• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Falcon Menace 4-14x FFP Copy by Famous Maker Pics

Re: Falcon Menace 4-14x FFP Copy by Famous Maker P

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">for the the third time, please explain how Falcon is not being straightforward with its customers?</div></div>

It's what Falcon Optics doesn't say, what they leave out and nothing to back up what they do say. Leupold has been doing this same garbage for a while now.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Hide Member 858</span> said it better than I did.

GC

You know, come to think of it, I've never seen the inside of S&B or Premier Reticles. I do remember seeing some pictures of the inside of USO, but they were obvious fakes. You could tell by the flip-flops on the janitor.

Why those mutha fuckas! Oh the injustice!

Just a heads up.
I've seen this from Max before and yes, there is an agenda. Max is a fan of a competitor of the Falcon scopes and will go out of his way to bash them.
Ha! Kind of leaves you scratching you head until you know!

I bought a Falcon well before they became popular as a low cost, well featured optic. They gained their popularity initially in the UK as .22lr and air rifle optic. Air rifles are unusually harsh on optics, but the Falcon line handled it well. Their recent tactical lines are a direct result of demand created by us consumers for the features we find useful. They have responded to this demand well. There have been a few reports of problems with them as they have expanded their product line, but so did IOR and other higher end optic lines as they expanded. I think Falcon has responded well to the market demands and produces a fairly priced "ENTRY LEVEL" optic... It by no means comes with the warranty of the higher end optics and really shouldn't even be compared to them. They are what they are, a low priced entry level optic that has performed decent for their price... I don't know about the rest of you, but I purchase things with a specific use in mind. I purchased the Falcon for a range rifle, not a combat optic, and it did it's job as advertised... That's all I ask of the products I buy... that they perform as advertised and live up to their advertised warranties... Be an educated consumer and know what you're buying... pretty simple in my eyes.... In closing, a shout out to RW Snyder for selling me a product that performed as advertised at a very fair price! And, a plug for the Menace line for those who are learning to use a FFP scope for the first time & can't afford the top of the line... Falcon was the first to offer the FFP feature in it's price range which allows alot of new shooters to learn the value of the feature without breaking the bank. Again, this is not a combat optic! It's a range & hunting optic with tactical features for those who want to learn the value/performance of such features.... just my .02....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LoneWolfUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[snip]
I do have a problem with blatantly copying another companies design and thus I refuse to give them money or promote their copy.</div></div>
Hmmm...., so you won't buy an AR-15 variant not made by Colt or Armalite, or an M1911-type pistol not made by Colt?

If so, fine. If not, I detect a bit of selective optics snobbery here.

Refusing to buy an imitation because you are confident that it's cheap crap if also fine, as far as that goes. But absent infringemnt on a patent or trademark or copyright or protectible trade secret, there's a free market and liberty and freedom of contract element at play here that doesn't rise to the level of moral wrongdoing you are hinting at.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Max is a fan of a competitor of the Falcon scopes and will go out of his way to bash them.
Ha! Kind of leaves you scratching you head until you know!</div></div>

jeffersonv is probably another over the top fan of the very low cost entry level Falcon scopes. He an others will do anything to protect them. It leaves one wondering why.

I could careless about the Falcon or Famous Maker scopes. I don't own either and wouldn't own either. I don't sell either and wouldn't sell either. I don't stock any optics as cheap as the FM scopes because markup is low and there isn't any money in them. A larger % of the lower cost optics comeback for warranty work.

I hardly ever post in any of the Falcon Optics threads and rarely ever open and read them.

I was called out at the first of my own thread post, by an obsessed Falcon scope fan, for saying Falcon scopes are made in China. Go back and read.

Others are saying the same things as I am.

GC

Max said

"I could careless about the Falcon or Famous Maker scopes. I don't own either and wouldn't own either."

"The Famous Maker copy looks well made. I might have to try one out."

Max its clear you have an agenda why not just spit it out and quit acting like a ...... Your spewing your opinions as facts and are backing it up with anything.If you have something that proves what you are claiming show if not.... If indeed you have no interest in either be it selling or owning you are basically coming off as just a troll.

you began by saying don't kill the messenger, inferring an objective stance on the subject. you go on to subjectively imply that falcons are built and assembled in china, which makes you no longer simply the "messenger." if you didn't care about the scopes or the subject i doubt you would have such a highly refined and biased opinion on it, let alone create a thread and type this many posts on the subject.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If indeed you have no interest in either be it selling or owning you are basically coming off as just a troll.</div></div>

dmg308 this is my thread I started it about FM scopes. You are coming in and disrupting it. That makes you the Troll. I don't disrupt any Falcon threads. Be careful don't let the door hit you on the way out.

