google her. GS15 pay scale. Also not to be confused with " same name " african athletic coach

Just another unsolved crime, years of investigation but nothing solid for an arrest and suddenly everyone's attentions is focused on something else. Epstein is history is that's my prediction.

I know one thing for sure, he is dead unless he’s not. :)

Ken Starr yesterday saying as long as Epstein agreed with his first trial conditions the investigation is now over, wont go any further, and the agreement covered Maxwell and some of the other co-conspirators.

Awesome :(

• Angry
Reactions: BLKWLFK9
And officially labeled a suicide by a coroner who probably just got a seat on the Board of Directors of the Clinton Foundation and just took delivery of a new Bentley....

Yup, a suicide when a 6'4" dude hurls himself off a 5 foot bunk....

Ah... what do I know. I don't even believe in conspiracy theories....

In greatest disgust....

Sirhr

LOL, this place fills in the gaps I must have had in medical school and residency.