• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Everyone with perfect spelling, grammar

What if we're black and have three fucking hands?

1709645140354.png

Sirhr

So you're saying if an AI responds to you with, " Shut yer pie hole", you would embrace it with open arms?

Excuse me kind Sir, but an AI can easily be programmed to be a foul mouthed redneck jerk.

Reactions: FredHammer
So you're saying if an AI responds to you with, " Shut yer pie hole", you would embrace it with open arms?

Excuse me kind Sir, but an AI can easily be programmed to be a foul mouthed redneck jerk.
If you ask the right question AI can be outed real quick as there are a ton of specific questions that can't be answered via google. Many of them have been ask here, over the years to out a few peoples B/S along the way. In fact had it not been for a few of those questions, I never would have met j-huskey and his crew of undesirables/rebels.

Last edited:
I will also guess that AI is not going to toss out a ton of racial slurs either...

If you ask the right question AI can be outed real quick as there are a ton of specific questions that can't be answered via google. Many of them have been ask here, over the years to out a few peoples B/S along the way. If fact had it not been for a few of those questions, I never would have met j-huskey and his crew of undesirables/rebels.

Did you just associate @j-huskey as a (FMJ) Foul Mouthed Redneck Jerk?

I always read his posts as him having more of a purty mouth.

1709648096570.jpeg

& no foul language is now suspected as AI until proved otherwise, you bunch of fuck sticks.

If you ask the right question AI can be outed real quick as there are a ton of specific questions that can't be answered via google. Many of them have been ask here, over the years to out a few peoples B/S along the way. In fact had it not been for a few of those questions, I never would have met j-huskey and his crew of undesirables/rebels.

Only from afar, closer inspection reveals a much different type of spandex wearer, who is capable of holding is own.
Perfect spelling: ✅
Good Grammar: ✅
No Foul Language: ❌
2 out of 3: 🤔

Ahhhh but that would make it a conservative AI ............