GC

So you can comment on that but not your two contradictory quotes??? And so not as to confuse you on what a troll is.

An "Internet troll" or "Forum Troll" or "Message Board Troll" is a person who posts outrageous message to bait people to answer. Forum Troll delights in sowing discord on the forums. A troll is someone who inspires flaming rhetoric, someone who is purposely provoking and pulling people into flaming discussion. Flaming discussions usually end with name calling and a flame war.

Kinda suits you huh?

Stop disrupting the thread and getting away from the topic. Which must be a sore spot for you. This thread is about the FM or Falcon scopes. That's all I plan to respond to from now on.

GC

MAX100, you are the very definiton of the word troll!

Do us all a favor, take your 204 useless posts and go back to ARFCOM.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: USMCj</div><div class="ubbcode-body">MAX100, you are the very definiton of the word troll!

Do us all a favor, take your 204 useless posts and go back to ARFCOM. </div></div>

agreed, well said USMCj...MAX100 does the same shit over on ARFcom

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

jeffersonv is probably another over the top fan of the very low cost entry level Falcon scopes. He an others will do anything to protect them. It leaves one wondering why.

</div></div>

Ya. Over the top man! I just gotta protect the Falcon Menace! What a bonehead.

Yes I think the Falcon Menace is the best bang for your buck out there. It could easily sell for twice the amount. That's no secret. I'm not alone there.

Too bad the best bang for your buck right now had to be the Falcon Menace. I'd rather it be a more quality scope, but it is what it is. No need to get your panties in a bind.

I don't EVER attack it's competitor. You do this on a regular basis.
This isn't the first I've seen this from you.
How can you waste so much time on this?

Very strange...please don't give the 2nd amendment a bad name.

You know what els leaves one wondering? why MAX100 is going out of his way to trash Falcon.......

And just for the record, I do not own a Falcon, so I really dont care either way.

WOW, this is some stupid shit. I own a couple of Falcons and there are bad ass and I dont give a fuck what is said. They are a great scope for the money and I thank Falcon for letting poor guys like me be able to afford a great optic like theirs. Thanks FALCON!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I own a couple of Falcons and there are bad ass and I don't give a fuck what is said. They are a great scope for the money and I thank Falcon for letting poor guys like me be able to afford a great optic like theirs.</div></div>

That's the way it should be. It's just a scope it's not anything to get obsessed over.

GC

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MAX100</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I own a couple of Falcons and there are bad ass and I don't give a fuck what is said. They are a great scope for the money and I thank Falcon for letting poor guys like me be able to afford a great optic like theirs.</div></div>

That's the way it should be. It's just a scope it's not anything to get obsessed over.

GC </div></div>

Heh, poor atempt at trying to undo your troll status! and the only one obsessing over anything here is you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We have partners in China, Japan, South Korea and recently Philippines. All materials will be sourced from there, as will major assembly's. Unfortunate it is not viable for us to UK manufacture given the price point of our models.</div></div>

That's a pretty good answer but they are still being vague about where their scopes are being assembled. They don't want to say that their scopes are being assembled in China.

Like I have been saying and Falcon confirmed it. Falcon scopes can't be assembled in the UK because it would be too costly. A special manufacturing facility is needed to assemble optics.

I would like to hear what they have to say if you ask them directly if their scopes are being assembled in China.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We have good quality testing practices here in the UK though. We also do some small assembly in the UK too (this actually makes for a more thorough testing process). We are very 'hands on' given the price point.</div></div>

This basically the same thing Millett is doing with their Buck Gold line, TRS-1 & LRS-1 scopes. They are also in the same price range as the Falcon scopes.

GC

im just curious what the fuck it matters MAX? The Falcons seem to hold up pretty well and are a great entry level scope, with some features of the big boys

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deadly0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body">im just curious what the fuck it matters MAX? The Falcons seem to hold up pretty well and are a great entry level scope, with some features of the big boys </div></div>

Pretty funny you jumped up this guy's ass and it turns out he was probably right. Maybe the product is great but the cover story smells like bullshit.

it may smell like bullshit, but what does it matter? Everyone that has one seems to be extremely happy about them and doesnt complain about them very often. I was merely saying, they produce a good product at a great price for what your getting. What does it matter where they are manufactured????

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Grump</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LoneWolfUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[snip]
I do have a problem with blatantly copying another companies design and thus I refuse to give them money or promote their copy.</div></div>
Hmmm...., so you won't buy an AR-15 variant not made by Colt or Armalite, or an M1911-type pistol not made by Colt?</div></div>

Bit of an apples to oranges comparison.

I have a Colt 1911 and several non-colt AR's. The difference is the patents have expired on those items and there is no "theft" of intellectual property going on. The "copies" I own are made legally by American companies. Not illegally copied by foreign companies.

I've been watching this thread for a while - popcorn and beer - well mostly cider actually. I don't own a Falcon Menace but I'm well aware that they are the lowest priced scope available that offer FFP and matched turrets/reticles. They mostly have great reviews for their price.

I have noted over the last three years that I have been frequenting 'The Hide' that in general there is a fair amount of hostility towards chinese optics. From my own early experience with cheap optics I too have come to the conclusion that you get what you pay for. I'm sure that the only money I've wasted in the last 15 years of shooting was on sub standard optics (before then i was using government approved iron sights).

What I find really strange is that the Falcon scopes are treated as if they weren't just another chinese scope, but were assembled in the UK in the same way that US manufactured scopes are put together with imported glass.It seems that the fact that they are such good value for money has lead people to believe that they couldn't possibly be made in China. A simple e mail to Falcon will tell you where they are assembled and where the parts come from. Falcon Optics are not claiming that their scopes are made in the Uk . They are completely open on this if you can be bothered to ask them.

What is the answer? If you want a budget scope with FFP and matching ret/turrets then the Falcon Menace is your best choice. It will cost a lot more to get the same specd scope (if at all) that is made in Japan, Europe or the US.

Bottom line: If you have a Falcon scope and it does what is says on the box then use it and enjoy it. But please don't claim it was made anywhere else than where the manufacture is telling us.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">please don't claim it was made anywhere else than where the manufacture is telling us</div></div>

I agree but where are they telling us they are being manufactured because they aren't direct in their email above. Millet is direct and completely clear as to where their scopes are being Manufactured and they have been from the start. That's why their are no misconceptions as to where they are being manufactured.

We know that the Falcon scopes aren't manufactured in the UK or Japan and it can't be the Philippines because they just came on board. That leaves China and South Korea and Falcon Optics in their email named China first on the list, so it must be China where they are manufactured.

It's a fact that most people do care if their products are made in China. If no one cares this thread would have floated away a long time ago.

GC

The following has already been posted but needs to be reviewed:

this optic has already been used and endorsed by hide members for a while now. they fly right out of the for sale section. They are the only FFP and matching adjust/reticle scope in their price range. This optic seems to have a steady following of customers who seek a entry level optic that does a good job at mimicking the top shelf counterparts. This following claims to get beyond what they pay for.

so once again I will pose the same question that others have already asked with no clear answer thus far.

"why the fuck should we give a shit where its made?" ....over!

That seems like a pretty straight forward and honest answer from Falcon...

What Falcon is saying is that their scopes are entirely made, sourced and assembled somewhere in Asia, and that they try to do a thorough final QC testing in the UK to try to correct any minor defects out of the crate before they re-package and send the units on to their dealers...that final inspection process may require some minor "assembly" in the UK.

In other words, they are not cracking any sealed tube assemblies open, though they may replace some knobs that don't work or have stripped screws and put them in cardboard boxes. (I guess just wrapping a scope in bubble wrap and putting it in a cardboard box would qualify under the heading of "small assembly.")

I don't have a problem with it; that's what they do and they are being honest about it; and to their credit, many manufacturers don't do <span style="font-weight: bold">any</span> final testing. They just send them out and the customer is the final quality control inspector. Most Asian sourced brands, even big names like Bushnell, Burris and Leupold to name a few, have essentially the same business model.

Any importer who has dealt with China, has had to deal with QC issues, sometimes rejecting entire shipments. Weird fungus and internal contamination problems, broken erectors, loose lenses, knobs that don't work, etc...Millet and some others have had some serious QC problems and likely still do; but all of those companies named will, at least, stand behind their products and try to make the customer happy...as they should.

Most anyone having any dealings with China has run into this at some point, because the Chinese factories are notorious for trying to cut corners to pocket a few more $$$...among other issues. That's why a warranty is so important and why it can easily double the cost of a scope.

The Famous Maker looks like the Falcon on the outside, but what's on the inside? Who knows, but if you take any basic scope, swap out Japanese glass with Chinese glass, eliminate the final QC check, tweak the warranty legal language to reduce the coverage and sell direct, it would be easy to sell that scope at 1/2 the cost of the original and make more profit.

However, the value of the cheaper scope to the customer is much less than half. The higher priced scope actually has more value for the dollar, even though it costs twice as much, when you consider and add in all the features the seller is including.

I'd personally think that paying a little more for better glass, more rugged internals, thorough QC testing and a better warranty would be well worth it to most shooters...who has time and money to waste dealing with these issues?

TC

JOL (Japan Opitcs Limited) is providing the same service for most scope companies, so I don't see the big deal on where main assembly is taking place, it may be based on the capacity of their Japan, China, and Phillipies plants. Nothing new in this thread from what I already assumed about Falcon scopes. Still think they are one of the best values out there.

Almost everything sold in America is made in China. If it were not for Chinese products Walmart would have empty aisles. Whats the fuss about Chinese products when everyone owns them?

The Falcon may be another Chinese product but for the price I don't care if it was made in Africa.

It is highly likely that the FM 4-14x44 FFP scope came out of the same optics factory in China as the Falcon scopes. I am waiting to see what Falcon has to say about this in their next email; if they decide to answer the FM scope question.

What greatly contributed to the success of the Falcon scopes is the fact that everyone was led to believe in the reviews and the posted threads that they were manufactured in the UK. Had some people known that they were *Made in China* they wouldn't have given them a second look.

I guess you can't blame Falcon Optics for their round about stories. Like was stated in this thread a company's goal is to sell you their product.

GC

i have to be honest, i was under the impression that these things had japanese glass, maybe some chinese components, but were assembled and checked in the UK. it seems this day in age it is nearly impossible to completely abstain from chinese goods, but i try, and probably would never have purchased a falcon if it was advertised as made in china. that being said i own two that function flawlessly so far. track perfectly, clear glass, seem unreal for the price, but only time will tell i suspect.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LoneWolfUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Grump</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LoneWolfUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[snip]
Hmmm...., so you won't buy an AR-15 variant not made by Colt or Armalite, or an M1911-type pistol not made by Colt?</div></div>

Bit of an apples to oranges comparison.

I have a Colt 1911 and several non-colt AR's. The difference is the patents have expired on those items and there is no "theft" of intellectual property going on. The "copies" I own are made legally by American companies. Not illegally copied by foreign companies. </div></div>

What patent number notices are on the Falcon line of scopes? On Leupolds, for that matter too?

I still think you're calling it theft when the external "look" is not protected intellectual property or proprietary design, and there is no way that a combination of magnification range and which plane the reticle is in cannot by themselves be patented.

Explain precisely what "Famous Maker" is illegally copying.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MAX100</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
What greatly contributed to the success of the Falcon scopes is the fact that everyone was led to believe in the reviews and the posted threads that they were manufactured in the UK. Had some people known that they were *Made in China* they wouldn't have given them a second look.</div></div>

Copied from Sniper Central
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The scope comes with a 3" Sunshade which is a nice Menace feature that you do not have to pay extra for. Like the other Menace scopes, the lenses are sourced from Japan and are made to a specified Falcon standard. The lenses are yet another improvement over the previous model Menace scopes as the specifications are even higher for better light transmission. The lenses are all truly multi coated front and back with a claimed 94+% light transmission.<span style="font-style: italic"> <span style="color: #FF0000">The tube and the majority of the assembly are sourced from China and final assembly and quality control happen at Falcon Optics in the United Kingdom.</span></span> The overall quality on the Menace scopes have been good with the ones we have dealt with and this one appears to be the same. </div></div>

I'd like to know exactly what is assembled in the UK. I think the only assembly going on in the UK is English packaging and maybe some spare parts swaps for warranty.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Grump</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Explain precisely what "Famous Maker" is illegally copying. </div></div>

Better yet, prove that Famous Maker isn't legitimately buying the scopes from the same person legitimately selling them to Falcon Optics.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Better yet, prove that Famous Maker isn't legitimately buying the scopes from the same person legitimately selling them to Falcon Optics.</div></div>

It's very likely that they are. I believe they are pretty much the same only the Falcon scopes have better hands on QC.

GC

Whos your next target Max100? Leupold? Bushnell? Mueller? These companies all use Chinese manufacturers with varying degrees of assembly or source of parts.

If you know anything about either of these scopes and can post on topic please stick around. You would be an ass-et.

GC

I've been watching this thread w/ some surprise. The attack on Max100 as a troll may be warranted since I don't know his history but....there is a need for people who challenge. Challenging a manufacturer keeps them honest! If there is the dodging of DIRECT questioning there should be an assumption to be made: THERE IS SOMETHING TO HIDE!!! We'll soon see what the "answers" are when Falcon return the email regarding the 4-14x44. Any tiptoeing will send the wrong message through the Falcon owner community!

To be honest....even though I own a Falcon and it works perfectly...if I knew I could get it for $155 instead of $400, I feel I was misled on what exactly I purchased. Did I buy a great piece of junk? Or...$155 CAN buy a good optic?!?!? Did Falcon buy from Famous, rebox the scope(assembly in UK!!!), and up the $$$ so I would think more cost=better quality, or just to cover warranty costs?

I'm surprised RWSnyder hasn't chimed in on this thread yet. Seems like he has followed all Falcon threads. I'd be interested what he might be able to add here. I think I'll just purchase the $155 version and see for myself. The Famous Maker may be the new greatest secret!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MAX100</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

What greatly contributed to the success of the Falcon scopes is the fact that everyone was led to believe in the reviews and the posted threads that they were manufactured in the UK. Had some people known that they were *Made in China* they wouldn't have given them a second look.

</div></div>

Bullshit.

What contributed to the success of the Falcon Menace was that it was/is the ONLY scope in it's price range that is FFP with matching reticle/turrets. Fortunately, it performs reasonable well which doesn't hurt. If you don't like where it is made you can purchase it's competitor, right Max? Unfortunately, it's competitor, besides not being FFP, isn't giving the same performance so far. Hopefully soon. Options are good.
Unless you are Max.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MAX100</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you know anything about either of these scopes and can post on topic please stick around. You would be an ass-et.
GC </div></div>
Hear, hear!!! I second that motion.

However, you got it bass-ackwards. Posting firsthand info, preferably some objective measurement(s) like could/could not read the lettering on a penny at 100 yards, would make a contributor an asset, not an ass-set-ting on the sidelines throwing stones.

Reminds me of my high school debate partner who impeached the other team's evidence sources as bi-assed.

He didn't get away with it.

Some of you have been misusing the word troll and using it to fit your own agenda. This thread is not a Troll thread. A troll thread has no validity and is only posted to draw people into arguments. This thread doesn't fit that definition. A lot of good has come from this thread, mainly the truth. Whether you like it or not.

Some in this thread have only logged on to wage personal attacks against me because they don't like the topic and what is being said about it. They haven't added anything constructive to this thread. This is the very meaning of the word "Troll". You know who you are, I know who you are and those who don't can go back and read and find out who you are.

If you don't agree with something that's being said about the topic and the supposed truth make your point and disprove it.

GC

Your enjoying the drama too much... Screams of hidden agenda to me.... Please reiterate just what your point is. From my vantage point you are dead set on damaging the reputation of a decent product at a fair price....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You're enjoying the drama too much... Screams of hidden agenda to me.... Please reiterate just what your point is. From my vantage point you are dead set on damaging the reputation of a decent product at a fair price....</div></div>

How is a product being damaged by exposing the truth that it's being manufactured in China. Everyone has already stated that they don't care.

It's common knowledge that the Falcon scopes are well made for the price range. The reviews done have supported that.

I could question your agenda and attack your character too.

You should be questioning the agenda and why you were told they are being manufacture in the UK. I am sure some didn't know any better.

GC

Credibility.
Again, not the first time or forum you've done this.
Nice try though. Not.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">jeffersonv </div></div>

You have nothing constructive to add so you throw stones from the sideline. I know you own a Falcon scope surely you have something to add to this thread of value. Tell about how much you love your scope.

GC

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bcrich</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Where can I buy a falcon scope? </div></div>

rwsnydergunsmithing.com

MAX100, the real question is why do you give a fuck? you said yourself that you do not own and never will own either Famous or Falcon, so I ask again, if you do not have an agenda, why do you give a fuck about where Falcon is made?

Others have asked this and you seem to not want to answer (I wonder why....)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">MAX100, the real question is why do you give a fuck?</div></div>

There has been a lot false information spread around about where the Falcon scopes are manufactured. The consumer has a right to have accurate information about the product they are purchasing. I have feeling some of you felt a little duped when you realized they were really made in China but won't admit it. Why the cover up?

Look @ All the Troll personal attacks & character assassination by USMCj, jeffersonv, glock24, Wild Bill C, dmg308, ironhq, deadly0311, Digit.... I am sure there will be more to come. Also I was told at the first of this thread that my info was incorrect. My info was right on.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pretty funny you jumped up this guy's ass (MAX100) and it turns out he was probably right. Maybe the product is great but the cover story smells like bullshit.</div></div>

Now tell me "why you care" and why all of the personal attacks. This kind of conduct wouldn't be allowed on some forums.

GC